Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Xbox MLP clan

Lightning_hooves

(edited)

I'm thinking about starting up a xbox mlp clan open to anyone and it will proubley be for cod bo 2 and some other games mostly you don't have to be like mlg to join lol i know im not but if your interested hmu on xbox just send me friend request or something i always love to make new friends

looking for brony friends on xbox deciding not to do clan lol just hmu

img-1440972-1-wub.png img-1440972-2-unsure.png img-1440972-3-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png img-1440972-4-laugh.png img-1440972-5-huh.png img-1440972-6-yay.png img-1440972-7-wink.png img-1440972-8-angry.png img-1440972-9-happy.png img-1440972-10-ph34r.png

GT: DF Disloyal

Edited by Lightning_hooves
  • Brohoof 2

I'm game, although I haven't played my xbox in like 2 weeks, which is like a record for me. I'm not really sure how good I am. Some days I am MLG and others days I'm derp.

• Brohoof 1

I'm game, although I haven't played my xbox in like 2 weeks, which is like a record for me. I'm not really sure how good I am. Some days I am MLG and others days I'm derp.

same here bro lol ill be like 25-0 one game then 3-37 the rest of the day lol gota love when stuff like that happens and 2 weeks!! lol longest iv gone is about 4 days and im almost dying lol 

\

• Brohoof 1

lol longest iv gone is about 4 days and im almost dying lol 

It's been strange. I just seem to have run out of games that I want to play. Only reason I'm not playing BO 2 is because none of my friends have been playing lately. Plus there is this forum, which I find myself on all the time. 

• Brohoof 3

I would love to but I don't have CODBLOP2, does anyone by chance play Halo as well?

GT is Exodus 2002 if any are interested, just mention that you are from here.

I really have to get back on sometime...

• Brohoof 4

I would love to but I don't have CODBLOP2, does anyone by chance play Halo as well?

i am borrowing halo 4 at the moment and really you can still be my friend lol im always welcoming bronys on my friends list and we can still chat if we dont have any similar games  

• Brohoof 1

i am borrowing halo 4 at the moment and really you can still be my friend lol im always welcoming bronys on my friends list and we can still chat if we dont have any similar games  

I'll add you next time I am on if you haven't already. I might be able to get on tomorrow hopefully, if you happen to be on then maybe we could do some Halo 4.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

does anyone by chance play Halo as well?

Did someone mention Halo!!!!!! Favorite multiplayer game of all time. I actually am close to MLG in that game, if not just unrecognized.

Spartans never die! Now I'm in a gaming mood. GT: Conbon94

Edited by Conbon

(edited)

Im game COD BO2 is what i mostly play becuase of other firends who have and i got a broken halo 4 one i was playing all fine no scratches on the disk next day it wont read the disk My GT S0LID B0SS

Edited by Bronyman

Have you ever been on Grasscity? Your gamertag looks so familiar...

Add me: Cuhpcakes

I don't play Xbox too often though, so don't get upset when I'm not on! ;D

(edited)

I'm thinking about starting up a xbox mlp clan open to anyone and it will proubley be for cod bo 2 and some other games mostly you don't have to be like mlg to join lol i know im not but if your interested hmu on xbox just send me friend request or something i always love to make new friends

GT: DF Disloyal

Im game COD BO2 is what i mostly play becuase of other firends who have and i got a broken halo 4 one i was playing all fine no scratches on the disk next day it wont read the disk My GT S0LID B0SS

No idea what mlg is, I've heard of it but I have been too lazy to look for an explaination.

Anyways, I'm not going to I'll probably not join the clan since I think clans are a bit meh, plus the clans I've been invited to has been tryhard members who all actually are bad.

But! Sure I'll play with you guys! img-1442162-11-smile.png I'll add both of you on my friendlist :3 My GT is Jokuc so accept if you can

Here's some random stats for cod bo2.

FFA is my best game mode <3----------------Score/min----------kills-------------deaths-------------------kd--

img-1442162-2-X8V7Q4r.png

And some more stats..

img-1442162-3-eZfnYv7.png

Edited by Jokuc

I don't like clans, but I just joined because it's a gateway to meeting new bronies over Xbox live. If it wasn't for that, then clans can go *FOOP* themselves. Most clans are always a bunch of 6-year olds that call lag every 5 seconds and complain whine.

I don't like clans as well Hydlide (can I presume your name is of the game of the same name?). The only clan I would ever join would be one with a bunch of bronies. I have thought about joining the brony guards a few times, but I don't think I'm ready for a clan commitment. I would just rather play with a few friends.

The only two MP games that I have are Halo 4, which is the one I play the most, and Battlefield 3. I have been wanting to play some Halo with some fellow bronies, but usually all the clans ever play are COD, and I'm tired of that game. I think I would much rather join a brony Halo clan. But if anyone wants to add me, my GT is in my profile.

I also play more for fun rather than trying to be MLG and I guess I feel like a clan is going to want some kind of MLG skill out of me when I don't give two bucks about MLG. If your clan was more about Halo and less about COD, then I probably would go ahead and join.

(edited)

OMG VIDEO GAMES

Sorry....kinda into games. Anyways, I'd love to try and get in on some gaming with my fellow bronies! I don't have CoD: BO2 though. I have all the Halos, CoD: MW2. and some others. Although I can get most any game if I want. One of the perks of working for GameStop. smile.png

My gamertag is Prime Marvel

Edited by IronPonyApplejack

I don't like clans as well Hydlide (can I presume your name is of the game of the same name?). The only clan I would ever join would be one with a bunch of bronies. I have thought about joining the brony guards a few times, but I don't think I'm ready for a clan commitment. I would just rather play with a few friends.

The only two MP games that I have are Halo 4, which is the one I play the most, and Battlefield 3. I have been wanting to play some Halo with some fellow bronies, but usually all the clans ever play are COD, and I'm tired of that game. I think I would much rather join a brony Halo clan. But if anyone wants to add me, my GT is in my profile.

I also play more for fun rather than trying to be MLG and I guess I feel like a clan is going to want some kind of MLG skill out of me when I don't give two bucks about MLG. If your clan was more about Halo and less about COD, then I probably would go ahead and join.

I agree, just playing with a few friends is much better than committing to a "clan". I sent you a FR and I hope you would join my bronies "Drunk Not I Am" and "IIID3LTAIII" for some BF3.

I like to play battlefield 3 some times but i mostly play it with friend i play mostly as the medic too because i like the class. 

Did you know the american medic was supposed to be white, but they changed it last second? That's why he has a white guy voice. I can't help but laugh when he talks. XD

• Brohoof 1

If anyone here gets a message from Exodus 2002, it is me. You might usually find me playing Halo but either way it would be great to have some more brony friends on my friends list. Hope to see you soon everypony.

• 3 weeks later...

Strange, haven't touched my Xbox in basically over a month, which is the longest I've ever gone. This forum seems to have swallowed all my free time. I wonder if anyone has tried to friend request me.

I would put my GT out, but there is really no point. I got the Red Ring Of Death about two weeks ago, and I don't have enough money to buy another one. I could try to sneak my friend's out of his house when I go over (He has two) but then again, he might notice. Oh well. I'll my GT later when I get a new one.

FYI. Fluttershy wants to kill you. What do?