request shop Azura's VIP Signature/Avatar Shop!

Azura

Go Ahead. I just realized how many Images I put up there! Do whatever you can to make it Attractive!

(Well done by the way! I'm just filling this to make up room for the Character Limit)

All you gotta do now is changing your name back to HoloTheWolf and you'll be the center of attention.

post-3011-0-06131000-1374852198.png

It would be nice if you could put a hyperlink to my profile when you give me credits below the signature.

post-3011-0-06850200-1426238081.png

Also known as "Cloud Chaser".

My Ponysona,

Azura.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Resolution: 600x100

Pony/Vector/OC: img-1689812-1-am_i_kawaii__by_why485-d4m

Background: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/131/3/e/roseluck_wallpaper_rhubarb_leaf_deviantart_by_rhubarb_leaf-d64upkq.png Can you put the Japanese writing in the signature if you can? If not, that's okay.

Text and Text Color: A Very Beautiful Rose and the color can be dark red.

Extras: If you can't include the Japanese writing, you can just put Roseluck. That's about it.

Edited by Scootalove

Pony/Vector/OC: Queen Chrysalis

Text: SmartyPants

Extras: None

Take all the time you need. I have no doubt that you will blow me away with the completed work. Good luck. :)

sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.8I83u3P.png

IF is best girl.

Pony/Vector/OC: img-1689812-1-am_i_kawaii__by_why485-d4m

Background: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/131/3/e/roseluck_wallpaper_rhubarb_leaf_deviantart_by_rhubarb_leaf-d64upkq.png Can you put the Japanese writing in the signature if you can? If not, that's okay.

Text and Text Color: A Very Beautiful Rose and the color can be dark red.

Extras: If you can't include the Japanese writing, you can just put Roseluck. That's about it.

Since the vector you provided me was rather hard to work with, I thought I'd find another one based on Roseluck.

post-3011-0-76115200-1375061606.png

I hope you like it!

Pony/Vector/OC: Queen Chrysalis

Text: SmartyPants

Extras: None

Take all the time you need. I have no doubt that you will blow me away with the completed work. Good luck. :)

post-3011-0-16328500-1375061708.png

Tell me.. Did it blow you away? :3

My Ponysona,

Azura.

Since the vector you provided me was rather hard to work with, I thought I'd find another one based on Roseluck.

attachicon.gifRoseluck Signature.png

I hope you like it!

I love it! :) I know that I'll be using this signature for a very long time. It definitely did blow me away. :3 So, thank you so much. I'll make sure to give you credit.

(edited)
Tell me.. Did it blow you away? :3

Indeed it did! :o

It's better than I thought it was going to be, honest. It looks amazing! Thank you so much, Azura! You are the best. :wub:  Now, I have to get the links for your profile and this thread set up and that will be it. Thanks again! :D

EDIT: I forgot that you do avatars as well. I may request one tomorrow if that's okay.

Edited by SmartyPants

IF is best girl.

Indeed it did! :o

It's better than I thought it was going to be, honest. It looks amazing! Thank you so much, Azura! You are the best. :wub:  Now, I have to get the links for your profile and this thread set up and that will be it. Thanks again! :D

EDIT: I forgot that you do avatars as well. I may request one tomorrow if that's okay.

Thanks for the credits, I really appreciate it.

Of course you can request an avatar, just post on this thread and I'll do it tomorrow.

My Ponysona,

Azura.

(edited)

Okay, I'll just leave this here so that way I don't forget about it. :P

This is for my avatar

Resolution: 150x150

Pony/Vector/OC: Chrysalis

Surprise me. I don't think that will be hard considering how amazing the signature was and still is. :lol:

Edited by SmartyPants

IF is best girl.

• 2 weeks later...
Resolution: 600 x100

Text: Azusa 

background: What ever goes with the image and font 

Thanks in advance. You have amazing work and I can't wait to see how it turns out (:

28536_s.gif

MY SIGNATURE IS ON A ROTATE SO IT WILL CHANGE

Azusa Signature By the AMAZING Azura! Other Images by the amazing ~Chaotic Discord~

My Tumblr | My MLP Tumblr | Signature Rotate

@, @@LittleRawr, @

I present to all three of you your requests you placed here on this thread not long ago.

First up, we've got SmartyPants' Avatar!

post-3011-0-10749600-1376231257.png

Then LittleRawr's Signature!

post-3011-0-98701600-1376231255.png

Last but not least, Azusa's Signature!

post-3011-0-12657300-1376231253.png

It would be so nice if you could give me credits underneath the signature with a link to my profile like this!

Signature By Azura!

Thank you so much! I hope you guys like it!

My Ponysona,

Azura.

@@Azura, Again, thanks a bunch! This avatar looks funny and cute in my opinion. It's perfect. I hope that we may do business with each other again in the future. I look forward to it. :)

IF is best girl.

Hey, Azura, I've seen your work around quite a lot and I've wanted to Request something from you for a while, but I've waited until now, And well, If it's not too much of a hassle and you have the time could you? <3

So lets get onto it.

Resolution: 600x200 (Donor Signature Size Limit.)

Pony/Vector/OC: I'm Sorry, I don't have an Exact Vector, But Twilight Sparkle. Anime Styled Would be fantastic, if Possible, if Not It's Fine. <3

Text: "Sapphire Quill" No Quotations

Extras: Whatever you feel Fits. <3

And If Possible, An Avatar Too? <3

Resolution: 150x200

Pony/Vector/OC: Again, Twilie, Surprise Me, <3

Extras: Again Upto you, I love your Work, <3

If it's not too much all that would mean so much to me, really would, thank you so much, <3

post-3011-0-91073100-1377874427.png

✧ Made by Azura, Much Appreciated 

Hello again Azura, I now have an awesome picture that I can finally use. 

