Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What day of the week you're born on?

Allen

What day of the week you're born on? Right day of the week only.  

105 users have voted

1. 1. What day of the week you're born on? Right day of the week only.

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I have YouTubers and viral musicians in this topic, which one of you bronies may be familiar with when you visited their channels on YouTube.

Additionally, I will just let you know that Tabitha's St. Germain's birthday was not accurate, which I've been mis-leaded of what I saw first until she stated it on Twitter for her correct and actual birth; it may not be August, but probably in October. If one of you were born on a Wednesday, then I thought you were born on the same day of the week as her.

Per Unkitty's note, it may be hard for one of you to read the RGB yellow text, and I made it slightly darker for you to see it a little more clearer.

At last, I will still remember this topic to figure them out what day of the week they were born on with their accurate birth information.

I don't have the tools to check. But here's the math:

Today's date minus your birthdate and divide by 7. Subtract the result from today's name such as Wednesday, but only in these situations:

You were born on midnight of January 1972, which was a Monday that got lost in time

Thursday, February 1st, 1979.

Remember that date. Someday it could save your life!

(J/K, but wouldn't that be awesome?)

B)

On 7/29/2020 at 8:34 PM, Splashee® said:

Today's date minus your birthdate and divide by 7. Subtract the result from today's name such as Wednesday, but only in these situations:

You were born on midnight of January 1972, which was a Monday that got lost in time

I just googled it.

LOL!

• Brohoof 1

I was born on a Sunday. I know this because I was born on the day of the Super Bowl, which is always on a Sunday. The Denver Broncos won, which is a funny coincidence because I was born in the Denver area and I've lived there all my life. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2020 at 2:34 AM, Splashee® said:

My math really sucks. Trying again, doing the math right, I was born in December 1942,  and it was... still a Wednesday. :confused: