Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Soda fanatic thread!

lardbobobo

Alright, I can't be the only one on here who's completely obsessed with soda. I can't live without the stuff. I usually have a pretty large secret stash of the stuff underneath my desk but it empties pretty quickly with all the crap I drink.. In fact right now it currently is empty and once I get paid more money will be put towards filling it up again.

Favorite sodas that you can just go to say any grocery store and buy would be Dr. Pepper and Sun Drop. Both of which just taste awesome to me and hey they're relatively cheap. As for the Coke vs Pepsi war, I generally drink Coke just to keep things continuous but I'm actually perfectly fine with Pepsi and Cherry Pepsi tastes waaay better than Cherry Coke. Personally I prefer RC cola to Coke or Pepsi but I can never find that stuff anywhere anymore, much like Squirt which makes me mad because I loved that stuff when I was a kid and need more. As far as root beer goes, home brewed is generally the kind you want to stick with but I'm down with some IBC as that tastes fine and also comes in a glass bottle which is the proper way to drink the stuff. While I'm on the subject of home brewed stuff I actually brew my own soda from time to time. Now then, my favorite soda of all time would be sarsaparilla and holy crap I'm serious when I say I will kill anything in my way to get a hold of some of the stuff; I sometimes buy some of these packs right here of it and they're usually gone within two days. I am just absolutely in love with the stuff.

I honestly typically drink like three bottles of soda a day or five or six cans a day. I know it's unhealthy as hell and all, but I've actually been losing weight pretty steadily despite this crazy lifestyle and I do enough walking around and gym exercise so I think I'm fine. Anyhoo, what about you folks? I need more soda drinking wackjobs to call friends ohmy.png

I wish I wasn't posting here... ~.~

I have quite the thirst for soda. It is so tastey, so sweet. I tend to pick soda over other, healthier options if I can. I can resist the temptation for some small frame of time, but if I start feeling bad/sad, right to the store ii go :(.

I am weening myself off though, I drink less per week each week. I am now set to only 1L per week. My favorite brands are Dr. Pepper, Coke-Cola, and Pepsi. Any kind of cream soda is great too! I try not to drink so much but oh how much I love it >.<.

• Brohoof 3

I'm a gigantic soda freak, but I'm trying to drink more water instead. I love Coke, Sierra Mist, and Mello Yello. 

Usually now if i drink soda its apart from a meal, as I tend to eat less if I drink soda with a meal, and in the end enjoy the meal less overall.

• Brohoof 1

I love soda.  My favorites are Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb.  I know they taste about the same.  I don't like Coke or Pepsi though..  I don't know why,

When I was younger I was really into fizzy drinks such as, Coca Cola, Lucozade, 7up and Fanta as I've gotten older though I hardly touch fizzy drinks anymore. I usually drink diluted fruit juice now haha :)

If anyone does, It's my brother. He buys a two liter of Dr. Pepper every single day. That's all he drinks now!

Oh, and I'll go crazy if I'm looking for something to drink and there's no Dr. Pepper in the fridge either! XD

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

I've been trying to limit myself, but somehow I can never stop, soda is amazing, I must admit I find myself addicted to that stuff too >.<

Though some sodas seem to give my stomach a hard time and well....I suppose its not the best feeling in the world....

But a sprite is always nice, and a Dr Pepper being my favorite soda to drink. Although the carbonation seems to just kill me when it comes to cola and dr pepper.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty much addicted to soda, too, especially Vanilla Coke. I know I drink way too much soda but it's SO GOOD.... 

Hey, does anyone else like Ramune, the Japanese soda with the neat little marble in the bottle that keeps it from fizzing over?

Yep... Me too... But somehow, I like the taste of diet soda more than regular...

-My favorite has to be Ginger Ale, any brand, and I especially like the natural ones.

-I also like Coca-Cola and Pepsi. I usually buy the cheapest one at the moment.

-Cream Soda is pretty good too.

-I'm also quite fond of Italian Sodas (carbonated water+flavoured sirup and sometime other ingredients). They come in many flavours and they are usually a bit less sugary than usual soda.

I can't get through a shift without my 2-liter. Otherwise I'm so tired I will sleep all day, even through the tones. I've done it before, it ended with a portable to the face. I prefer diet soda overall. I went on a diet in 2004 and had to switch to diet. The diet soda stuck... The diet itself didn't... If it's in a can or a fountain, I prefer Diet Coke. If its bottled, I want Diet Pepsi. I'm not sure why but can't beat dat bottled Diet Pepsi. But if I'm pulling an all nighter (school, vidya games, or work) I gotta go with the Dew.

I love soda! Most definitely my favorite would have to be Dr. Pepper, but deep down inside I'll always have that soft spot for Jarritos and all of it's flavors. Specially in a hot day or in a bbq, those Jarritos will hit that spot just right. Actually, gimme any soda made in Mexico and I'll be good...

-I'm also quite fond of Italian Sodas (carbonated water+flavoured sirup and sometime other ingredients). They come in many flavours and they are usually a bit less sugary than usual soda.

Ohhh, I love Italian soda... mmm....  I haven't had one in a while, though. I love them with raspberry and vanilla syrup, have you ever had that? Oh, and I love the caramel kind too.

Yea, Im literally addicted to soda. Cant get enough of the stuff. My favoright Soda's include Mtn dew, pepsi Coke colla, and cream soda. I actually get a bad headache if i go a few days without a soda, no joke.

• Brohoof 1

I have a slight obsession with Barqs root beer. I love it more than any other kind of root beer. I can't stand the Mug brand. A&W isn't very good either. I also like Orange and Grape soda. I grew up drinking Sprite and Pepsi. However, I got sick of them. I didn't like Pepsi until a few months ago.