Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia Fan Club

DND

So this thing with celestia and the cake, i never understood it very well.

In the show, cake is pretty much Tia's favorite food. Pretty simple

What I don't understand is the thing with Celestia and bananas, other than a rather lame innuendo.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Celestia friends!!

Who wants to see some couple shipping/friend shipping (it works as both) lineart I did?

(the colored version shall be here soon)

dislestia_tea_by_shadobabe-d8ft2w8.png

Heehee, Dislestia is my FAVE... <3

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

Tia needs more love.

Dislestia is my fave also. Wish I figured out how to use the scanner so I could post some of my traditional art. Instead have a poorly draw digital Celly instead. We love you Celestia!

post-28022-0-52515500-1422552107_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Hey Celestia friends!!

Who wants to see some couple shipping/friend shipping (it works as both) lineart I did?

(the colored version shall be here soon)

img-3454594-1-dislestia_tea_by_shadobabe

Heehee, Dislestia is my FAVE...

Eeeee!!! That's an amazing pic, you captured them both so well! I can't wait to see it coloured :wub:

Tia needs more love.

Dislestia is my fave also. Wish I figured out how to use the scanner so I could post some of my traditional art. Instead have a poorly draw digital Celly instead. We love you Celestia!

Aww, that's pretty too! Poor Tia, I wonder what she's crying about :( and it's awesome to see more Dislestia shippers in here! I really love them together and I hope they get more scenes in S5 :wub:

post-29961-0-45028300-1422553290_thumb.jpg

post-29961-0-82182700-1422553314_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Eeeee!!! That's an amazing pic, you captured them both so well! I can't wait to see it coloured :wub:

Aww, thank you so much Coco!! Fun fact, that's the first time I've ever drawn Dissy! X3

And no worries, I DEFINITELY share it here when it's complete!! <3

EDIT: It is finished!! 8D

Oh that background... took forever... so worth it! <3

immortal_chit_chat_by_shadobabe-d8fy2eh.

• Brohoof 4

Aww, thank you so much Coco!! Fun fact, that's the first time I've ever drawn Dissy! X3

And no worries, I DEFINITELY share it here when it's complete!! <3

EDIT: It is finished!! 8D

Oh that background... took forever... so worth it! <3

immortal_chit_chat_by_shadobabe-d8fy2eh.

This gal has talent people!!! <3 :D

• Brohoof 2

I choose you, Celestia. Use Sunny Day!

img-3457550-1-abstract%20multicolor%20fa

Princess Celestia's Celestite is reacting to [Trainer's] Mega Ring!

mega_evolution_x_celestia_by_dreatos-d7k

Princess Celestia has Mega Evolved into Mega Celestia!

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 4

I love Celestia. She is my waifu forever. But I have to say that I disagree with the Celestia x Discord ship. It just doesn't feel right to me. In my opinion she deserves somepony who is a chivalrous knight.

• Brohoof 1

I love Celestia. She is my waifu forever. But I have to say that I disagree with the Celestia x Discord ship. It just doesn't feel right to me. In my opinion she deserves somepony who is a chivalrous knight.

That's cool and I respect that. Just as long as you aren't hateful.

Though I'd like to point out that I don't think Discord would mistreat her, anymore than he would Fluttershy, Twilight, Pinkie, or anyone else he's shipped with. Playfully tease maybe, but I don't think any of those girls are so thin-skinned that that would hurt them in the slightest, even Fluttershy. They're all awesome, independent ladies.

• Brohoof 1

Don't be hatin'. We all love Tia, ships or not.

I highly doubt that. 

Most dislestia shippers arent celestia fans but discord fans. If you really like her you wouldnt ship her with her worst enemy, who tortured her beloved subjects and crashed her kingdom.

• Brohoof 2

That's cool and I respect that. Just as long as you aren't hateful.

Though I'd like to point out that I don't think Discord would mistreat her, anymore than he would Fluttershy, Twilight, Pinkie, or anyone else he's shipped with. Playfully tease maybe, but I don't think any of those girls are so thin-skinned that that would hurt them in the slightest, even Fluttershy. They're all awesome, independent ladies.

Of course. =) Discord has changed. And he was never really evil to begin with. Just mischievous. I'd say he's Neutral.

I highly doubt that. 

Most dislestia shippers arent celestia fans but discord fans. If you really like her you wouldnt ship her with her worst enemy, who tortured her beloved subjects and crashed her kingdom.

Well for one you can't dictate how I feel about anything.

And two, as Asbel says right below you, Discord is never truly evil and has changed now.

