Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Enigma

My favorite neighbor was Ruby, too bad shes not in my town yet QQ. My favorite K.K. song would have to be Bossa :D

If anyone wants to visit towns or something send me your FC!

Mine is 5086-1486-8626.

I can't wait to get it yay.png  i got addicted to animal crossing on the ds, sadly never got the chance to play it on the gamecube( or was it on the n64 i cant remember...) since i didn't own the console.

As far as favorite villigers go its a tie between

Butch

Butch.gif

& Moe

Moe.jpg

Anybody else who has the game going to try this July photo challenge?:

21350_503592739712722_1314444838_n.jpg

Here are mine for the first two days:

July 1st (In front of your town hall):

001-4.jpg

July 2nd (on your beach)

009-2.jpg

(The time is like that because I work on nights, and want to be able to play on weekends... So when it says 2:30 pm there, it was really 2:38 am here.)

The Photo of the Day has 3 problems.

July 16 & 30, Getting on a Train and Visiting a Friend's Town requires a Wi-Fi Connection. Apparently this won't work for those doesn't have wi-fi or connection has been cut-off for a reason.

July 21 & 29 Requires having a Cafe and Museum Renovation has to be completed before these 2 days come in. If you have a lot of money, then You Can get these work projects Completed in 1 day.

and July 31st Requires Shampoodle which it takes about 3 days for the Construction to Complete, but of course it can be done before the day comes in.

I can't wait to get it img-1605886-1-yay.png  i got addicted to animal crossing on the ds, sadly never got the chance to play it on the gamecube( or was it on the n64 i cant remember...) since i didn't own the console.

As far as favorite villigers go its a tie between

Butch

img-1605886-2-Butch.gif

& Moe

img-1605886-3-Moe.jpg

That Would be Animal Crossing 64 which was Animal Forest / Doubutsu no Mori 64 for Japan, but Yeah, It was on the Gamecube in the US. The Animal Crossing DS you mentioned was was Animal Crossing: Wild World which is that You can only hold 4 Characters in 1 House and the Debt in 1 house will be shared throughout the characters, new insects, fishes, villagers, and items.

Anyway, as for My Progress in the Game, I've been doing Moneymaking between 4PM-9AM by Fishing Up Sharks, Red Snappers, Barred Knifejaws, Coelacanth (rain), Ocean Sunfish, and possibly Napleonfish to make money fast. My Strategy in the Game was to expand the House first and then do Public Work Projects as I unlock more of them from the Villagers also I got my 1st golden tool of the game

HNI_0093_zps06241a3a.jpg

The Photo of the Day has 3 problems.

July 16 & 30, Getting on a Train and Visiting a Friend's Town requires a Wi-Fi Connection. Apparently this won't work for those doesn't have wi-fi or connection has been cut-off for a reason.

July 21 & 29 Requires having a Cafe and Museum Renovation has to be completed before these 2 days come in. If you have a lot of money, then You Can get these work projects Completed in 1 day.

and July 31st Requires Shampoodle which it takes about 3 days for the Construction to Complete, but of course it can be done before the day comes in.

1. Oh yeah, indeed it won't... Which I don't have Wi-Fi, which sucks.

2. & 3. For those of us who have had the game since June 9th, this isn't an issue at all. I have the cafe, museum renovation, and Shampoodle.

1. Oh yeah, indeed it won't... Which I don't have Wi-Fi, which sucks.

2. & 3. For those of us who have had the game since June 9th, this isn't an issue at all. I have the cafe, museum renovation, and Shampoodle.

I've had the game since then, and I don't have the roost, the museum renovation, or shampoodle yet. maybe because I was too busy building the reset center.... XD

Just got a copy and it's looking fun. My code is 5112-3543-2033

I'll be adding everyone on here. Also decided to make Twilight the town flag. I'm gonna end up littering my town with ponies laugh.png

I used to play the old Animal Crossing but I have heard there is a new one and finally someone made a discussion thread of this. I have a close friend who plays Animal Crossing : New Leaf and she tells me instead of going on adventures yourself you get to maintain the town as mayor. This really worried me as the old Animal Crossing there was a mayor. I can't seem to remember my friend code for the old game and I'm planning on getting Animal Crossing : New Leaf on my birthday to see if there's any difference. If I do end up getting it, I will be happy to share my friend code.

• 2 weeks later...

hello people, 

I'm looking for alittle help with getting acouple items in my game.

I named my town Muffins and the mayor is Derpy. ^w^

I love that pony but getting to the matter at hand.

I'm looking japanese exclusive items like the ogre masks, dango or bamboo grass.

Zac

2664 3354 8998

I think there's already a thread for this, just to let you know. Nonetheless, I'll gladly visit your town and/or invite you to mine! My friend code is 2707 2312 7147

Thank you for this knowledge my friend and i'll be glad to do the same for you.

I have an interest in the culture but no one gives me the time during light hours.

-bows respectfully-

• 1 month later...

I'll start with my friend code if you want to add me and visit my town

Oh and these may look like it but their NOT NOT NOT phone numbers or addresses just telling you that now before any confusion happens.

Friend Code: 3196 - 3206 - 9176

3DS Username: Derpy (pretty easy to remember XD)

Town: Nectar

I really want to trade items that are either in the modern furniture collection, or classic furniture collection. I also want fruit, paintings/Statues that are real, and possibly a few rare items, please add me my friend code is above.

Edited by PelateOvercast

I should plan on getting Animal Crossing unless all of the game releases in October distract me. So, I hope to gather some money together to buy this gem of a game.

• Brohoof 1

I never played animal crossing but I really want to try this one for some reason.  I'm a huge nintendo fan and I'm always open to other franchises they have.  The reviews this game got are also making me want to try it.

Is Animal Crossing: A New Leaf a good game? I have the one on the GameCube and I thought it was fun but is the 3DS one worth picking up?

• 4 months later...

I disapprove of this game! DISAPPROVE!!!! Ok Ok JK  :derp: It's a great game

But this game totally took over my sis' life. Yeah everywhere she went she'd be holding her pink 3DS. Every time she said something, it would be " Oh I have to attend this event or oh look I got more money to pay my rent"....And it gets really annoying.

(Well I am addicted to MLP so....I shouldn't judge but still  :lol: )

Anyway, I think it's a great game  ^_^

But just be careful who plays this game....hint hint...my sis  :okiedokielokie:  *grabs blowtorch* Hm.....now to destroy her game  :D ....JK  :derp:

Edited by RainDash Dragon

Does anyone here still play it? Anyways I'm kinda late to the party (like almost a year late) and well I can say this game is one of the best games to play if you want to relax and make absolutely no true progress in anything but to enjoy yourself.

Town: Lavender

Player: Cidal (my OC's name)

I first started the series a couple of years ago with Wild World on the DS. Since then I fell in love. I like customizing the crap out of everything. I spend about 45- minutes-an hour messing around with the designing tool and about 1-2 hours looking online for patterns and ideas.

SOOOOO please list the following or as much as you want:

-Town name

-How you got into the series

-Experience with the game

-Epic snapshots

-How long you had New Leaf

-anything else Animal Crossing related

• Brohoof 1

@, just letting you know that I've popped your thread into our larger discussion thread, for the convenience of others.

As for New Leaf, here's my latest adventure. Aurora came up to me today and asked me for this... *grr*

jv7rc4o.jpg

Really, Aurora? Might as well ask me to fly to Mars. I did get her one though, because I'm a kind soul like that and I want her picture.

Anyone been following the snowman furniture series? I didn't bother with it, I just like making haphazardly proportioned snowmen for the amusement. :D

Edited by Flipturn