request shop Will do three 150 x150 pixel avatars...

Scrumpy

(edited)

Will do three 150 x150 pixel avatars...
(dunno If I put this in the right section or not...)

First come first get basis. It can be one of the mane 6 or an own character... But you pls link me a ref or a give a description.

My own avatar is an example of what I can do, though I can do better.

Ok, um BUMP I guess, I would like a challenge, as I really need to get back into the swing of drawing again, and I'm doing it for free.

[openings are now closed, the slots have been filled thusly]

1. DXSilver, (done)
2. Umbra Thungerwing,
3. Repsol.

Edited by Scrumpy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Scrumpy is cider made in the West Country of England,[1] particularly a band through Devon, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, though it may also be found in Kent, Sussex and East Anglia. The term is especially used to distinguish those made locally in smaller quantities and using traditional methods from mass-produced branded ciders.

A pixel avatar like that? I'm interested.

In that case, my OC will have to do.

His designs are in the link under my signature, and I'll post some references for help.

Thanks.

Reference:

cool_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6au7ni.jpserious_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6d2xi2

Alright, you want a challenge? I'll describe a pony headshot to you and you have to draw him for me, deal? ;)
If not, just do what's in my profile pic in your own style but for a challenge;

His mane is short but wild and coloured like flames, his face is youthful though masculin. Despite a happy-go-lucky smile, his eyes are like demon's being pure black with blood red glints. He is flame orange on his fur.

'The dark lord was stood in front of his throne of lies and deceit and he was playing the violin.
He looked towards them, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Why don't you stay a while and listen as all turns to dust at the hands of my son?" his voice as soft as silk........'

(edited)

here's a challenge.

my Oc isaac clarke in a battle stance holding a plasma cutter in his hooves aiming the three laser beams diagonally at the viewers angle of the pic

link to OC is in my signature

Edited by repsol rave

My OC's: Roarke, Repsol and Crystal  

(edited)

His designs are in the link under my signature, and I'll post some references for help.

Thanks.

Reference:

img-1672285-1-cool_swift_star_by_dxsilveimg-1672285-2-serious_swift_star_by_dxsi

Ok you are on the list, as you were first reply I'll do yours first, give me 1 to 3 days, if it takes any longer message me for a progress update. :)

Alright, you want a challenge? I'll describe a pony headshot to you and you have to draw him for me, deal? ;)

His mane is short but wild and coloured like flames, his face is youthful though masculin. Despite a happy-go-lucky smile, his eyes are like demon's being pure black with blood red glints. He is flame orange on his fur.

I think I can just about manage that, you paint a mental picture in my head very well. (are you a fanfic writer?) Expect results in about a week. ;)

here's a challenge.

my Oc isaac clarke in a battle stance holding a plasma cutter in his hooves aiming the three laser beams diagonally at the viewers angle of the pic

link to OC is in my signature

This will be a toughie as mechanicals are my achilles heel, in the event I might fail this one I will still post you the result, but If I can I would prefer to give you a complete picture, so alternatively would you like me to Repsol as a back up? Also I don't mean to sound dumb but... what is a plasma cutter? :blink:

Edited by Scrumpy

Scrumpy is cider made in the West Country of England,[1] particularly a band through Devon, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, though it may also be found in Kent, Sussex and East Anglia. The term is especially used to distinguish those made locally in smaller quantities and using traditional methods from mass-produced branded ciders.

This will be a toughie as mechanicals are my achilles heel, in the event I might fail this one I will still post you the result, but If I can I would prefer to give you a complete picture, so alternatively would you like me to Repsol as a back up? Also I don't mean to sound dumb but... what is a plasma cutter?

well, you're the artist, so if you want repsol as a backup that's pretty much on you.

also, a plasma cutter is the main weapon isaac uses. it is a CEC engineerd plasma mining tool designed to cut through the hardest materials. (and surprisingly good at cutting off the limbs of necromorphs too)

here's some reference pics of the plasma cutter

DS3_Plasma_Cutter_Blog_Cover.jpg

dead-space-plasma-615.jpg

(edited)

Thanks.

Reference:

img-1672285-1-cool_swift_star_by_dxsilveimg-1672285-2-serious_swift_star_by_dxsi

Ok here it is, I hope you don't mind but I was influenced by the space jump scene from star trek. :D I've attached the file, let me know if it's ok. I know it's kinda small but I think I just about got the essential details in.

post-17548-0-13162700-1374430003.png

Edited by Scrumpy

okay can you make my own oc neon breeze i can not wait to see him be drawn can you make him wit his horn glowing and blueish shade

post-17920-0-80369400-1374455968_thumb.png

img-1678676-1-a5y4FMT.png                                                                 Signature made by the lovely Sir Lunashy!

okay can you make my own oc neon breeze i can not wait to see him be drawn can you make him wit his horn glowing and blueish shade

Um I'm sorry but I filled the 3 open slots already, if I do any more sets of 3 though you will be on the list. Just pls be aware that external factors affect my art time.

Ok here it is, I hope you don't mind but I was influenced by the space jump scene from star trek. :D I've attached the file, let me know if it's ok. I know it's kinda small but I think I just about got the essential details in.

