Which pony looks best when they bite their lip?

ReverseFaller

Which one looks the best?  

96 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony looks the best with the lip bite?

• Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy

What? Ponies don't look good when they bite their bottom li- 00c1b1b991c7c72c6442d35317b3332b.jpg

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOODDNEESSSSSSSSS RAINBOW DASH YOU INCREDIBLY ADORABLE THING YOU

post-7977-0-66359200-1359571254.gif

Brony Guards - Apply now!

-Musix

Nos Castor Auferet - 155 Squadron's motto

Contrary to popular belief by strange people, Rainbow Dash is the best pony in the entire universe.

For me, I'm going to say that it is a tie between Pinkie and Rainbow Dash. Although I voted Dash. I would say Twilight and Fluttershy come in second.

Like, don't underestimate my power man.

img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-MrDSig_zps3mqythma.png

Come join us Friday nights for

Movie Night @ The CMC Clubhouse: 5pm CST.

I'm biased, so Applejack for sure. Though Fluttershy is a good second in my opinion.

To me it just seems really out of place on Pinkie, and with Twilight all I imagine is her thinking in her head while doing it is something about it just being an experiment or something that she is testing out. Like how to kill a human with just a look or something like that...

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

It would be btter if each example was different. But I'd have to go with either Twilight or Rarity. I guess it's something about unicorns that lip biting makes them look cute.

Not so sure about Rainbow Dash though she looks....awkward,,,,,,

(edited)

As much as I love Dashie, i'll have to go with Rarity. It's just looks, er... right on her. mlp-aflattered.png

All the others seem to be based of Rarity's, so i'm going with the OG.

Sorry Dashie..

sad_rainbow_dash_by_iamthegreatlyra-d4nw

Don't be sad! You look good too! ahSfIni.png

Edited by ReGen

"I keep the walking on the right side, but I won't judge the next who handles walking on the wrong. 'Cause that's how he wants to be. No difference, see."

• 4 weeks later...

Fluttershy looks best all the time, biting her lip or not. I can see why Rarity is winning, but I didn't expect her to have such a lead.

This signature was removed for being too obnoxious and arrogant.

-Makusu2

By the way, if you're talking to me in a thread, please quote my previous post. Otherwise, I might not respond to you.

I'd actually go with Pinkie, she really stands out doing that. (well, more than usual that is). Rarity does this kind of thing often, so for me that made it less interesting. But ye, Pinkie ^-^

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Out of these pones, I've got to give the Lip Bite Boogy Trophy to Twily. She does it especially well when she has the anger of a thousand Suns.

61e75a76b78ec01fe055ddfc3fac715c.gif

She will set star systems ablaze! Spike has doomed us all. :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...