But I'm not going to waste time I could be using to make art and talk with friends to write an essay with all my thoughts and observations on the ship for you. Especially if you won't actually listen or give any respect for it. You may continue being inflexible, but I'm not going to participate.

Of course. =) Discord has changed. And he was never really evil to begin with. Just mischievous. I'd say he's Neutral.

Right there with you.

You know I always kind of felt like Discord is kind of a kid in a lot of ways, particularly in his social interactions.

I feel good watching him grow for the better thanks to the ponies around him taking the high road with him, like Celestia giving him a second chance, Fluttershy genuinely being there for him, Twilight rescuing him despite his self-interested betrayal. I love this show. So many characters being genuinely GOOD and noble, despite everything.

Edited by ShadOBabe

I think that this discussion is getting a bit off topic.

But Discord has changed so much that that he betrayed the ponies in a flash last episode. And then he gave Tia some flowers. That is not how trust works and the only reason people like this ship is because people like Discord. It's like she is his prize or something

i still need to see that he changed before I can call him a good guy. If it was up to me, he should be shipped with Maud, because she likes stones.

• Brohoof 2

That is not how trust works and the only reason people like this ship is because people like Discord. It's like she is his prize or something

Welp like I said, that's not how I feel, but I'm not going to write an essay or let others decide what my thoughts or feelings are.

That might be a good topic for a blog though...  :huh:

Discord is awesome, but Celestia is my favorite character in the whole show!  :wub:

Not sure who's my second fave. It's Celestia on top, and then pretty much every other character is tied for #2. 

She needs to have a whole episode all to herself, or at the very least have some like Luna has, where she's an important support character. My life would be eternally made to see her kick a villain's flank though. Gah, so annoying how overlooked she is.  >_>

• Brohoof 1

I think that this discussion is getting a bit off topic.

But Discord has changed so much that that he betrayed the ponies in a flash last episode. And then he gave Tia some flowers. That is not how trust works and the only reason people like this ship is because people like Discord. It's like she is his prize or something

i still need to see that he changed before I can call him a good guy. If it was up to me, he should be shipped with Maud, because she likes stones.

I honestly think Discord x Fluttershy makes the most sense. Because she was the one who actually showed him what it means to have a friend.

Well for one you can't dictate how I feel about anything.

And two, as Asbel says right below you, Discord is never truly evil and has changed now.

But I'm not going to waste time I could be using to make art and talk with friends to write an essay with all my thoughts and observations on the ship for you. Especially if you won't actually listen or give any respect for it. You may continue being inflexible, but I'm not going to participate.

Right there with you.

You know I always kind of felt like Discord is kind of a kid in a lot of ways, particularly in his social interactions.

I feel good watching him grow for the better thanks to the ponies around him taking the high road with him, like Celestia giving him a second chance, Fluttershy genuinely being there for him, Twilight rescuing him despite his self-interested betrayal. I love this show. So many characters being genuinely GOOD and noble, despite everything.

Fine but you were the one who posted a dislestia pic in a thread whom i presumed to be shipping free or at least dislestia free.

Fine but you were the one who posted a dislestia pic in a thread whom i presumed to be shipping free or at least dislestia free.

Nope. That's not in the thread rules at all. Especially a pic of the two just talking.

I don't mind at all if people interpret it as them just chatting as friends though. 83

So I'll be posting it along with anything else I draw of Her Royal Awesomeness, Discord or no. <3

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

Welp like I said, that's not how I feel, but I'm not going to write an essay or let others decide what my thoughts or feelings are.

That might be a good topic for a blog though...  :huh:

Discord is awesome, but Celestia is my favorite character in the whole show!  :wub:

Not sure who's my second fave. It's Celestia on top, and then pretty much every other character is tied for #2. 

She needs to have a whole episode all to herself, or at the very least have some like Luna has, where she's an important support character. My life would be eternally made to see her kick a villain's flank though. Gah, so annoying how overlooked she is.  >_>

Well, I'm not saying that you have change you mind. I'm just participating in the discussion. Sharing thoughts. I'm not about to lie to myself and say that that picture is not beautiful just because I don't like the ship. If you admit that Celestia is #1 that's okay by me. You heart is in the right place.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm not saying that you have change you mind. I'm just participating in the discussion. Sharing thoughts. I'm not about to lie to myself and say that that picture is not beautiful just because I don't like the ship. If you admit that Celestia is #1 that's okay by me. You heart is in the right place.  :lol:

It's all good. I just dislike people telling me what I can and can't feel.

Saying someone can't utterly adore a character because of who the ship them with is bunk.

But you're not doing that, so we're cool! <3

(also thank you, glad you think it's pretty)

• Brohoof 1