mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time'.

Not a Studio Ghibli level movie, but a really nice effort from another studio trying to carry on the mantle of Miyazaki. Since Ghibli has apparently decided it can't possibly go on unless their latest film is as big as their last massive hit, it's nice that somebody is at least trying to keep the look, style and tradition alive. Very lovely movie.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

The last movie I watched was Code:Black.

It is a documentary about how doctors deal with work when the hospital waiting rooms become beyond full.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR!!!!!!! IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO SWEET AND NICE AND SAD AND WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone. I hadn't ever watched anything related to Evangelion before, so my friend decided to show me it. I enjoyed it. There's a lot of blood though 0-0

(edited)

I saw Neighbors 2 - Sorority Rising.  I liked it a lot - better than the first one.  

"Credit Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising for leaning in closer to the characters and letting feelings show through the farce."
Peter Travers·Rolling Stone

neighbors2-poster-032416sp.jpg
Edited by Shawn Parks
  • Brohoof 1