mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Just watched "The Martian" finally, quite good I have to say, lots of Kerbal Space Program moments. :P

Sausage party. Those poor animators... Low wages, threats, told they are replaceable. The problem with doing something so many love is that you have to suffer to do what you love, but if you disagree, you'll be replaced by someone who loves it just as much as you

Just got done with "Cabin Fever", the 2002 original by Eli Roth (didn't know they remade it and by the looks of it, it's pretty bad). It has some great visuals and make up, including hair raising gore. It feels like a classic '80s slasher flick though, complete with utterly incompetent adults, laughably poor cops, and cheesy over the top gore and acting. It's really nothing groundbreaking, but if you're looking for a modern spin on all the classic slasher tropes look no further than this flesh eating feast.

• Brohoof 1

I saw "The Emperor in August" on my return from the family trip. 

Rather enjoyed it, put a different perspective on things. 

Mockingjay Part 1 was the last film I watched.  Been reading the books and watching the films at the end of each one to see how they match up.  I'm only halfway through Mockingjay just now but since the film was split into two (as seems to be the trend these days) it was the right time.

Edited by Concerned Bystander

v6qwfrx.jpg

The Handmaiden 

This movie is directed by Park Chan Wook the director of OldBoy. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy this movie, but it was a pretty enjoyable movie.. 

Edited by mccuish1525

Mission: Impossible. Believe it or not, I had actually never seen the movie previously. I thoroughly enjoyed it, though, but I'd need to watch it again to understand exactly what was happening. :P