Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What pony remixes/fan made songs are you obsessed with at the moment?

FruitRiver

Which ones can you not get out of your head or cant stop listening to right now?

Right now I cant stop listening to Triple Blue Shell's E55. That made it on my favorite list.

A brony remix eh? I have two that I constantly listen to. One of them is a fanmade song called No Strings Attached (Octavia Battle Theme).

And the other is a remix called Avast Fluttershy's Quarter Slot.

• Brohoof 1

A brony remix eh? I have two that I constantly listen to. One of them is a fanmade song called No Strings Attached (Octavia Battle Theme).

And the other is a remix called Avast Fluttershy's Quarter Slot.

Ah yes, I love those two! Very good songs that I can jam to for quite some time.

As for my own current fan songs that I'm really digging, I have to say that the Living Tombstone Remix of Nightmare Night is amazingly catchy and I can't seem to stop listening to it.

Another good one is this 8-bit Babs Theme, which I also listen to when I'm doing work a lot.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I friggin' love jazz. Even more I friggin' love swing. When you mix that and ponies together you have instant bliss.

I listened to this nonstop for a few hours yesterday.

Since I'm currently obsessed with Gurren Lagaan right now, I'd have to say that this song is at the top of my list sleep.png.

If you haven't given the anime a watch yet, I highly recommend it. I'm only watching it now because of MLP. All of the fan work that you guys contribute convinced me to give it a go. Man, I love being a brony wub.png.  

Pony Rock Anthem

Derpy's Perfect Math Class. I can't stop singing it even though I have no idea what the language is or what the words really are XP

Gypsy Bard (Dat Pinkie pie Song FTW)

Cheerilee Love Me

• Brohoof 1

This song gets me in the right frame of mind for playing any FPS (especially Planetside 2 :) )

Other very catchy ones that are holding me hostage would have to be :

^ Best song to listen to for inspiration.