Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE BIG MLP FORUMS PROJECT! EVERYONE NEEDED!

~Starlight~

123 users have voted

1. 1. Which Layout do you prefer?

• Number 1
    • Number 2

Is this the project that kenniks suggested yesterday?

Well, I would like to join. Actually there's two OCs I want to be drawn, but I think one is okay. It's Sky Warden, the link is on my signature, so I don't have to flood the thread with pictures. :lol:

By the way, the another OC is this. She's the same mare on my current avatar. Thanks, and good luck with the big project. :)

Uhh sure.I'm not sure if you stopped doing this or not,but here you go.You do not have to put my OC in if you want.It's your choice k.Also I rarely go on the forums anymore,and I think other active users deserve a chance. smile.png

post-8404-0-82684400-1366680250_thumb.png

Edited by Flutter derps

Here, use this one. It's me as a pony and my OC doesn't have a great picture. I need to update this one so it can be a pegasus. Might try to get that done soon and update it :3

post-6340-0-76115900-1366682358_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

One kickass idea! Since I'm too lazy to get on my computer (on my phone) you can get a pic of my OC down in my signature... Just click "Shade Bluewind" and use the changeling vector!

This looks really good so far! Go ahead and use my OC Pia! The link is in my signature. :D

I look forward to seeing this when it's finished (or close to that). 

Oh hey, one of these~

Since this is gunna be HUGGGE and all ima go ahead and add in my character Moon Wave~

Though I do have a drawing of her, I advise you to use This just for the fact it's a digital art and not traditional.

unfortunately, nearly every OC drawing I have ever done is traditional, and I don't know how to do true vectors with GIMP. I'll update this post with a digital picture, if I happen to make one before time's up.

Sounds like a good idea. I would like to be apart of this. My picture is below. So anways, how is  this gonna work? Is someone going to draw it? If they did, that would be really cool. 

post-8889-0-37720600-1366684774_thumb.png

You may use either of these.

img-1396794-1-7472_128.jpg

img-1396794-2-photo-1239.png

Whichever one you think is better. Just because you can't see it from under my wing or from the front angle, my cutie mark is a sword crossed with a pen.

Edited by Steel Accord

Oooh, oooh, can you use mine!? biggrin.png

I'd love to use Ashling, but I'm afraid I don't have a good vector of her... oh well, I'll use Flaire instead. Her profile is a work in progress, but she's sort of like a French DJ and singer.

post-6224-0-17997000-1366685636_thumb.png

Let me know if you need any help removing the backgrounds! happy.png

Edited by Questio and Ashling

My OC is in my signature.

I also spotted him in the original, so does that give me priority seating? :3

Honestly, I'm only kidding!

You may use my OC, Blue Moon if you want. His link is below in my signature, but lately the link has been broken. I need to fix it. If it works though, great, but if it doesn't, here is a picture.

post-13690-0-90178200-1366686571_thumb.png