Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you find intolerable?

Verily British

Oh wow this is going to be fun.

1. Religious people that try to cram their religion down your throat.  I don't mind regular religious people.

2. People who don't give My Little Pony a chance.  They just automatically think it's stupid.

3. Ignorant people.  Do I really need to explain this one?

4. Empty coffee pots in the morning.

• Brohoof 1

People who dont use a Bucking turn signal when changing lanes or just never use them at all, It is a small lever next to the steering wheel if you are so bucking lazy that you cant press it then dont blame me when I blast my horn at you and give you the finger. Also people who drive and talk on a mobile phone need to be fired into the sun. 

Those 2 things are the only things that making me have full on hulk rage I cant stand People who dont know how to drive properly.

• Brohoof 1

1: Stolen cola. I paid for the bloody thing then someone else drinks it. It just grinds my gears.

2: Bits in orange juice. I prefer my orange juice without the bits in them. Why? Because the bits taste bitter.

3: Drugs. The medicinal kind is fine, but if it's recreational, then it's a no-go for me.

4: Stereotypes. I'm getting sick of hearing stuff like: Bronies are quacked in the head, Brits love tea, Americans are fat etc.

• Brohoof 2

This may sound strange but hear me out ok,the one thing in the world which I cannot tolerate is Crispy Bread with flour on top.I mean it's vile,it feels intensively strange and everytime I think about I shudder.

-First of all, people who pretend to be gentlemen, when they absolutely aren't; -Second, well, my country; -Third, people in my country;

I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE!!

Also, friendzone-screeching fedora-clad hormonal teenagers. Yech, they're disgusting. Please tell me other people hate them too.

• Brohoof 1

There's actually only one thing I can't tolerate, and it's people who intentionally hurt other people, be it mentally, physically, or any other way. Yeah, that include lots of people...

• Brohoof 1

When people ride me while driving. If you think I’m going too slow, then pass me. If you can’t, give me space until you can. You can wait. Why are you in such a hurry, anyway? Chances are, no one wants you there.

Pfft look at all you guys and your serious responses. Here's something silly that I find very intolerable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFzfBCWmjRA

Just try to watch it for the whole ten minutes. You will most likely want to pull your brainstems out and just good god 

I don't find that intolerable,i was able to get through the whole thing without being

the least bit annoyed.

All I was thinking was, "okay...Apparently they like foam A LOT!!!"

(edited)

I don't find that intolerable,i was able to get through the whole thing without being

the least bit annoyed.

All I was thinking was, "okay...Apparently they like foam A LOT!!!"

lol you see I forgot that I made this post entirely, and I don't find it near as intolerable as I used to. In fact, I for some reason find it funny now.

If you convert it to an mp3 and put it on your ipod it's like "HOLY FASKJF;LAFJDSL;" because it is so amazingly stupid.

Here's something actually intolerable, though:

I find this tolerable because it is so bad it's funny, but if you don't find those kinds of things funny man oh man are you in for a treat. And by treat I totally am assuming that you are a masochist.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 1

Addiction.

I *understand* it, because I have the type of personality that can get addicted easily, but that doesn't mean I tolerate it in myself or anyone else. One of the reasons why I was always asked to be the bouncer at the class parties at University; I was more than willing to toss drunks on their ear.

That's quite puzzling... it makes me question if you truly understand addiction. The statement about the addictive personality is on the mark but the impression I'm getting from all this is that you don't really understand how susceptibility to addiction develops in the first place.

• Brohoof 1

One thing that drives me up the walls is religion. I don't mind people being religious, but when they talk about it in front of me and give me some BS excuse about how evolution is false or the universe is a few thousand years off, I just explode.

• Brohoof 2

Intolerance of other peoples opinions is something I'm pretty intolerant about.  I hate it when people assume that their opinions are facts.  I assume that I'm wrong as often as not.  There are a lot of classic, beloved things that I don't like, but I don't assume that they're bad, just that my taste has been influenced by some of the negatives of modern society.

• Brohoof 1

That's quite puzzling... it makes me question if you truly understand addiction. The statement about the addictive personality is on the mark but the impression I'm getting from all this is that you don't really understand how susceptibility to addiction develops in the first place.

