gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

post-3463-0-08638100-1347853678_thumb.jpg

Team Global Ult (minus Galio noob) vs Team We Fucked Up The Roles

Hilarity ensues. Apparently, Soraka is a hard Kass counter, who knew? He was probably just really bad though, so meh. Also jungle Karthus? Haven't seen him before the WoP nerf, but he isn't great. Karthus ult, about to get quadra, TF ults, split into doubles each. So in conclusion, TF is a better ks than Karthus

Why don't we all go on PBE, buy the champs we need with rp/ip and just play the tournament there? It would be the best solution IMO, considering we will have players from both NA and EU servers.

And I guess I'll be joining the tourney too, if there is going to be one. It'd be fun to test my skills.

• Brohoof 1

Why don't we all go on PBE, buy the champs we need with rp/ip and just play the tournament there? It would be the best solution IMO, considering we will have players from both NA and EU servers.

And I guess I'll be joining the tourney too, if there is going to be one. It'd be fun to test my skills.

Does that work? If it does i say why not?

Also, let us go into battle once more, side by side! We might be weak alone, but together we are unstoppable!

Does that work? If it does i say why not?

Well, to tell you the truth, I have no idea if it works, because I've never played in PBE. But then again, why wouldn't it work? I guess we will have to wait for someone who has played in PBE before to tell us if this would be a viable plan.

and nice quote, by the way.

Well, to tell you the truth, I have no idea if it works, because I've never played in PBE. But then again, why wouldn't it work? I guess we will have to wait for someone who has played in PBE before to tell us if this would be a viable plan.

and nice quote, by the way.

It it meant for testing. So i don't know if custom games are ''open''.

But what do you say? Should we go together in this tournament?

And thank you :3

Made it myself :3

Edited by Vicke

It it meant for testing. So i don't know if custom games are ''open''.

But what do you say? Should we go together in this tournament?

And thank you :3

Made it myself :3

Yeah, sure, why not. We both know each other's strengths and weaknesses, so we and another person, who we know, would make a good team. The problem is that 99% of the time people, who are in tournaments, talk via skype/teamspeak/ventrilo. I hope it's going to be the 1% in my case. D:

Edited by Freckle

Yeah, sure, why not. We both know each other's strengths and weaknesses, so we and another person, who we know, would make a good team. The problem is that 99% of the time people, who are in tournaments, talk via skype/teamspeak/ventrilo. I hope it's going to be the 1% in my case. D:

Haha.

We don't need such a silly thing!

We will be fine with or without it! Its a shame Fagersvala isn't a brony.

We do after all have a somewhat nice rating together :3

• Brohoof 1

So I'm willing to join any team so if you want me in your team shoot me a PM or quote a post of mine.

I can play any role, but my best is ranged AD carry.

I guess you can join us?

I mean, we do have 1 spot open for it :3

Note: I will start the official tournament thread later today!

Y'all better send me a PM with your teams! Or post in the thread later.

• Brohoof 1

I guess you can join us?

I mean, we do have 1 spot open for it :3

Note: I will start the official tournament thread later today!

Y'all better send me a PM with your teams! Or post in the thread later.

Who are my teammates then?

Also what role do you need me to play? I can PM you my best champions and other information about me. ^_^

Who are my teammates then?

Also what role do you need me to play? I can PM you my best champions and other information about me. ^_^

It will be you,me and Frecks.

We can make the PM when we get this whole thing started.

From what i know, we got 2 teams so far :D

Will start the thread soonish!

It will be you,me and Frecks.

We can make the PM when we get this whole thing started.

From what i know, we got 2 teams so far :D

Will start the thread soonish!

Just curious, what's the prize?

So excited, hopefully my laptop's hard drive can survive till the tournament starts. Rofl :P

To everypony that's joining, GL HF!

• Brohoof 1

Just curious, what's the prize?

So excited, hopefully my laptop's hard drive can survive till the tournament starts. Rofl :P

To everypony that's joining, GL HF!

It really depends on how many players and teams we can gather up.

If we get a few teams ready i will see what i can do about it.

ds

Man this whole tournament thing sounds like fun.... Normally I would Love to take part...... But I cant be on LoL very consistantly at the moment.... The end of my school is coming up (so exams, graduation, etc) over the next month..... So I am probably not able to be on very much.... Which is a shame because it does sound like it would be fun.....

