Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think is the most coolest MLP merch

derpderpderpy

I think the coolest are the Hot Topic's Derpy Jacket (If only it wasn't so big on me sad.png )

and Hot Topic's Octavia "Music Is My Life" shirt.

The perfect ways to show off my two favorite background characters. yay.png

(edited)

The Pinkie Pie jacket is the coolest piece of MLP Merch in my opinion because it's just generally cool. Plus it's not all that expensive, really.

Edited by Pathogen

(edited)

I'm going to have to go with the trading cards because they're cool to look at, as well as comparability cheap and easy to collect, the boxes and tins are nice as well, the Vinyl Scratch box being my favorite so far, I have a little shelf of them here.(The cards are in binders a shelf below, and yes, I put by Brony Doc stuff on display with them).

post-6903-0-64596100-1368234732_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have to go with the trading cards because their cool to look at, as well as comparability cheap and easy to collect, the boxes and tins are nice as well, the Vinyl Scratch box being my favorite so far, I have a little shelf of them here.(The cards are in binders a shelf below, and yes, I put by Brony Doc stuff on display with them).

One two three... five of those MLP collector's tins! And I can't even find one to get my hands on. :(

I would have to go with both the trading cards and the upcoming 4th Dimension plush toys that are show accurate and adorable. I don't go out of my way to buy Pony merch, but I I love cards and quality plushies.

• Brohoof 1

One two three... five of those MLP collector's tins! And I can't even find one to get my hands on. sad.png

I would have to go with both the trading cards and the upcoming 4th Dimension plush toys that are show accurate and adorable. I don't go out of my way to buy Pony merch, but I I love cards and quality plushies.

My Wal-Mart had a exorbitant amount all the time and they cost the same price as just buying the six packs by themselves were, so I went ahead and grabbed one each time I got cards XD.  

• Brohoof 1

My Wal-Mart had a exorbitant amount all the time and they cost the same price as just buying the six packs by themselves were, so I went ahead and grabbed one each time I got cards XD.  

Yes, and that's exactly why I wish I could find it. The tin itself is extremely nice, but then you get six packs of cards for the same price as they'd normally be. Unfortunately, my Wal-Mart is horrendous. They've got Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Magic cards, but no Pony. Bunch of losers. :P

• Brohoof 1

I really like my brony shirt, which is an MLP placed on top of the red, white, and blue bars of the Ford Mustang ribbon in place of the traditional horse. The "b-r-o-n-y" letters are done in Ford Pony Car font. :D

51BRxvHNmWL._SX342_.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I think all MLP merch that does not involve Discord in any way, shape, or form is disgusting and should be immediately burned and have its ashes shat on by a fat man with diarrhea.