Wow, thanks, this looks very impressive.

And no I don't mind, this space jump makes him look awesome to take a dive.

Overall, thanks, this is amazing buddy, great work. 

I need somepony to draw a picture of my OC (me) with a pride flag.  I love art and I really don't mind what form or style it is in, that is up to you and your creative mind!  ^_^

My OC is in my profile picture, which I drew (and not too well).    :)  If you're thinking about poses or actions, know that I am a very happy and excited person, not to mention super gay.

I always wear this white baseball cap, and it's bill is black  :)

Here is my cutie mark:

post-12997-0-79309000-1374683490_thumb.p

Thanks!   

img-1676761-2-vrLHfnt.png

Signature by dear Sir Lunashy, a pony everypony should know.

Just so there is no confusion this was/is a "First come first get basis".
Therefore:

[openings are now closed, the slots have been filled]

1. DXSilver, (done)
2. Umbra Thungerwing,
3. Repsol.

--------
If you didn't get your order in in-time, sorry but I did think I made that clear. I have RL obligations I can't just turn them out like a conveyor belt. Pls wait for another time when I open the requests slot again.

Ok it is done, hope you like it, I managed to save the original so if it needs edits I can go back to it easily enough. Let me know your thoughts on it.

post-17548-0-12408800-1375025374.png

Ok it is done, hope you like it, I managed to save the original so if it needs edits I can go back to it easily enough. Let me know your thoughts on it.

attachicon.gifferumbra.png

Holy mother amaterasu, I love that, that's absolutely amazing. *hugs you* I love the realistic style and his demonic snake like look. It's perfect.

'The dark lord was stood in front of his throne of lies and deceit and he was playing the violin.
He looked towards them, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Why don't you stay a while and listen as all turns to dust at the hands of my son?" his voice as soft as silk........'

well, you're the artist, so if you want repsol as a backup that's pretty much on you.

also, a plasma cutter is the main weapon isaac uses. it is a CEC engineerd plasma mining tool designed to cut through the hardest materials. (and surprisingly good at cutting off the limbs of necromorphs too)

img-1672563-1-DS3_Plasma_Cutter_Blog_Cov

img-1672563-2-dead-space-plasma-615.jpg

Hi Repsol, I've been really strugling to get the mechanical look right, I may have to admit to defeat on this one, I will ofc do Repsol instead now seeing as I still owe you a piccy.

Hi Repsol, I've been really strugling to get the mechanical look right, I may have to admit to defeat on this one, I will ofc do Repsol instead now seeing as I still owe you a piccy.

no problem mate :3

it's allready really cool that you're doing this stuff, and i guess isaac was a little difficult to begin with XD

img-1672563-1-DS3_Plasma_Cutter_Blog_Cov

img-1672563-2-dead-space-plasma-615.jpg

Ok If you have seen my last reply you will know by now that I failed to do the original image you tasked me to do sooooo to make it up for my failure here is Repsol, in a 150x150 crop and the original if you want to crop your own avatar out of it.

post-17548-0-37826100-1375452015_thumb.pngpost-17548-0-25807200-1375452025.png

Ok If you have seen my last reply you will know by now that I failed to do the original image you tasked me to do sooooo to make it up for my failure here is Repsol, in a 150x150 crop and the original if you want to crop your own avatar out of it.

attachicon.gifRepsolfull.pngattachicon.gifRepsol150.png

wow man, that looks absolutely amazing! 

thank you ver much for making this, and also ver nice to include the original art. now i finally have a good pic for my character page and an awesome avatar :3

(edited)

wow man, that looks absolutely amazing! 

thank you ver much for making this, and also ver nice to include the original art. now i finally have a good pic for my character page and an awesome avatar :3

Sometimes my pc crashes and I lose the originals, but I was able to save the layered version of the original too so if you want me to quickly try open up the file again and try and get it a bit bigger and a bit clearer it shouldn't take much doing or very long... ah to hay with it I'll do it anyway :D it will take less than 5 mins to enlargen and sharpen it.

I may have to try this several times bear with me the upload process makes it loose some quality... if it doesnt work I will try put it in a blog post... or a DA page :P

Edit: Ok well it's marginally more clear, atleast you can read "repsol" on the cutie mark now.

post-17548-0-25177500-1375452938_thumb.png

post-17548-0-74279600-1375452815_thumb.png

Edited by Scrumpy

Sometimes my pc crashes and I lose the originals, but I was able to save the layered version of the original too so if you want me to quickly try open up the file again and try and get it a bit bigger and a bit clearer it shouldn't take much doing or very long... ah to hay with it I'll do it anyway :D it will take less than 5 mins to enlargen and sharpen it.

I may have to try this several times bear with me the upload process makes it loose some quality... if it doesnt work I will try put it in a blog post... or a DA page :P

Edit: Ok well it's marginally more clear, atleast you can read "repsol" on the cutie mark now.

attachicon.gifRepsolfull2.png

man that's amazing. keep doing what you do :3

i really lik the look you gave him. seems to fit his personality perfectly :D

thanks again!