Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I just watched the entire Darkman Franchise, including the Videogame and the Tv Pilot and it was pretty good.  :)

The effects and Masks were great, it had good Action and i liked Darkman.

My Favorites would be the first Movie and the third one.

The Pilot and the Video Game were also good but the second Movie was kind of boring.

The Dialog felt a little uninteresting and long and the Story wasnt that good.

• Brohoof 1

Justice League Gods and Monsters. Was an interesting approach on an alternate world where Superman is hispanic LOL

Watched all 7 X Men movies, ending with Days of Future Past of course. Very much enjoyed the franchise, even Last Stand and Origins Wolverine(though those 2 are undoubtedly the worst ones lol)

Overall imo First Class> DoFP> X2> The Wolverine> X Men>>>>> Origins Wolverine> The Last Stand :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

My last Movie was The Bogie Man, which is based on some sort of Comic Book, which was published by a Comic Book Company, that is kinda part of Dc Comics, but not really, but its still close enough, that i got interested in watching it, since im a Dc Fanatic.

It was good.  :)

I didnt understand half of it, because it was only available in english, but some parts were funny, i liked the Actor who played the main character and it entertained me.

So far, i found enjoyment in all Bad Criticized Dc Movies.  :lol:

(edited)

Watched E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial last night. I love that movie, always have. I also love the incredible useage of lighting in this movie. A lot of useage of exterior and natural lighting in this movie. It's great! 

Edited by Dinos4Ever