Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

here's something

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821525064540171&l=7676577bbe My OC. Sucks tho

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=822036994488978&l=1797c708e8 Just for a friend of mine.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821930434499634&l=764966e87fFar by the best sideview stallion Ive made. This is mein friend.

Wait a duck what

Just visit the links.

Edited by Reconcile

You're telling me someone else knows about Savant?

God damn I've been waiting for this day.

Wild style was like the best song ever.

Wish there were more people. That talked. And could maintain a conversation. That could also relate. Maybe I'm asking for too much?

Eh, I don't know.....

Wish there were more people. That talked. And could maintain a conversation. That could also relate. Maybe I'm asking for too much?

Some of us are completely different pages right now; I just came out of giving a reply on a completely different forum site that had to do with bus stops. Plus my musical selection is a bit controversial and nonunderstandable (because a lot of it is in a totally different language).

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Some of us are completely different pages right now; I just came out of giving a reply on a completely different forum site that had to do with bus stops. Plus my musical selection is a bit controversial and nonunderstandable (because a lot of it is in a totally different language).

You.

Wanna.

Know.

How.

Much.

I.

Care?

A lot.....

Why were you on a forum for bus stops? :I

I was gonna ask on the outer forum in question in a forum game whether a person's musical preferences transcended the barrier of a singular language and whether or not there are any notable favourites or obscurities... And I just did.

ANd it's a website dedicated to city simulation gaming and I just so happen to know the answer to a question.

I was gonna ask on the outer forum in question in a forum game whether a person's musical preferences transcended the barrier of a singular language and whether or not there are any notable favourites or obscurities... And I just did.

ANd it's a website dedicated to city simulation gaming and I just so happen to know the answer to a question.

But.....alright then fair enough.

I was wondering, since some guy keeps freaking deleting "irrelevant" posts on this topic. Is there a topic for single peeps?

I was wondering, since some guy keeps freaking deleting "irrelevant" posts on this topic. Is there a topic for single peeps?

Deleting irrelevant posts? Could be moderator cleanup of a troublemaker. All I can say is I know how that goes and the cleanup was likely warranted.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Yeah it's probably Chaotic Discord cleaning up the forum. There was some off topic stuff that I guess got deleted. Anyway, about that single topic thread :I

Wait, are we talking about this thread or the entire lounge? Because if it's the entire lounge, then that's a different thing.

What.

No, the official MLP couple thread. Some mods in there deleting irrelevant shit.

And that other things I've been asking bout :I

Now it's a completely different story. Maybe it's been asked already; that's a common thing that happens, even for me...

Was just playing Minecraft, and I need to go mining again...

Now it's a completely different story. Maybe it's been asked already; that's a common thing that happens, even for me...

Was just playing Minecraft, and I need to go mining again...

(T_T) I hope.....that you find that one diamond in the ground....and you decide to mine all around it.....and then you get that one diamond and start mining it.....and you fall into lava and die......all for one diamond......

Oh, nothing

Nothing?

That sounds quite boring Ms. Dash.

(T_T) I hope.....that you find that one diamond in the ground....and you decide to mine all around it.....and then you get that one diamond and start mining it.....and you fall into lava and die......all for one diamond......

Nothing?

That sounds quite boring Ms. Dash.

I don't even manually mine, though. I have machines that do it for me.

You're telling me someone else knows about Savant?

God damn I've been waiting for this day.

Wild style was like the best song ever.

You know it

Don't you dare forget about Pirate Bay and Kali 47

The last two links didn't seem to work for me... The first one did; the mouth is what caught my eye; seems to work because I've seen a few stallion mouths like that before.

Oh it didn't? Well then, here they are

1780703_821930434499634_896451613_n.jpg

1658675_822036994488978_2132375071_o.jpg

sweet baby jesus.

Hey Fellas? Do you guys remember the news about Michael Morones, a 11 year old Brony who attempted suicide?

He has awoken from his coma ^^ He will be all right ^^ I almost cried seeing a picture of him in the hospital

But I'm glad he's improving ^^

Edited by Steve-A-Sketch