You never stop being an alcoholic. You're just an alcoholic that hasn't hadn't had a drink for awhile. 22 years, 3 months, 4 days, to be precise.

• Brohoof 1

I generally find intolerance intolerable

I also hate having to wear shirt and tie for certain matters of appearance, so I don't

Here's a few things I thought of:

When I'm working at the Drive-Thru window at Chick-fil-A and some punk rolls up smoking a cigarette in my face.

When people act like they're better than others.

When you hear a really good song with no lyrics, and you have no idea what the title is.

Bad grammer.

Peanut butter.

Another thing that find intolerable about my brother and his friends is when they have a sleepover. They had one last night, I had just taken out my earphones after listening to Sonic Rhyme-Boom for the 8th time and all I hear is him and his friend on Black Ops 2. AT TWO O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. I WANTED TO FALL ASLEEP.

Being tailgated on the roads and highways.  This just really makes me mad because it's not only a huge safety hazard to the driver and me, but it's also the most annoying thing ever.  I just want to know how getting close to me will get you to your destination quicker.  Hey, buddy, here's the answer, IT WON'T!  Whenever it's just one person behind me on a country road, I slow down just to mess with them.  Also,

post-8252-0-60302700-1360718299_thumb.png

This is my truck, does it look like a sports car at all to you?  I only have 160 horsepower in that Ranger, so all you jerks in the minivans and compact Toyotas, Hondas, Hyundais, Kias, as well as crossovers, just go around, it isn't that hard of a thing to do.  This has been my rant for today, I hope you've enjoyed it img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Pfft look at all you guys and your serious responses. Here's something silly that I find very intolerable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFzfBCWmjRA

Just try to watch it for the whole ten minutes. You will most likely want to pull your brainstems out and just good god

Okay, stupid as that video was, it did look pretty fun - I admit I laughed a few times in amused bewilderment. Those girls seem awesome but tiring to hang out with.

WE GOTS FOAM!!!!

Anyways, I try to avoid true intolerance, but I struggle to stand bigotry and discrimination, although I can laugh at jokes so long as they aren't truly mean spirited

• 6 years later...

A few types of people that set me off:

• Homophobes, especially when they're being so obviously homophobic and deny it. :dry:
  • Religious people that shove their beliefs down your throat, particularly hateful ones. 
  • People who think they are in some way beyond reproach. News flash, egomaniacs, you aren't. :unamused:
  • Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Loud smacking/chewing noises. Seriously. If I'm not able to leave the room I'll yell at you. :eww:

Can I play some ASMR at the next important event in your life?

To answer the question... not trying to make up for your mistakes/ problems, I suppose? When you don't try, when you just say " It's like that"; nobody will do your deed for you

• Brohoof 1

Not much but having huge bipolar I kinda find anything I can think of intolerable but specifically people who go out of there way to make themselves "need" to be praised like they are some divine creature, incompetence, showing off just because you think your higher than everyone else, and the cherry on the shit sundae scam artists/bullies who go out of there way to pray on the weak and not only uses the excuse that they were raised bad but lie about it so they can be justified to pray on the weak like barbarians it's pretty sickening. 

• The parasite known as poly ticks
  • Being trapped in an elevator with Jedward
  • Rubbish collectors who leave the bins in front of my gates preventing me from opening said gates to bring the bins back in
  • People who don't clean their plates and dishes of solids before dumping them in the washing up bowl (I'm looking at you, big brother :lostit:)
  • People who feel the need to use a staff room microwave to heat up their cornish pasties, making the room unhabitable due to the smell (There's been one of these bastards at every place I've worked, I swear! Thank goodness I work from home now.)
  • People who don't clean the microwave after something explodes within it (Once again. i'm looking at you big brother)
  • People who have to debate a joke because it doesn't match to the strict logical rules of what would happen in reality
  • People who have no concept of poetic licence when it comes to works of fiction and general story telling
  • Running out of milk or tea bags and having to get dressed just to go round the road to the shop to buy some more
  • Solicitors/lawyers who seem to keep me waiting weeks for a response to bloody serious inquiries and only come back with vague answers

That'll do. :-P

• Brohoof 2