Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frisch's or Steak and Shake?

Sugar Pea

16 users have voted

1. 1. Who makes the very BEST burgers and fries?

• Frisch's Big Boy
    • Steak and Shake
    • Other

(edited)

This idea just hit me like a train XD
These two fast food joints claim they have the best burgers and fries around, and I couldn't agree more!
If you chose other, do tell!

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy

Personally, I prefer In-N-Out. In my opinion they have some of the best hamburgers and fries I have ever tasted. Plus, everything else is pretty gewd too. o3o (Neapolitan shake..)

• Brohoof 2

I personally love arbies sanwiches, even though its not technecally a burger. And their curly fries are the best! But I never really liked frisches...

• Brohoof 1

i like wendy's the best i never really got into steak and shake and i never even heard of the other one so yeah wendy's if i had to choose one of the two though obviously steak and shake because again i never even heard of the other one.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
(edited)

I've never heard of Frischs...:wacko: 

Steak & