Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

My head hurts a little bit...

Sorry to hear. Is there any reason, or is it just a headache?

How is everyone doing?

Doing alright I guess. Relaxing some before I have to work my butt off tomorrow and this weekend to prepare for school stuff. Watching some Little Busters.

Sorry to hear. Is there any reason, or is it just a headache?

Doing alright I guess. Relaxing some before I have to work my butt off tomorrow and this weekend to prepare for school stuff. Watching some Little Busters.

Just a headache, it doesn't hurt that bad, which is good, but it doesn't help me sleep. xD

At least tomorrow is another day off from work. I got stuff to do tomorrow. xD I wish I could get some sleep right now, but I don't really want to attempt sleep right now. xD

Just a headache, it doesn't hurt that bad, which is good, but it doesn't help me sleep. xD

At least tomorrow is another day off from work. I got stuff to do tomorrow. xD I wish I could get some sleep right now, but I don't really want to attempt sleep right now. xD

Aha. Well I hope you feel better and can get some rest soon. What do you have planned for tomorrow?

Aha. Well I hope you feel better and can get some rest soon. What do you have planned for tomorrow?

Just to hang out with friends and all that and go to some club thing, my usual Friday plans.

I know I feel tired right now, but I dunno if I would be able to get sleep. xD I probably would, but I don't really want to sleep.. Heh. I don't really like the fact that we have to sleep, if only we didn't. xD

Aah, okies then.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'd like to destroy Etho's world.

What's happening in here right now? I'm a bit tired, but I don't think my body wants to sleep right now. xD

How is everyone doing? My head hurts a little bit...

I'm gonna destroy Etho's world right now.

Neither do I.

*sigh*

You OK?

You OK?

Yeah, I was just explaining some relationship stuff to my friends. Read this and this if you want to know what's going on.

These are going to be tough times as I begin looking for someone else, while keeping up with my college studies at the same time...

*sigh*

I did have plans today to go out and hang out with my friends, but all that went away plus any future fun I would of had because of the fact I crashed the only car I was able to drive and second, I will probably have my license taken away or have to go through driving school again.

Meh.. I didn't want this to happen, and now I'm stuck without transportation, like most I know.

I dunno how I'll be able to do things, and for two I dunno what I would have to do with my money.

Why is this place so dead? It's like no one even cared I got into an accident...

But oh well. I've been feeling meh for a while and I dunno how to feel better.

What's happening in here right now?

Why is this place so dead? It's like no one even cared I got into an accident...

But oh well. I've been feeling meh for a while and I dunno how to feel better.

What's happening in here right now?

I just noticed just now...

>Implying people just have to stop and post in here just cause you post some life troubles.

Not what I said, seriously. I just dunno why no one is posting in here, it's surprising, ususally it's active, but everything seems to be dead right now for some reason.

Not what I said, seriously. I just dunno why no one is posting in here, it's surprising, ususally it's active, but everything seems to be dead right now for some reason.

i feel this place in general has dropped activity since recently. whenever i check back here, there's like 1 page of new posts, nothing more.

I wouldn't know. Not at home or something? I can't guess.

No, I'm at home. I'm watching a livestream of someone playing Cookie Clicker. While I'm playing Minecraft.

@@Lil'Cinnamon,

I can't drive at all; I still don't have a license. So yeah...

But I did a bit of research on the skytram in San Diego Zoo. First, I'm calling it by the wrong name (should be gondola lift), and second, it's been around for a long time.

Did I mention that last week was the first time I've ever been more than 100 feet off the ground?

• Brohoof 1

Not what you said.

What you implied though.

No, I'm at home. I'm watching a livestream of someone playing Cookie Clicker. While I'm playing Minecraft.

@@Lil'Cinnamon,

I can't drive at all; I still don't have a license. So yeah...

But I did a bit of research on the skytram in San Diego Zoo. First, I'm calling it by the wrong name (should be gondola lift), and second, it's been around for a long time.

Did I mention that last week was the first time I've ever been more than 100 feet off the ground?

So I'm at 1.3 quadrillion cookies in total for this game I'm on.

Damn game is distracting me from life. 

*sigh*

I did have plans today to go out and hang out with my friends, but all that went away plus any future fun I would of had because of the fact I crashed the only car I was able to drive and second, I will probably have my license taken away or have to go through driving school again.

Meh.. I didn't want this to happen, and now I'm stuck without transportation, like most I know.

I dunno how I'll be able to do things, and for two I dunno what I would have to do with my money.

Sorry to hear that. Look on the bright side though, at least you didn't get injured or hurt badly. But yeah, I can understand the annoyance of not having transportation.

Yeah, I was just explaining some relationship stuff to my friends. Read this and this if you want to know what's going on.

These are going to be tough times as I begin looking for someone else, while keeping up with my college studies at the same time...

Sounds like you need a hug. 

incoming_hug___rainbow_dash_by_crisx3-d4

Its sad how many times I hear about relationships ending in bad terms like this. I do understand the whole Long Distance thing, I had one for 2 years some time ago. Thankfully we remained friends afterwards. I wish I could give you advice, but all I can say is hold your head high.