Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Powerpuff Girl Poll

Blue Moon

47 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your Favorite Powerpuff Girl?

• Blossom
    • Buttercup
    • Bubbles

Many of us watched this show as a young kid and may even enjoy it today. But I am wondering which of the Powerpuff Girls is your favorite. Here they are:

front.png

Vote above and post reasons below.

I pick Bubbles because she is adorable and is just so awesome. She is a crime-fighting superhero with a little girl inside. How could you not like that?

• Brohoof 1

Clearly it's Buttercup. She was the coolest one, both magic power thingy wise (dem fireballs!) and character wise. I loved her voice, too-the hoarseness made her really distinct. I have the GB game, and it's so much fun to play as her. XD

EDIT: Oh god, everyone's gonna vote Bubbles for "cute". NOOOOOOOO-

Edited by Lara Croft

Bubbles, is the best. No matter what, she is. She reminds me so much of Fluttershy (she is best pony by the way), and Bubbles is simply awesome. If you cannot love Bubbles, you don't have a heart! img-1374837-1-laugh.png

img-1374837-2-2388.Fluttershy_2500_20and

/)

Yes, Bubbles is adorable. I love that picture with Fluttershy and Bubbles BTW.

Clearly it's Buttercup. She was the coolest one, both magic power thingy wise (dem fireballs!) and character wise. I loved her voice, too-the hoarseness made her really distinct. I have the GB game, and it's so much fun to play as her. XD

EDIT: Oh god, everyone's gonna vote Bubbles for "cute". NOOOOOOOO-

Yes, I like Buttercup as well. She is pretty cool and is a unique character.-------

But I don't see a lot of people liking Blossom. Everyone usually just picks Buttercup or Bubbles as their favorite.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, Bubbles is adorable. I love that picture with Fluttershy and Bubbles BTW.

Yes, I like Buttercup as well. She is pretty cool and is a unique character.-------

But I don't see a lot of people liking Blossom. Everyone usually just picks Buttercup or Bubbles as their favorite.

Blossom was my favourite when I was a kid. I still love her. But Buttercup's overall design appeals to me more now that I'm a little older. Blossom can be kinda annoying, I find.

Blossom was my favourite when I was a kid. I still love her. But Buttercup's overall design appeals to me more now that I'm a little older. Blossom can be kinda annoying, I find.

When I was a (younger) kid, Buttercup was my favorite. I always liked the cool characters as a kid. But now, I usually like adorableness in my favorite characters. 

I never really liked Blossom though. I found her kind of boring.

That's a tough one. I liked all three of them equally as a kid.

But I did like Buttercup for her tough but very spikey attitude and Bubbles for her very cute adorable personality.

tumblr_lwlixbmiph1r7etqxo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 3

*in le announcer voice*

So far, Buttercup is in the lead with Bubbles trailing right behind her! But it looks like Blossom was left in the dust. Well, good luck to our girls and we wait to see who will be crowned most favorited powerpuff girl!

I like all three of them but I am going to have to go with Buttercup, she is the most unintentionally cute of them she is adorable when gets angry and plus I like tomboys and find hotheaded characters to be interesting.

Buttercup, she reminds me a lot of Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I can also relate to her the most, much like her I also enjoy antagonizing my younger sister.

Definitely Buttercup. I think she was always my favorite. Tara Strong might be my favorite voice actress, but I liked PPG when I was a kid and didn't care about the people behind the voices. I guess butch females tend to be my favorites, as Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony and she's the most masculine of the main six.

I've always loved Bubbles as a child. Even now she's still my favourite!

I'm such a sucker when it comes to cute things... And Bubbles just does weird things adorably. 

• Brohoof 1

Although you might think from my love of Fluttershy that Bubbles would be my favorite PPG, that title actually belongs to Blossom.  For starters, she's so smart!  Why they have her stuck in kindergarten is beyond me.  Another thing I like about her is how she steps up and tries to be the woman of the house.  And despite her intelligence and maturity, she's still a little girl at heart.  Lauren Faust thinks very highly of her too.  Why else would she model Apple Bloom's appearance after Blossom's? 

• 1 month later...

In my personal opinon, Bubbles is the best one of the Powerpuff Girls.

My reason why: Bubbles is cute. No other reason necessary.

My favorite Powerpuff Girl is easily, Blossom.

She is the leader type character and is rather intelligence which is why she's my favorite. 

img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• 1 year later...

Just a random question I ask you guys.

Blossom?

Bubbles?

Buttercup?

You can also choose the three of them. But you have to give a reason why you love her/them.

Extra: Favourite villain?

For me, HIM. This is one of the best cartoon villains I've ever seen. A more demonic version of the Joker. That's what he always seemed to me. I could never watch an episode when he was on camera. More than anything because the one who voices him in the spanish dub I grew up with is MUCH scarier.

Mojo Jojo is awesome, but he's not the Devil. Edited by Darker
  • Brohoof 3

My favorite Powerpuff Girl has always been Bubbles, and no, not because she's voiced by Tara Strong. It's because of her very sweet and gentle nature, not to mention, she's very cute. :3

My favorite villain is Him as well. Especially in "Speed Demon."

Agreed. Bubbles was without a doubt the cutest.

Good God. In Speed Demon HIM kicks so much ass.

• Brohoof 2

How could you forget the greatest Powerpuff girl of them all?

Bunny!

post-969-0-98884000-1411245679.png

I was going to say Bubbles on instinct cause she's adorable, but now that I think about it Buttercup was pretty awesome in the could very easily kick your ass.

...Nah, I'm going to go with Bubbles after all. 

• Brohoof 2