Resolution: Like last time.

Pony/Vector/OC: sorry for color of background, I can't get a white background with the programs I use but maybe you can with yours.

Text: You can't beat Time

Extras: Whatever background suits you and you would think looks awesome with it. I'm going with the evil, sinister look.

Azura, I'll have to request something from you again. This time, an avatar! :D

Resolution: 150x150

Pony/Vector/OC: Twilight Sparkle

Text: Empty

Extras: Just make it look as adorable as possible, please. Twilicorn is preferred, but if you don't find anything, unicorn Twilight is fine. 

Thanks! I'm sure that it'll turn out awesome! :)

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

May I please get one?

Rainbow Dash on it please

Techno background?

And rainbow dash's cutie mark somewhere? Please please please :)

post-3011-0-37353400-1377780838.png

~Beautiful signature by Azura~

My OC: Solar Flare.

Favourite Quote: "Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" -Pinkie Pie

Favourite Pony: Rainbow Dash

Hey Azura! So, do you think you could make me a  600 x 100 signature? I have attached a vector for you to use, but, as far as backgrounds go, I really don't care, I love surprises! Just pick something that isn't too sparkly! And as for words, can you put 'Element of Arrogance'? Thanks Azura!

attachicon.gifAzura's Sig Shop Banner.png

Introduction

Some people remember me, some people don't, but I'm here to tell you that I was one of the most active signature makers during a period of time until I had too many things to worry about. I watched my thread slowly fading away, one of the most viewed and replied threads within the Creative Resources section until the Requests Guild was created. Since I want to get back into Signature-making after almost half a year of inactivity, I've decided to create a new thread to take requests on. 

Rules

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'll have to lay out a few requirements that will need to be met before I accept your request. Since reading a paragraph of requirements isn't fun, I'll be making a list of bullet points.

-You must have a higher rank than Parasprite to request on this thread.

-Please do not request things that limits me into making a bad signature.

-Never provide me with a vector/image that has a resolution below 800x800.

-Please do not request a signature just to test me. In other words, don't waste my time.

-Do not spam the thread, hurrying me to finish it, especially without asking nicely and politely.

These rules might change if you can give me a good reason why they should, if not, they will remain the same until I decide to add or remove them myself. The only reason I accept requests from ponies with the rank Parasprite or higher is because most Muffins go inactive after making a signature for them, and it just hurts to know that only one out of ten get used.

How To Request

You can either request a signature by following the minimal template, advanced template or simply by providing me the vector and telling me what you want.

Here's the minimal template.

Resolution:

Pony/Vector/OC:

Text:

Extras:

Here's the advanced template.

Resolution:

Pony/Vector/OC:

Background:

Text and Text Color:

Gradient:

Special Effects:

Extras:

You can request for a 500x100, 550x100 or 600x100 as a Non-Donor, and 550x150, 600x200 as a Donor/Subscriber.

Now that I've said everything I need to say to get this thread up and running, I'll be taking in 10 requests before I close down and re-open it once I'm done with all 10 of the requests. If your signature request is rejected or even simply ignored, please read the thread before posting again to avoid any hatred.

Disclaimer

If the signature I made is not what you're looking for, feel free to go to another request shop as I usually do what I think is best, so if you're disappointed, I apologize, but usually my customers say that my signatures are better than what they expected so you should be good to go!

-Signatures Completed-

I would really appreciate it if you could give me some credits by putting something like this under your signature.

Signature made by Azura.

600 x 100 please :)

Pony: Rainbow Dash

Background: Rainbow?

Text: Silvery black/grey.

Please take this into consideration, it would mean so much :)

post-3011-0-37353400-1377780838.png

~Beautiful signature by Azura~

My OC: Solar Flare.

Favourite Quote: "Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" -Pinkie Pie

Favourite Pony: Rainbow Dash

Hey Azura! I'm really impressed with the signatures you have done so far here. So I thought I come by and give you a request of mine own. I hope you're up for the challenge. ;)

After seeing your work so far, I think you can handle it. So here you go!

Resolution: I'd say the resolution of your sig is pretty good. If not then, 600x100 is fine. 
Pony/Vector/OC:

mlp_pinkie_pie_by_chicka1985-d4suip2.png

CrystalPonyPinkiePie.png

pinkie_pie_vector_cute_by_frequencyspark

You can arrange the Pinkie Pies in whatever left-to-right order you feel fits best. 

Background: For the backgrounds, if possible, I would love it if you could transparently merge and overlap the two here, with the first one being the most dominant picture.

pink-space-light_1940172477.jpg

FreeVector-Pink-Bubble-Background.jpg

Text and Text Color: Dsanders(my former username). I'd want the text to be a deep ocean blue. I think if you just made it look nice with a little cursive styling to it, that would be fine. Overall, just surprise me with whatever font you think is best.
Gradient: No need.
Special Effects: Going back to the text color scheme, I would like it if you can give my "Dsanders" text a sort of spacey and translucent texture.

This is a good example. 

Picture-25-lg.jpg

If you can do that, along with giving it a deep ocean blue hue, then great! If not, then that's fine.

Extras: Finally, I would like the three Pinkie Pie's to also appear just a little translucent.

Anyways, that is all! :)

Take all the time you need

Edited by Sanderspie

@@Sapphire Quill, @@Bronyette, @, @@LittleRawr, @, @,

Sorry for keeping everypony waiting, I've been very busy with school but I'll get it all done before the end of this week. I'd just like to confirm with everypony if you still want a signature or not since I can see a few ponies with new signatures already.

If you want to change anything, feel free to tell me. If you don't reply or brohoof this post, I'll just assume that you don't want it anymore since there's quite a lot of requests.

My Ponysona,

Azura.