Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Because, I didn't want to throw puppies, because I knew they wouldn't land on their feet XD Besides, I was really little... like, six? We all do silly stuff at that age tongue.png

Well then... I guess we were all up to silly stuff to at that age.

OT: When I was six I would cry a lot over everything, and when I was seven, and when I was eight... I was huge crybaby when I was littleangry.png

As an American, I proud to say that I can eat whatever the hell I want and not get fat or gain weight :3 

• Brohoof 1

Well then... I guess we were all up to silly stuff to at that age.

OT: When I was six I would cry a lot over everything, and when I was seven, and when I was eight... I was huge crybaby when I was littleimg-1608425-2-angry.png

As an American, I proud to say that I can eat whatever the hell I want and not get fat or gain weight :3 

Amen to that! LOL

Amen to that! LOL

Well actually I don't believe in God but okay :)

OT: I'm sorta hipsterish :/ and I like to wear flannels on hot days.

Well actually I don't believe in God but okay smile.png

OT: I'm sorta hipsterish :/ and I like to wear flannels on hot days.

I wasn't being religious LOL XD I was being silly. You know, how some folks say "amen to that" to some stuff? I was... adsdf *le crawls into corner* Don't mind me. Just being dumb ;-;

• Brohoof 1

I wasn't being religious LOL XD I was being silly. You know, how some folks say "amen to that" to some stuff? I was... adsdf *le crawls into corner* Don't mind me. Just being dumb ;-;

Oh right, how silly of me. ._.

i have recently found out that i am in love with milky way the milkmare. not because of her... 'special assets,' but because she just seems so sweet and adorable. ok, you can shun me now

(edited)

I have imaginary friends. *blush* Yeah, I know, it's childish and weird. XD But I sometimes find it difficult to feel comfortable with my real friends so I imagine my own company with me in my head. I don't do this ALL the time, just so you know. img-1626013-1-happy.png  But it's fun sometimes. And guess who two of my imaginary friends are? Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, haha. I'd seriously give anything to have them as my best friends. <3

Edited by SparklyPegasus

I sometimes just talk to a wall, acting like there is a person there. I act like it's an Imaginary friend sometimes. And that Imaginary friend is: Twilight Sparkle.

You have imaginary friends? Pssh... I have imaginary Girlfriends! And I'm not even ashamed.

One thing that I find to be strange about me is that I am sort of racist toward my own race. It's funny how I favor black men over white men. Don't hate me for this, it's just some aspects of black history that make me like them more. Also, I love the accent many of them have. To be honest, I just like their voices a lot.

Don't take me as someone who hates all white people, I just think black people are more interesting.

I find stuffed animals frightening due to recurring nightmares involving them that I had when I was much younger. I know, it sounds childish, and I know it's irrational, but I just can't shake the fear.

(edited)

I'm pretty much capable of carrying a conversation with myself. As in I'll start saying something and I'll actually respond to it myself as if someone asked me, then ill give a response to the response and so on and so forth. I think it's pretty fun, especially since sometimes i just start doing it randomly and people start staring then i say "See what ya did. Now people think we're crazy" "meh does it matter" "True dat"

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not crazy!

Edited by Saoshinkid
  • Brohoof 3

When I'm in school, I ask Twilight for the answers to my test.

#ImaginaryFriendsAtSchool

When i'm getting new clothes, I act like Rarity is telling me what I look good in.

#ImaginaryFriendsWhileBuyingThings

Before I go to a party, I ask Pinkie Pie how I could make it better.

#UhhhImaginaryFriendsAtAParty

When I am actually working, I ask Applejack for help. Also, when watching the walkking dead, or playing Survival Instinct, I sometimes think Daryl is applejack.

#IHonestlyDontKnowButDontBeHatin'

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy seem like sisters to me.

#ImaginaryALmostFamilies

And then, I hang out with all of them when i'm alone.

#IAmSuchAWeirdo

Weeeellll.... Whenever I get really into a show or book, I make up my own character and make up pretend stories of that character interacting with other characters. I have so many stories for this one character I made up for MLP that I seriously need to write a fanfiction. I usually act out these stories in my room, talking to thin air. It's really fun, and fight scenes are common, so I get a little exercise. It's really fun to build this whole persona based on some small part of my own. I do it all the time.

I'm really weird.

• Brohoof 3

I have a bunch of stuffed animals. I'm a twenty-something girl, so I guess its not THAT weird, but I still make it a point to hide them when people come over.

@,

Hello there. We already happened to have a topic for admitting or confessing things about ourselves, and as everybody chooses to admit things that are funny, embarrassing or secret, the thread was identical to yours. They have been merged together.

• Brohoof 1

I'm secretly a cat. *meow* :3

On a more serious note...

Right, i've nothing serious or more important to confess... :V

• Brohoof 1

@,

Hello there. We already happened to have a topic for admitting or confessing things about ourselves, and as everybody chooses to admit things that are funny, embarrassing or secret, the thread was identical to yours. They have been merged together.

Oh ok. That's fine. Why does it always seem to happen that I post topics someone has already done?? XD

My coworker is incredibly cute and attractive as it is, and today she smells incredibly nice. Seriously, the only thing keeping me from developing a crush on her is that she's already with someone v_v That's my confession........please don't judge T_T

• Brohoof 2