mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Watched Don't Breathe yesterday, there was a couple of silly moments where the characters shouldn't have been as helpless as the movie portrayed them to be.. But overall I really liked it.

"Beautiful mind"

damn, it been  awhile since a movie got me to stop and think for a very long time last night..... I'm still thinking about it. The minds are just more then we know, despite of its imperfection.

I saw Rogue One: A Star Wars Story a couple of hours ago and I really liked it! The film was beautiful and I liked the feel of it. There are a few minor issues with the pacing since it moved a bit too fast for my taste as well as the characters and/or writing but overall it was a blast.

I'm a bit disappointed about them not using the opening crawl though. I get that they want it to be its own film separate from the saga but it really isn't. It's like episode 3.5 and the ending of the film especially makes it feel like a part of the story. So imo they should've kept the crawl but it's no biggie.

Something I'm not sure how I feel about is the inclusion of CGI humans, while I certainly wouldn't want these characters to be played by different actors, it was quite obvious that they were fake and it was a bit awkward to look at. Maybe they should've left them out of the film entirely to not have this problem but at the same time I wanna see some steps forward with animated people in films.

Also, that Vader scene in the end man, yooooo

Ghostbusters (2016)

I've been putting off watching it. I finally watched it and all I can say is.... meh? It was mediocre at best. Congratulations internet for completely wasting your time arguing about it. It was not worth it.

Edited by Member Berry

Magnificent 7:  8.5/10

Great, great western movie. As a fan of western movies, I would say this is fits the bill of enjoying a western movies if you're not a fan of it.  The chemistry of the gangs was spot on and the plot was good, where you won't find a ending where heroes ran off to the sunset. The problem I have with this movie is how it seem a bit rushed. i like a western movie that is slow and well built up to reach to the end where there could been a dramatic plot twist.  M7 lacks that, but overall a great movie!