And on a side note..... If this tournament happens when will it be and how long will it be over and (a day, a week?) and times..... because if they suit I would be happy to help out if someone needs a partner..... ;)

Reasons I can't do a tournement;

School

Crappy computer 11/14 days

No team mates

Can be stupid

Capable of making ragemistakes. (Mistakes because I was to angry or to angry with my team)

Because I take risks with whatever team I get

Because it's been for ever since I played treeline.

And is Akali still a good solo lane in treeline? The first time I ever saw her played was that role.

Man this whole tournament thing sounds like fun.... Normally I would Love to take part...... But I cant be on LoL very consistantly at the moment.... The end of my school is coming up (so exams, graduation, etc) over the next month..... So I am probably not able to be on very much.... Which is a shame because it does sound like it would be fun.....

And on a side note..... If this tournament happens when will it be and how long will it be over and (a day, a week?) and times..... because if they suit I would be happy to help out if someone needs a partner..... ;)

Well Val... let's be a team! We just need one other person if you would wish >.> but meh, I feel like we could do some fun stuff and I have a few of the same questions as I am in college...

Reasons I can't do a tournement;

School

Crappy computer 11/14 days

No team mates

Can be stupid

Capable of making ragemistakes. (Mistakes because I was to angry or to angry with my team)

Because I take risks with whatever team I get

Because it's been for ever since I played treeline.

And is Akali still a good solo lane in treeline? The first time I ever saw her played was that role.

@@anythingmasterz,

Since some people don't live in Europe and some got school. I've decided to try and finish it of in 2 week ends.

Maybe 1 depending on how many teams we can gather up.

Everyone should be able to play on Week ends, right?

Time would be around 8 pm GMT+1.

Still not decided, so if you got any suggestions, let me know <3

Edited by Vicke

@@anythingmasterz,

Since some people don't live in Europe and some got school. I've decided to try and finish it of in 2 week ends.

Maybe 1 depending on how many teams we can gather up.

Everyone should be able to play on Week ends, right?

Time would be around 8 pm GMT+1.

I for one do not live in Europe, which is why I would only be able to play if it were on PBE which I think would be a great way to do it and you can do custom games on PBE as well. Weekends should generally be fine for me.

Well Val... let's be a team! We just need one other person if you would wish >.> but meh, I feel like we could do some fun stuff and I have a few of the same questions as I am in college...

I'm so dead, you two are some of the best players on the MLP forums. :(

Can we make it GMT +3 or GMT +4, it would help my availability by a lot.

Maybe we can arrange over a live chat?

Also if it's on PBE people without a PBE account can't participate.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

I'm so dead, you two are some of the best players on the MLP forums. :(

Can we make it GMT +3 or GMT +4, it would help my availability by a lot.

Maybe we can arrange over a live chat?

Also if it's on PBE people without a PBE account can't participate.

Don't worry.

Me and Frecks are the best on the forum. We will make sure we win without any problem!

Also, will make the thread in an hour.

• Brohoof 2

Also, if it's on PBE, and people's computer, let's say, crashes, or, perhaps, gets a virus and becomes locked up, they can't reinstall PBE until the first/second/third of the month.

You can download PBE at this link.

http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/PBE/LOLPBE.zip

Even if it's not the first/second or third of the month.

Don't worry.

Me and Frecks are the best on the forum. We will make sure we win without any problem!

Also, will make the thread in an hour.

What about the timezone? Is it possible to change it? (So I won't have to play at 4Am.) Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

You can download PBE at this link. http://pbe.leagueofl...gnup/redownload

Even if it's not the first/second or third of the month.

What about the timezone? Is it possible to change it? (So I won't have to play at 4Am.)

I'll look into the timezones. It should not be any problem so i will keep it in mind ^^

All the information will be on the official thread.

• Brohoof 1

I'll look into the timezones. It should not be any problem so i will keep it in mind ^^

All the information will be on the official thread.

Yay!

Sidenote: We should start the PM between our team soon, so we can get an early chance to discuss our strategies.

Also, I got my ELO higher! Yay!