mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I just watched "Sully". It was a great movie and an awesome character study, based on a true story. It goes to show you can have an interesting and compelling story without aliens or epic battles.

• Brohoof 1

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince

Edit:

The last movie I watched was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HOLI BUCK! What a coincidence!  :-o

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 1

I watched Star Trek: Into Darkness and thoroughly enjoyed it. A pretty great film, I'd say. :squee: I really need to watch the original series, and the other movies in the rebooted one, too.

For once I went to the actual movie theater to see a movie yesterday. Pete's dragon was such a sweet movie, and the obvious thing I would choose to watch because dragons. I really liked the movie for many reasons even though it probably would've been better without the Finnish dub.

Just watched "The Siege of Jadotville", one of the best war movies I've ever seen.

A really great movie based on actual events. Trailer.

Phantom Menace

I literally haven't seen that movie in full since I was a child and forgot how bad the beginning was which turned me off majorly, but I want to rewatch all of Star Wars so I'm gonna have to go back to it eventually. :P

I just came from seeing Inferno featuring Tom Hanks. Amazing movie. Took me a while but i finally put the pieces together. Makes your mind work to figure out things in that movie, but it's so much fun

10/10

Star trek. The newest one... Whatever it's called.

It is simply called Star Trek: Beyond

• Brohoof 1