General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Talk about things getting done, sicknesses, awful medicine, and as such for the last moments.

Sounds like it was a bit more boring than usual. x3 Edited by Jadefire

Well, time for me to head off to sleepland... Goodnites :3

Night Electrobolt!smile.png

When I decide to actually do something, it's impossible to keep up with this thread. Especially at this time of the day.

Meh, why should this surprise you by now?tongue.png

Yay! :3 I finally got a banner of mine featured!

Nice work on the banner my friend! Definitely love it! (Also, Trixie mustache is a plushappy.png ).

Guys, what's been happening in my absence?

Talk about RP training, getting stuff done, awful medicine and sick GCT members. I think that's it for the latest ones. And oh yeah, new banner.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep too. Good night to everyone!smile.png

• Brohoof 2

Meh, why should this surprise you by now?tongue.png

It shouldn't but it does for some reason.

I'm terrible at drawing eyes in perspective, and I guess I should head off to dreamland too.

So I was playing around with an inventory editor for minecraft... I gave myself a diamond sword with sharpness 200 and looting Nine thousand.

So I hit a cow... And my game crashed.

When I went back on...

My god...

My entire inventory was full of sixty four stacks of leather and beef, and there was beef and leather EVERYWHERE EVER

• Brohoof 1

Bloody fuck, some jackass cut the electric line. Fortunately the power only down for two hours.

<usually it's two freakin days>

I DO have an OC. It¡s the one my friend drew which is supposed to be my ponysona that I showed here before.

arcanel_by_miguelbaba-d5lyrc4.jpg

It's that, minus the tail that had an excess of "Hoof & Shoulders" (I could not resist the pun:P ). Regardless, I guess I could start working on the background as well. (it will be a nice thing after so much time with neither reading nor writing).

Damn that's nice wacko.png

A Pegasus... Berry is Earth pony and Unicorn, now waiting for Haven's

It seems that everyone's becoming unwell; Jade, Marco, now you...

I think I'm far too immune... sad.png

well, i've had stomach problems in the past. it's just that today was particularly bad and kept me up at night because of my bowels erupting. i might have caught a virus, who knows? but i think it's just my stomach being subjected to bad diet or something. my stomach is very sensitive.

i might have caught a virus, who knows? but i think it's just my stomach being subjected to bad diet or something. my stomach is very sensitive.

I'm not a gastroenterologist, but I think it's becoming a trend...

Old friend on deviantART once had an ulcer and cs188 (my favourite YPTer) has Chrons Disease or something... I need to un-worry...