Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls, full movie is out on Youtube.

Vicke

(edited)

Also, here's a version with a download link if anyone wants it. I haven't tried it myself so I don't know the quality, but it's there if anyone wants it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NuWANCUrkw

I think that would be considered as piracy since you download it for yourself. And that is against the rules of this forum im afraid. But since you only gave the YT link you should be safe :3

Edited by Vicke

@Icy Wonderbolt

I just merged your thread containing that video of Equestria Girls with another one that has some other Youtube leaks. When you have a thread idea, please run a search of existing ones or just have a look around to see if it's already been done.

It may make me sound pickey, but I'm going to hunker-down and wait it out for a DVD rip in August when it comes out. I rather actually enjoy it than watch it "just because it's there". 

Well now, that was something. Can't say I liked it, but it certainly could have been worse.

That joke with Twilight thinking she was still a horse was pretty funny at first, but really wore out its welcome as it went on. That's all that really popped out for me, it was a pretty forgettable 72 minutes, IMO.

It may make me sound pickey, but I'm going to hunker-down and wait it out for a DVD rip in August when it comes out. I rather actually enjoy it than watch it "just because it's there". 

There is nothing wrong in waiting for the DVD rip. 

I can understand that you want to wait for it so you can enjoy it in HD, fully understandable :D

• Brohoof 2

There is nothing wrong in waiting for the DVD rip. 

I can understand that you want to wait for it so you can enjoy it in HD, fully understandable biggrin.png

I don't even care that much about HD(although I'm hoping) I just want to watch a proper copy and not a recording of a theater screen XD. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Hello there. We already happened to have a thread for the Equestria Girls movie, so your topic has been merged with the older one, as they are both dedicated to sharing YouTube links.

Edited by DashForever

Someone could download and sync the good video with the one with good sound and make a better version. Not that i'm encouraging doing this for copywritten material mind you. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't find the movie anywhere on youtube. I was beginning to get frustrated because while I was watching the episodes, I always saw a link to the movie but always ignored it until i finished season 3. Then the time came to watch it and it was no where to be found.

Found a copy on some bootleg website, but the movie had horrible quality.

I clicked the links but Hasbro has found it and blocked content because of copyright laws.  So sad.  The kids and I would have had so much fun watching it after our dentist appointments today.  Oh well, guess I will have to take them to the theater or wait for it to come out on video.  Thanks for posting it though.

Cool! I really enjoyed it! I personally thought the movie was great, but the main thing that I didn't like about it (and pretty much the only thing) is that nearly the only word rainbow dash said was "awesome." And I would have liked to see her in full character.

• Brohoof 1

Where did you guys end up finding a link to the movie? I'd like to watch it again but with better quality. The site I first watched it on was super bootleg.

The HUB Network announced that My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - The Movie will premiere on their channel Sept. 1, at 12PM EST (9AM PST). There'll be a 2-hour MLP: FiM marathon beforehand, and a "best pony" vote.

(Blu-Ray and DVD supposedly hit stores Aug. 6th.)

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you whom still have yet to see the movie AND want to watch it in all its High Def goodness you can head to the following link. I do implore those of you who have funds to buy the movie when it's released and support Hasbro to the fullest. For those of you who do not though, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltqb0Fd5vdg

Darn you. I cannot believe you beat me to that movie. By the way it was amazing. Those songs were extremely catchy to be really honest.

I enjoyed it, let me copy-paste the blog I wrote last night after I downloaded it(I found a 1080p rip that's under 2GB, so PM if you want a link to it since I can't link that stuff here)

I really enjoyed it, it had kinda the same feel as the Disney stuff I watched in the late 90s/early 2000s(the TV shows and direct to TV stuff).

The music was good, and added to that effect. It kinda reminds of that 90s pop you would find on Pokemon soundtracks(yes, I know I'm scrambling different companies together, I was never on for brand loyalty as a kid XD).

It also managed to capture the spirit of the show well, while also being it's own thing, even the humor. They actually managed to sneak in a joke with Twilight walking into the mens room.

The climax was epic. I was surprised how unnerving Sunset's transformation was if you pay attention it's pure nightmare fuel and actually looks like she's in pain for a moment. Being only of the many boys that watched Sailor Moon(please don't ruin my denial), the transformation the mane six went though was a nice moment of nostalgia as well, it caught me off guard. Twilight's speeches though out the ending were surprisingly well written and awesome as well. I'd also like to note Twilight going Mama Bear when Spike is captured is a nice bit of subtle characterization about their relationship as well.

All in all, it's probably not for everyone, but I enjoyed it