Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

National What Day/Week/Month?

Count Paradox

Ok, so, everyone knows about the more famous holidays. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine's Day, things like that. But did you know that, for almost every day, week, or month, somebody has created random other holidays for people to enjoy in lieu of the holidays we all wait on? Like "No-Shave November," in which dudes like the ones on here leave their facial hair alone for the entire month of November. Or "Feld0 Day," where we all do different things dedicated to Feld0.

So, I'm asking you, fellow MLP Forumers, which random little holidays have you learned about? Share them with everyone and tell us how you go about celebrating them.

One of my friends from high school who played the tuba said that today is National Tuba Day.

That means that today is Blue Note's (or whatever we call her. lol) day!

beauty_brass_by_snowflamepo.png

• Brohoof 1

I just recently found out that it is national nurse awareness week:

nurse_redheart_vector_by_kooner01-d47tcb

AND national teacher appreciaton day!

Cheerilee02.png

ENJOY THE LOVE, EVERYPONY!!!

Oh Boy! Looks like i'll make long post here:
1- 25th January "Newest national day in Egypt": It is the anniversary of 25th January 2011 Revolution in Egypt.
2- 6th October: It is the Anniversary of 6th October 1973 War between Egypt and Israel.
3- 23th July: It is the anniversary of 23th July 1952 Revolution and Military coup against the King of Egypt.
Well, That's all i remember now! :)

Mole Day: October 23rd from 6:02 AM to 6:02 PM in celebration of Avogadro's Number.

Talk Like a Pirate Day: September 19th, when all good Pastafarians do their part to orally battle Global Warning.