Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Sunset Sham Wow, Queen Chrysalis

TheMarkz0ne

12 users have voted

1. 1. Is Sunset Sham Wow, Chrysalis

• I hope not, it would destroy Chrysalis
    • Maybe
    • Yeah I guess

This isn't my theory. My friend is over and he is sitting in my room right now and I had to share this. I have some pictures right here. it's similar to the aura from her transformation to cadence to Chrysalis

post-11985-0-41804200-1368577331_thumb.jpg

post-11985-0-19308900-1368577335_thumb.jpg

I seriously doubt Sunset Shimmer is Chrysalis. First, Sunset Shimmer is based off a toy already made by Hasbro, and Chrysalis is a complety different character not based off a toy. Two completely diffrent characters.

Sunset Sham Wow?

Ha...

I don't think Sunset will be Chrysalis at all. I'm not sure what that scene will be all about, but I doubt it's her becoming Chrysalis.

Although Chrysalis in a human form would probably be freaking awesome to behold now that I think about it.

• Brohoof 2

I seriously doubt Sunset Shimmer is Chrysalis. First, Sunset Shimmer is based off a toy already made by Hasbro, and Chrysalis is a complety different character not based off a toy. Two completely diffrent characters.

Still you have to admit if it were the case would definitely be a pretty fun twist.

But yeah OP I'd say the chance of it being chrysalis are 1 in 10.

Not really that similar.

The only similarity is that it's a bright light that surrounded them. Different colors, different styles. And I can't imagine why her transformation would have to change simply because she changed into a human.

Why do we assume that Chrysalis is the villain?

She's the only one left. Nightmare Moon's gone, Discord's been reformed, and Sombra was annihilated. We don't need to reuse villains, we need to create more. I don't care how bad the writers are, even they have to see this.

• Brohoof 1

Not really that similar.

The only similarity is that it's a bright light that surrounded them. Different colors, different styles. And I can't imagine why her transformation would have to change simply because she changed into a human.

Why do we assume that Chrysalis is the villain?

She's the only one left. Nightmare Moon's gone, Discord's been reformed, and Sombra was annihilated. We don't need to reuse villains, we need to create more. I don't care how bad the writers are, even they have to see this.

Over saturation of villains is a bad idea. In the comics they brought back Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis. I think Chrysalis needs to appear more. For the sake of the pony and changeling conflict 

Over saturation of villains is a bad idea. In the comics they brought back Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis. I think Chrysalis needs to appear more. For the sake of the pony and changeling conflict 

I'm not saying we need a thousand different villains, just one or two who don't get reformed or destroyed.

And yeah, I agree, we do need more Chrysalis, but like I said, we need another villain or two who actually stick around first.

But yes, I definitely wanna see more Chrysalis next season.

• Brohoof 2

Dadblame it! Why can't Chrysalis be herself ever? The concepts of changelings is really starting to get on my nerves! Oh there is a new antagonist? CHRYSALIS! New villain? CHRYSALIS! .... yeah that's how I see it at least. I understand that fans of Chrysalis want her to come up again, especially since she was given little development, no back story, and is essentially a flat 1 dimensional character with no depth and her fans want to see her become a solid character. Unfortunately for me, they blew it with Chrysalis, I hate her. I thought she was stereo typically 'evil' and just totally uninteresting. I don't really like Canterlot Wedding over all, but that is another story. 

I want the show to step away from villains like Sombra and Chrysalis and go back to villains that have a reason or a back story like NMM, they don't all have to be reformed like Luna but at least tell me why they're doing something or what is driving them so passionately to do the things they do.  I sincerely hope Sunset is not affiliated with Chrysalis, because she looks stereo typical enough (the bully girl antagonist in high school, almost as bad as 'evil for no reason' but gets a little more credit because the reason is hormones).

• Brohoof 1

It sounds like an alright idea, but I kinda hope not. It just seems weak to me and I hope for a new villain. If it does turn out to be her, I am really going to rethink her as being the smartest villain the mane 6 have battled. Seeing as all of her plains involve kidnapping in someway.