Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for Youtube gamers and team...

Gaullin Everfree

Me and a friend are making a Gaming channel on Youtube and we've decided that we want two more people to play with us and star in our videos.

If you think you're up for it just check out the requirements:

1. You must have a mic, i mean what's the point of featuring on a video which includes quiet a lot of voice work if you don't have a voice to begin with?

2. You should avoid swearing after all Youtube gets as many young viewers as it gets adults (Also swearing makes Dashie and fluttershy cry) Swearing does not make videos funny it just makes you as a viewer want to change to something else.

3. Understand certain limitations such as the fact that we're working for free and doing things for fun.

4. You must be above the age of 13 as squeeky voices are extremely irritable. (You reading this "squeeky bell"?)

5.You must be patient and be free on the weekends as we'll be recording then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here's the important part if you agree to and match all of the above requirements there's one final part we must go through to make our decision we want...we want... WE WANT YOUR VOICE!

Eeyup send us a voice clip of yourself introducing a new video e.g. "Welcome audience to a new episode of..."

We want an original recorded intro with your voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now talking and playing might be the fun bit but there is an extremely important role that can not be forgotten an editing team.

We need editors who would be happy to give us a hand and be mentioned in every video and obviously play along with us when they can.

If you're interested in taking part but lack the mentioned skills above we are looking for an artist to draw 

pictures for our videos.(Note that there is a none brony in the cast)

Where else to ask for art than in a brony forum especially as the majority is massively talented in the skill.

If you have any questions please send them to me via private message

(I know you said you want people to message you questions;) but what games will you be playing?

(I mean free to play games anyone can apply, but with certain games people won't have the buying of them may be problematic)

All right, I think I'll apply.

I have a mic, its from my Razer Carcharias, and it has a nice sound resolution, so it won't be a problem.

I'm also free on most weekends, but I need to know your timezone for specific purposes.

I will most likely be joining you guys some time later because my current laptop is complete garbage.

But worry not! As I will soon be getting a Lenovo with an Nvidia GT 650M, which is more than enough to play most games.

I'll post a voice recording later.

(I know you said you want people to message you questions;) but what games will you be playing?

(I mean free to play games anyone can apply, but with certain games people won't have the buying of them may be problematic)

We'll be playing new PC games such as Cubeworld and famous ones like Minecraft as for free games we were planning on doing requests from viewers so that we;ll play some free stuff for their entertainment.

All right, I think I'll apply.

I have a mic, its from my Razer Carcharias, and it has a nice sound resolution, so it won't be a problem.

I'm also free on most weekends, but I need to know your timezone for specific purposes.

I will most likely be joining you guys some time later because my current laptop is complete garbage.

But worry not! As I will soon be getting a Lenovo with an Nvidia GT 650M, which is more than enough to play most games.

I'll post a voice recording later.

GMT London

Well. What games do you plan on playing? I'm willing to apply and hold my tongue for the kiddies but I don't have much spare money for games. Only games I have are Warfram, Tf2, minecraft, Terraria and Portal 2. All free games I'm willing to download as well.

Oh hey this seems pretty coo-

2. You should avoid swearing after all Youtube gets as many young viewers as it gets adults (Also swearing makes Dashie and fluttershy cry) Swearing does not make videos funny it just makes you as a viewer want to change to something else.

...oh. Well, count me out then, because I tend to swear like a trucker when playing some games... it's a part of being a Masshole :P

We're still looking for people, so don't be afraid to apply all we ask for is your voice and some moderation in your use of swearing.

Minecraft and Cube world are going to be our foundation games for the moment.

Did my voice clip send? Sorry if it wouldn't open I was told today that sometimes Audacity saves in a weird format and won't play outside of audacity.

(edited)

We're still looking for people, so don't be afraid to apply all we ask for is your voice and some moderation in your use of swearing.

Minecraft and Cube world are going to be our foundation games for the moment.

Don't make me play Super Meat Boy or any games like that and I guarantee you the most I'll say is "damn" very occasionally.

hmm... I used to play Minecraft but don't anymore, and I've never played Cubeworld nor am I really interested in it. Tell me when you're playing something I'm interested in, like... Trine 2, or Portal/2, or Kerbal Space Program, and I'll reconsider. Also, if you can think of how to make the show work with someone from Massachusetts, tell me too.

Edited by Daring

Did my voice clip send? Sorry if it wouldn't open I was told today that sometimes Audacity saves in a weird format and won't play outside of audacity.

it didn't save in a playable format, if you could resend it as a MP3 file that would be great.

Also a space has now been taken in the cast so this is the last spot.

• 2 weeks later...