Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Pony Cartoon Dolls

Pripyat Pony

2hmj9td.gif

Basically, these are fun little doll images that you can make with dollmakers, but I've edited these to make them into pony dolls. Above is an example; I made the mane six.

If anypony would like one made of their OC then fill out the form below. Delete the brackets, they're just what you put there. XD

OC: {Picture reference and description please}

Male/Female

Cutie mark: {Do you want it on clothing, or as a prop?}

Anything else?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

These look really great! I would like one for my oc please!

OC: 

post-13325-0-99964000-1363126932_thumb.png He is a male

Cutie Mark: An open book. Can he be wearing a brown shirt, like my oc's color skin with his cutie mark on it? Oh, and can he have a python around his neck? But please, not glittery design please. Also, a black electric guitar by his side would be kick flank!

Thanks! /)
Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

(edited)

Those are so cute c: Could you make my OC MillyMusic? (Shes a girl) Her Cutie mark is two music notes...you can just put the cutie mark on her clothing somewhere. Also could there be a guitar in there? Pleasee ^.^

post-13331-0-09810600-1365299814_thumb.jpg

Edited by PinkieShyFlutterPie

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

These look really great! I would like one for my oc please!

OK, your dolls are ready. :) Sorry for the weird format but the board for some reason wouldn't let me mention both of you. angry.png Both are uploaded below.

post-10207-0-33734800-1365361418.png

post-10207-0-04868100-1365361430.gif

(edited)

@@Pripyat Pony

OC: {Fireball Rush}

Female

post-9830-0-65782900-1364076825_thumb.png

Cutie mark: { a flaming comet. On the middle of her shirt. And all shimmery-like.}

Her hair has to be a little longer than shoulder length. Maybe up to the middle of her back.

Skin tone: tanned

Wearing a red shirt with black jeans and wearing white and red converses. 

Holding a wand of fire or something.

That would be awesome. These look great! 

Fluttershy reminded me a lot of Nicki Minaj...

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

(edited)

EMERGERD! DRLLS!

Joking aside, these do look pretty cool. Could you do my ponysona Minath?

(Female)

ERoN2jS.png

Can I have her cutie mark a tattoo on her neck or something of the likes? And could she be wearing a tanktop and shorts or something to show of her burns?

Please and thank you!

P.S: It wouldn't let me upload a picture of her cutie mark for some reason, but it's in my 'about me' page on my profile.

Edited by Minath Watcher

(edited)

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

OK, your dolls are ready. img-1349251-1-smile.png Sorry for the weird format but the board for some reason wouldn't let me mention both of you. img-1348713-1-angry.png Both are uploaded below.

This looks great! Really like mine, and it turned out just like I wanted. Great work and keep it up man! 

/)

Edited by Aureity

(edited)

Fantastic! Could you make one of my OC Cliff Chaser, or tell me how to make them? smile.png I'd love to be able to make these for myself.

OC: He's male.

9f66f87407190a22c405f7915ae12cff.png

Cutie mark: It can't be seen very well, but it's a snowy mountaintop. Although take as much artistic license as you want. xD

Anything else? Can he be winking or smiling? He's quite charming.

Edited by Earl Grey

OC: 16929_565412370137771_1875877054_n.jpg

Female

Cutie mark: Rarity's G3 cutie mark

Her cutie mark can be on her shirt, her hair is long, and she'd have a light skin tone. 

I really like the dolls, they're so cute! ^-^ Thanks!

Everypony, rest assured that I am working on your dolls and will upload them as soon as they are done. I never expected to get so many orders but thanks for them, and keep ordering! XD

ME! ME! MEEE! PICK ME!!

um wut^ 0.0

anyway, could you plz do Snowdream for me?

she is a female, but i think that is a tad obvious form her pic XD

Here she is:

post-11488-0-54235100-1365419507_thumb.jpg

and her cutiemark:

post-11488-0-85297300-1365419533_thumb.png

(edited)

@,

@,

Your dolls are done! Hope you all like them. Everypony else, I will post your dolls as soon as they are finished; they do take me quite a while to complete so be patient! img-1351201-1-tongue.png Uploaded out of order cuz I'm a doofus and uploaded the wrong one. XD

post-10207-0-25228700-1365426004.gif

post-10207-0-18478400-1365426016.gif

post-10207-0-89805500-1365427149.gif

Edited by Pripyat Pony

That's excellent! What program did you use to make them? I'd like to be able to make them for more OCs I have in mind. :)

He looks fabulous, by the way. xD

@,

I go to this site here: http://www.thedollpalace.com/ to make the dolls, but I edit them a lot to make them into ponies. I also get a lot of my props from the tektek site; you know, the Gaia dream avatar one.

@@BaneShea,

@@Nayruthepegasister,

Your dolls are finished and are uploaded below. I hope that you like them!

Everypony else, do not worry; your dolls will be ready as soon as I can finish them!

post-10207-0-07968800-1365462918.gif

post-10207-0-40318700-1365462937.gif

@@Sugarcube,

If you could post with a picture reference, I can work on your doll as soon as I finish the others. Please post here or edit your previous.

Everypony, I am fitting in dolls between work shifts so rest assured that they will be up as soon as they're done. Thanks for your patience!

@@Sugarcube,

If you could post with a picture reference, I can work on your doll as soon as I finish the others. Please post here or edit your previous.

Everypony, I am fitting in dolls between work shifts so rest assured that they will be up as soon as they're done. Thanks for your patience!

Oh yes I am sorry! >__< work and school have been eating me alive

post-3486-0-14467700-1364471503.png

That is Sugarcube, she always has a pair of googles on, and her cutie mark is two sugarcubes each with a heart in the middle of them. 

OC: Lapis Lazuli. The link to his page can be found in my signature.

Male/Female

Cutie mark: His cutie mark is a blue book, and I'd like for him to be holding it.

I'd like for his appearance to be inspired by his description in the Character Profile if possible.

@@Snowdream,

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

@@Sugarcube,

Everypony, your dolls are finished! They are uploaded below and I hope very much that you like them.

Just to let everypony know, I am still taking requests if anypony else wants a pony doll. smile.png

thanks for this! :D

though, it would be nice to have a shirt XP

but anyway, thanks for doing this for me. not bad, not bad at all haha

@@Snowdream,

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

@@Sugarcube,

Everypony, your dolls are finished! They are uploaded below and I hope very much that you like them.

Just to let everypony know, I am still taking requests if anypony else wants a pony doll. :)

Oh my gosh this is so awesome!!! I love her!!! Thank you so so so much!! I really appreciate it and it defintely captured Sugarcube perfectly!!