Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Git Yer Free Pony Art Here! [CLOSED ONCE AGAIN]

Pulcinella

Here's yours. I decided to do Hunter's mane in a ponytail (Ha!) because, well, if you think I can draw that mane, you're wronger than wrong. Just sayin'.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Here's sum arts fer ya. Hope youse lahk eet.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You're lucky that you got your art after I learned how to draw braids, because I used to suck raw eggs at it. :/

Your OC is nice and easy to draw. So I drew him.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

He looks a bit annoyed... I don't know about what... Maybe his tail? tongue.png Nice color scheme, though.

Wow! Thank you so much! It looks really great and I highly appreciate it! You have my bidding good person!

Why is he annoyed? Eh, whatever, makes him cooler that way right? XD And yes, thank you, it was based off of rarity! 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: Russian Snip? Baklava snip? You referencing me? PPS: I'M NOT RUSSIAN, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MISTER

No, just ran out of interesting things to put, instead of just Snip. And, I found out later that it wasn't Russian, it was Romanian. :S And you get your facts strait: Baklava is a delicious Greek dessert, not in any way Russian. :)

@ 

Hey, just wondering when request will be open again. :lol:

I have a few I'd like to make, because I'm greedy and want all the arts because I really like your style and think it would suit some of my characters. :-)

@ 

Hey, just wondering when request will be open again. :lol:

I have a few I'd like to make, because I'm greedy and want all the arts because I really like your style and think it would suit some of my characters. :-)

Oh, sorry, it's open now, I just forgot to change the topic. Talk about space cadet. Anyway, I'd be happy to do requests for my peeps. :)

(edited)

Oh, sorry, it's open now, I just forgot to change the topic. Talk about space cadet. Anyway, I'd be happy to do requests for my peeps. img-1462222-1-smile.png

NOW HOLD ON JUST A SECOND WHILE I RUSH TO FINISH MY NEW OC.

*derpderpderpderpderp*

You will be getting loads of requests from me now, I warn you. laugh.png

@

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/razzle-dazzle-r3319

I'd appreciate if you did her mask unzippered, if you can draw it. She has a bit of a complicated design; for her hair, don't worry about it too much, so long as it's just rainbow dots. laugh.png

I'd also like a pose similar to this one, please, except so you can see her right back leg a tiny bit more (just so you ca see the white "cuffs" she has on her legs, and so her eyes are open and looking at the viewer, not the ground.

a_concerned_pinkie_by_emedina13-d61o28r_

Thanks. X3

Edited by Morrigan Aensland

Well as long as your open to it I'd like for you to do my OC :), I'm always happy to see what people can draw of my OC :D

And your art all looks pretty cool so far, so why not :).

post-7861-0-12231500-1359603132_thumb.png
Have fun :P, and thanks!

SNIPY SNIP

Mmna, so hard. ;-; But I did it! Yay!

post-4258-0-01461100-1368493716_thumb.jpg

I didn't quite comprehend the concept, but I hope I got it all right. :) Enjoy! Next up is Zygen, I've been looking forward to doing your OC.

Another Boring Snip~

Sorry about the bad outcome of this one. I'm a bit tired. I even used the fill tool for coloring. You know I'm not myself when I use the fill tool for coloring. The fill tool is my worst enemy. :P

post-4258-0-61148600-1368496316_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the bad outcome of this one. I'm a bit tired. I even used the fill tool for coloring. You know I'm not myself when I use the fill tool for coloring. The fill tool is my worst enemy. tongue.png

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Awwww, he looks so adorable <3. I don't see the "Bad outcome" in this at all honestly :P.

I think you did a great job hehe :), thank you for the drawing!

Character: I would like a rule 63 doing of my oc, IE make him a mare. Please :3
Reference or description if needed:

post-10733-0-83777900-1368544791.png
Pose: Any will do, I'm not picky.
Resolution: Again, as long as you're happy doing this, I don't mind.

Thankyou ^3^

(edited)

i would love my OC and my husbands OC done too (together in some cute manner), if you want to.  Just click on my sig name (Treble Bolt and metal Earth)...you'll get a good pic of them and their cutie mark....if his anvil and hammer is too hard (it's just a clip art for the time being), just draw a basic anvil (he's a blacksmith IRL too)

btw, hatsu is best bada$$ zodiac XD

Edited by Treble Bolt

I would like to request my oc Tondrak, he is a skeleton-pony, i want him to be in a different pose but you can chose the pose, i want his horn to be glowing a darkish green like he's about to cast spell. Here are a few reference pictures:  

img-1448146-1-post-15165-0-18600600-1368

img-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would also like it if you gave him the eyes like discord in the MOV series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

Mmna, so hard. ;-; But I did it! Yay!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I didn't quite comprehend the concept, but I hope I got it all right. smile.png Enjoy! Next up is Zygen, I've been looking forward to doing your OC.

Her design is quite complicated, but you did a quite good job with it given the fact that it's a bit topsy-turvy. I appreciate this very much! Thank you! :-)

(edited)

@

Haha, if you ever have time under that mountain of requests, do you mind doing some art of my OC Braith?

img-1468558-1-Braith1_zps670e4b3e.png

In this kind of pose, only looking at the viewer (and no wings, of course)?

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/Awestruck-Daring-Do-284500129?q=gallery%3Amlp-vectorclub%2F36304509&qo=28

:3

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and sorry for second request...I just love your art.

Her cutie mark, by the way, is a picture of a flaming wrench shaped like a quarter note. :-)

Edited by Morrigan Aensland

Sorry about the bad outcome of this one. I'm a bit tired. I even used the fill tool for coloring. You know I'm not myself when I use the fill tool for coloring. The fill tool is my worst enemy. tongue.png

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

just wondering were you planning on attempting my oc Tondrak you havnt posting in this topic for 3 days, did you stop taking requests? 

SNIP OF DEATH

Who's a pretty pony? Who's a pretty pony? Who is? You is! Rockshire!

post-4258-0-17932100-1368829220_thumb.jpg

Even Moar Snip

Ugh, I hate this one. The outline is too damn big. ;-;

post-4258-0-02561600-1368829320_thumb.jpg

Return of the Snip

Hello random stranger that I do not know.... At all.... :P I have dones art for ya.

post-4258-0-92547400-1368829416_thumb.jpg

[snips, Snips Everywhere...

And here is yurs.

post-4258-0-57514800-1368829196_thumb.jpg

@

I just like, died from this picture due to this amazing cuteness of Rockshire. I absolutely love it, my favorite impersonator! laugh.png

Who's a pretty pony? Who's a pretty pony? Who is? You is! Rockshire!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg 

Ugh, I hate this one. The outline is too damn big. ;-;

attachicon.gifimage.jpg 

Hello random stranger that I do not know.... At all.... :P I have dones art for ya.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And here is yurs.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Man,that is awesome :)! Thank u person i do not know either this is great art! Once again i am going to say thank yooooooooooooou!