Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FiM is now a thousand days old! Party!

~StatesTheOblivious~

(edited)

Don't know if you already read it:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/07/1000-days-of-pony.html

Wow!

Over a thosand days, more than two years and most of us didn't even join in the beginning of the fandom itself.

It's like celebrating the birthday of not the oldest but a damn good friend.

What did it brought to our lifes?

Fun, the most dedicated fandom that I've ever seen and tons of entertainment.

Congatulations, FiM!

And may the next thousand days even surpass the first thousand!

img-1629682-1-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

img-1629682-2-tumblr_mljl3mpeal1rto72no1

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 16

Well that's great, of course even the passage of time will bring us to one milestone or another, I would say more if this was for years(since those are kind of more important), but for this I will say woohoo! :yay:

• Brohoof 5

A thousand days is a lot of days that it has been around. Too bad I wasn’t there for most of those days. I can still hope that it will be around for a while longer so maybe I can someday say that I had been a fan for so long.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Woohoo, thousund days old, YAY!~ This is an awesome milestone for MLP, it has brought fun and awesomeness to my life. Even though I joined the fandom in the middle of November 2012 I am very happy that the fandom and the show have lasted this long and that I got the chance to join it. I hope that we will see many more years of pony.

I want to thank Lauren Faust for all the joy it has brought us.

lauren1.jpg

I love you Lauren Faust!

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Whohoo!! PARTY PINKIE PIE STYLE!!!! Congratulations FIM! You have brought us so much happiness, and a fandom I'm proud to be a part of. Thank you Lauren Faust! Your awesome work on this show will always be remembered.

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 3

We have lasted longer than some other series (R.I.P. Thundercats remake. You were actually very awesome :'()  So let us throw all the inhibitions out the window and PART-AH!

93614%20-%20adorkable%20animated%20danci

62580___suggestive_animated_discord_danc

I SHALL PROVIDE THE PUNCH

punchbowl.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

32589718.jpg

Yay! A thousand days! Even though I wasn't there for most of those thousand days, I hope to stay for the next thousand! And the next thousand!

And the next!

And the next...!

Edited by ReGen
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

In honor of this momentous occasion, I'd like to share, well, a little song that I think you'll all find quite fitting.  Take it away Chubbs!!! img-1629894-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

We've only just begun... indeed we have, indeed we have. img-1629894-2-derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Congrats to the greatest show in the world! I remember when I became a Brony almost 2 years ago. Here's to a thousand days my friends. And may the next 1,000 be even better! :D

Have a BROHOOF /)

• Brohoof 1

A thousand days?! Awesome this is definitely a reason to party! So many forums don't get off the ground no matter the topic so it is heartening to see one as exciting as this going strong! PARTY !!!!

• Brohoof 1

YEEEAAAAAAA!!!!! LEts AIM FOR 2000!!! :D lol
I'm glad and this is am amazing achievement in my opinion. Many people didn't think that this would last but LOOK AT US NOW >:3
Cheers everypony and heres for more pony filled days!

• Brohoof 1

Whoot! Happy Birthday My Little Pony: FiM! Ehehehe

Joyeux Anniversaire: Mon Petite Poney: FiM! Honhonhon

O tanjobi omedetogozaimasu: Mai Ritoru Poni! Keshesheshe

Appyhay irthdayBay yMay ittleLay onyPay FiM! ahayahayahay

And those are the only languages I know...xD

• Brohoof 1

1,000 days, or 24,000 hours, or 1,440,000 minutes, or 86,400,000 seconds. Damn, that is a long time.

Even though I started watching the show last September, it has changed my life for the better. Here is to a bright future and hopefully another 1,000 days and beyond!

Rainbow_Dash_being_offered_Cider_2_S2E15

I am so excited for the future of the show! :D

• Brohoof 3

1000 days? It seems like so long... And so short, at the same time. So much has happened since that fateful day. But yet, it still the same FiM -- the same Mane 6 we all know and love. We've gone through many times of seeming disaster; beloved staff leaving, characters growing, seasons ending, but we're still here. We've made it this far. Do you think we can make it even farther?

I do.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

That means I've been a brony for 680 days! DAAAYYYUUUMMM.

If the show talks about 1,000 years a lot, why not celebrate 1,000 days? There's hardly a difference, anyway. Congratulations, Friendship is Magic!

Edited by Nagisa Misumi
  • Brohoof 1

YEE-HAW!

A show that is a thousand days old! That is a pretty huge milestone, and I think we deserve to have a very huge party. So, let's do it!

134169294443.gif

• Brohoof 3

Now it's a thousand and 1 :P well regardless congratulations mlp! This is a wonderful show which totally deserves this and the fandom along with it!

I hope to spend many more moons watching mlp and being in this fandom!

And thank you Lauren Faust for your creation' along with all the other FIM staff who do their part to make this show awesome!

• Brohoof 1

YAY! I remeber when I first joined the fandom!!!

I first got into it just before Christmas (around the end of nov 2011) To think its been almost 2 years!

• Brohoof 1

Guys pass me the strongest apple cider you have because I'm so in!!!Pinkie_Pie_party_hard_meme.gif

Vinyl crank up that music and let us dance till Celestia raises the sun.

176470__safe_animated_scootaloo_spoiler-

• Brohoof 1