CamRad18's Art n' Stuff

CamRad18

It seems everyone's creating an art page these days...

...So like any good bandwagon-er I'm going to make one to.

Have some art. (advice for future drawing would be much appreciated)

First drawing ever

post-10829-0-97665300-1362900715_thumb.j

Second drawing ever

post-10829-0-71959500-1362967042_thumb.j

Fluttershy

post-10829-0-84304200-1363062423_thumb.j

Sweetie Belle

post-10829-0-37192800-1363143301_thumb.j

Pinkie Pie (with gas mask!)

post-10829-0-34166900-1363310714_thumb.j

Derpy Drops the Bass (request)

(giant image, here's the link) img-1287325-1-derpy_drops_the_bass_by_camrad18-d5yezj5.jpg

Luna is best giraffe (request) 

post-10829-0-81784100-1364068987_thumb.j

The most epic brohoof (request) (another giant picture) 

the_most_epic_brohoof_by_camrad18-d61dts5.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Your artwork is actually really good! maybe the next step you could try is some light shading? maybe? I dunno anyway it is really good! have a brohoof!

(It is Snowdream by the way XD)

Your artwork is actually really good! maybe the next step you could try is some light shading? maybe? I dunno anyway it is really good! have a brohoof!

(It is Snowdream by the way XD)

shading; both a daunting prospect and a brilliant idea. I believe I'll try that for your drawing (you just so happen to be next in line on my request page)

Hi there! Well, the first one looks like the head could be rounded a bit more, but the proportions seems pretty spot on. You seem to have the pony style down pat! Nice job!

Oh, but in the last image, Luna seems a big too gangly and thin, like the awkward filly Fluttershy from Cutie Mark Chronicles. She could certainly use some filling out. She is a bit thinner than most ponies, and taller, but she does still have some meat to her.

(edited)

Hi there! Well, the first one looks like the head could be rounded a bit more, but the proportions seems pretty spot on. You seem to have the pony style down pat! Nice job!

Oh, but in the last image, Luna seems a big too gangly and thin, like the awkward filly Fluttershy from Cutie Mark Chronicles. She could certainly use some filling out. She is a bit thinner than most ponies, and taller, but she does still have some meat to her.

I prefer to think that Luna went on a strict regimen of diet water and fat-free air prior to this drawing. That way I can avoid casting the blame on my shoddy proportioning skills.

Edited by CamRad18
  • Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is great in this, props to you for making a great pic.

Also the final one got me laughing a bit. 

Good job, keep them coming! 

Thanks for the compliments. The Fluttershy drawing is kind of special to me. It's my first drawing that actually looked decent and the moment I realized I enjoyed making art. So yeah, super deep and emotional stuff there.

Thanks for the compliments. The Fluttershy drawing is kind of special to me. It's my first drawing that actually looked decent and the moment I realized I enjoyed making art. So yeah, super deep and emotional stuff there.

Well you did good! May i ask if you are a fan of coloring your pictures? Cause whenever i draw (not much...) i find that i suck at coloring :/. 

Apart from that, keep on drawing! 

Well you did good! May i ask if you are a fan of coloring your pictures? Cause whenever i draw (not much...) i find that i suck at coloring :/. 

Apart from that, keep on drawing! 

That all depends. If it's a pencil sketch then I won't use color (it would smear the lines) but if I outline with something more permanent I consider using color. I really like how my most recent drawing turned out (the Pinkamena drawing) and I'm thinking about doing more "stylized" color like that.

(edited)

So it would seem my most recent image was removed due to being "borderline NSFW". I won't complain (pissing off a horde of mods sounds like a bad idea). However, if you would like to see my drawing in all of it's scandalous glory you can find the link to my deviantart page in my signature.

In the meantime, here's a picture of a bunny. Hopefully this will compensate for any mental distress my art may have caused. 

img-1403797-1-Bunny-Wallpapers-bunny-rab

Edited by CamRad18