Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv MLP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles thread

Captain Marvelous

because the 03 series was popular, though shame the 03 series went under some serious change *it was much too dark apparently, but season 4 was pretty dark... almost like the comics*

also, is anybody reading the IDW comics, if so, how are they?

also, awesome video by one of the creators of TMNT, Kevin Eastman

also a turtle video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBQz0MAigZY

Edited by Captain Marvelous

• 4 weeks later...
I essentially grew up with the Turtles. My older brother brought me into the fandom as soon as I could remember. I used to check out the tapes of the 80s series from my local library and then followed the 2003 series almost religously. Micheangelo has always been my favorite(nunchuks for the win!). My only regret is that I kind of lost interest in the show after they got to that point where the turtles got stuck in the future. It seemed pretty interesting. Anyway, I don't like the look of the new show. They made the character models look really bad. I'll give it a chance, but it probably won't be the same.

I thought that the show already came out?

Did they cancel it or something?

If your talking about the old 2001 pilot, it was cancelled, none of the stations they presented the pilot to were interested.

The nickelodeon cartoon, last I heard, is scheduled to premiere this year after the kid's choice award

If your talking about the old 2001 pilot, it was cancelled, none of the stations they presented the pilot to were interested.

The nickelodeon cartoon, last I heard, is scheduled to premiere this year after the kid's choice award

I could of swore I saw the show on nick...

I must be imagining things.

Now Nick has been airing the Ninja Turtles movie "Turtles Forever" perhaps that's what you've seen... it's the only tmnt thing that's shown on nick as of far

That is probably what I have seen.

Weird I have not seen more of TMNT of late.

omg thank you for making this thread i grew up with TMNT i am a huge nerd for them i am proud to admit that i for one cant wait for the new series to appear on TV i even would like to see another movie for tmnt once again i thank you for makeing this thread were i can talk to other TMNT fans . :P

(edited)

Hey that's what we are here for...

Voices

Leonardo - Jason Biggs

Donatello - Rob Paulson (also did the voice for Raphael in the 87 series)

Raphael- Sean Astin

Mikey- Greg Cipes

April - Mae Whitman

Splinter - Hoon Lee

Shredder - Kevin Micheal Richardson

The new show will premiere after this year's kids choice award

• 8 months later...

Yeah... the comics are really good... hopefully soon my order of issues will come in...

I hope one day, one of my favorite TMNT villians will finally be animated

Posted Image

Bloodsucker, the original mutant nemesis

also... this is a pretty neat fanmade poster

Posted Image

first trailer for TMNT'Nick is out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXUXnMtdxjw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOWsMFWTGBo&feature=player_embedded

too many new clips for a post's limits

http://www.youtube.com/user/ForeverMutation?feature=mhee

2012 Opening sequence

two clipcs, Training and The Kraang

TMNT starts tomorrow on nickelodeon, they aired the first episode as a preview earliar, but the official premiere is tomorrow

and so far, reviews from sites have been positive

The first episode was decent, mostly setup with the major story points being at the very beginning and end of the episode. It's greatest strength is its voice actors, who all nail their characters right on the bullseye, with Greg Cipes' Michelangelo and Rob Paulsen's Donatello standing out. It's weakness: animation. The background are something to be seen to be believed but the human characters look rubbery and the turtles themselves look not like the 08 movie but the video game for the 08 movie. The anime influences got old quickly.

wow... nick has a alot of hope for this new show... they just renewed it for a second season, and we haven't even gotten to episode 3

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/02/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-renewed-by-nickelodeon-for-second-season-premiere-is-number-1-kids-program-on-basic-cable/151241/

though it did get number one in kid's programing on basic cable

• 1 year later...

Whoever says something awful about one of my favourite childhood cartoons, will get somped by the original Theme Song.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,

Heroes in a half shell!

TURTLE POWER!