Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I was just kidding.. you can never get enough.. x)

**http://jonke-s.deviantart.com/favourites/48258869 **Though the latest page(s) lack variety...**

*Fixed*

They really need to make a canned-food called Scootacool noodled zoop so tasty...

Posted Image

Shitty stuff that's happening to me IRL. Fucking bullshit if I must say so.

Sorry to hear you had a rough day :/... hope the weekend turns out better for you though.

Wanna destroy some sstuff and post the destruction of it afterwards? Need me to call RD to make some rainbow nukes? Do you want to talk about it? Should I bring Rarity's sofa? Can I do something? Am I being annoying?
  • Brohoof 1

But what if the problem isn't your motivation (or lack of it), but the fact that it's logistically impossible? In other words, it can't be done?

I feel that way about some things. But usually it's just thing outside my power. Although, I never thought I'd have an Xbox 360, a house, or cats. I'm guessing you don't mean stuff like that, right?

Is it something within your power to fix?

That isn't really what I meant...

Then I can't imagine what you mean. You're saying the universe itself refuses to let you accomplish your goals?

Don't know. It had happened in the past, and I thought people got over it, but I guess not.

Usually with time things usually heal... but if people hold on to things/grudges well not much you can do about that,,, So pointless for others to hold grudges. Forgive & forget

Don't know. It had happened in the past, and I thought people got over it, but I guess not.

Would you like to explain, or is it something personal? I can't really help too much if you are vague. The least I can say is just ignore it and hope for the best.
  • Brohoof 1

Would you like to explain, or is it something personal? I can't really help too much if you are vague. The least I can say is just ignore it and hope for the best.

Let's just say it involves something in the past that happened at my school, and I thought people knew I had gotten over it, but I guess not. Found out not too long ago.

Can't say much else really here.

Let's just say it involves something in the past that happened at my school, and I thought people knew I had gotten over it, but I guess not. Found out not too long ago.

Alright, I respect your privacy. Um, it should settle down I guess. If people forgot before, perhaps they will again. I'm thinking i saw something like that kind of situation somewhere else, but I'm drawing a blank. It must have been in a book. I just can't recall what the main character did... Edited by Berry Pie

I mean if they can't get over it and they are still holding something against you or whatever it may be. Honestly the best thing is to not dwell on it and just ignore it and move on. I'll leave it at that as well. Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I mean if they can't get over it and they are still holding something against you or whatever it may be. Honestly the best thing is to not dwell on it and just ignore it and move on. I'll leave it at that as well.

Doesn't work that way at my school. People tease other people for things that happened months, even years ago. They never forget.

If you guys are still listening,...

Probably my biggest problem with anything here is my motivation; It's that I think so negative about everything.

I think I ended up conditioning myself to NOT go forward with any of my ideas, whether it be writing or RPing. Drawing is the only thing I have left, but that's the one thing I literally have no time for, so I'm left with nothing else. To make up for that, I simply will talk about anything with no regard as to what it is or what's going on or if it's relevant or anything.

Either that or I'm somewhat bipolar and that I'm constantly switching polarity. I can tell, after several months of being here, that that polarity switch is monthly and I need to be constantly be reminded of either motivation or that things simply need to take time...

Doesn't work that way at my school. People tease other people for things that happened months, even years ago. They never forget.

I can somewhat relate to that. I'm no longer in college but...yeah, I did have an event that they wouldn't let go for a LONG time. I know that feel bro.

Posted Image

Well, you can always tease them back :x

I already forgot just how cruel school's life can be... Can't really help you there :(

I know what you are saying in a sense... I went to a very small school pretty much for both middle school & high school. Like there was a total of like 100 kids in my school throughout middle school. & About 400-500 during my high school years. And yeah there are just some really mean people out there trust me I know. I know how somepeople held onto things or whatever it maybe.

Welp, I just ignore people if they bug me. Not much words can do if you condition yourself to not care. Even if my face feels hot, I just plow on forward.

Probably my biggest problem with anything here is my motivation; It's that I think so negative about everything.

I think I ended up conditioning myself to NOT go forward with any of my ideas, whether it be writing or RPing. Drawing is the only thing I have left, but that's the one thing I literally have no time for, so I'm left with nothing else. To make up for that, I simply will talk about anything with no regard as to what it is or what's going on or if it's relevant or anything.

Either that or I'm somewhat bipolar and that I'm constantly switching polarity. I can tell, after several months of being here, that that polarity switch is monthly and I need to be constantly be reminded of either motivation or that things simply need to take time...

I have similar issues.

Well, one thing I've learned about our minds is that many times it likes to be a selfish bastard and likes to play with us. If you really think that you change of personality often, you can at least try either, seeking help, or, learn to catch your mind "in fraganti", so to speak. If you start seeing that you changed the mood for bad, then try watching previous posts if it WAS like that. I know it's pretty impossible (our minds control our thoughts, so yeah, kind of impossible), but there really isn't something I can tell you. I know a thing or two about changing personality and "at the moment" mood, so trust me when I say this, it takes a lot of self-consciousness to realize it. You could just feel that since not many pay attention to your RP, you start feeling negative, and that whole feeling translates to your whole train of thought. Trust me, it happens easily. For now, all I can say is that, if you can't be patient enough for now, then do something else to distract yourself, so to stop thinking about it 24/7.
  • Brohoof 1