Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Pony Cartoon Dolls

Pripyat Pony

I would very much like to have an avatar of my oc Cuppie Cake:

post-16065-0-79395800-1374693871_thumb.jpg

and for her cutie mark I'd like it on her clothes and the sprinkles are actually light blue: post-16065-0-89836000-1374693925_thumb.png

Keep in mind that she's a pastery chef so aprons or chef hats are aprecciated. Thanks in advanced.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

@,

@@slimmyjimjim,

Your pony dolls are ready! Thank you for your patience, and please feel free to order again cuz the shop is still open! As long as I can, I will keep on making orders. :)

post-10207-0-40143900-1375055470.gif

post-10207-0-65112200-1375055500.gif

post-10207-0-13749900-1375055531.gif

post-10207-0-35473400-1375055555.gif

• 1 month later...

Announcement: If anypony wants a pony doll made for them, feel free to request. All requests will be filled; btw just make sure that if your OC's cutie mark is complex, then a separate pic would be nice. :)

Also, this is not just for pony OCs; griffins, zebras, etc still can be dolled!

hey again i was wondering if you could make my dragon as a doll, she has dark orange scales, dark blue strips starting from the top of her neck down her back to her tail, wings with gray/blue membrane(her claws horns and tail fins are the same color), horns that curve to a backwards C, a scar over her eye,green eyes, four small teeth showing and fins on the end of her tail, thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

@@Pripyat Pony, Are you seriously making things like this? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? *Thunderous gaze* Thy shall be punished... with another request XD

OC: Selune Darkeye

Male/Female (Can you do both? Just saying...)

Cutie mark: Eye

The whole OC is in the signature with plenty of reference pics. If the eye could be like on the clothing right shoulder (you know like the dresses with one shoulder) or whatever you can think of is nice.

This looks cool! Can I get one with the reborn Light Streak?

OC: Light Streak

post-19338-0-90460900-1382902323_thumb.jpg

Male

Cutie mark:

post-19338-0-42897200-1382902231.jpg

Please have this on his clothes.

Other: if you could, have his pose be like this:

post-19338-0-98490000-1382902464.jpg

Yes, have the flames if you can. If it's too complicated, you can simplify it as you wish.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Are you seriously making things like this? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? *Thunderous gaze* Thy shall be punished... with another request XD

OC: Selune Darkeye

Male/Female (Can you do both? Just saying...)

Cutie mark: Eye

The whole OC is in the signature with plenty of reference pics. If the eye could be like on the clothing right shoulder (you know like the dresses with one shoulder) or whatever you can think of is nice.

Finished! Hope you like your doll.

Everypony else, I will work on your requests when I get some spare time. For some reason, it did not register on here that I had new requests... O_o

post-10207-0-85335400-1385418444.gif

@@Pripyat Pony,As always a backup jpeg file would be nice!!! Tumblr sometimes doesn't upload them and others DeviantArt wants previews for Gifs. Don't worry... just making sure.

On to the Doll... BY THE GODS THIS IS AWESOME!!! I did not believe she could ever be THIS CLASSY THIS SEXY DAYUM!!!

I would love mine done! Maybe if you aren't busy I could request two? My OCs are Jelly Bean (female see my profile) and Zircon (zebra male)

Zircon2.png

If you could make sure Zircon's wearing his tie... He can be seen in a black shirt with a purple open vest/waistcoat and a purple tie... That's my only suggestion... For Jelly Bean... She's cute... So make sure she's looking cute

Edited by JellyBean

Now that i think about it... i am going to request Terra a bit... let's see what you can do. Oh could you use the cutie mark he has with the ruby/star thing? Otherwise the one you used on the pixel ponies is fine!!!

I love your work! Its so cute.

OC's: All 3 of my OC's. You can find the images/most of the details in the links in my sig

Cutie mark: All as clothing. Arcane's CTmark doesn't have to be spot on, just similar.

I hope this is enough info.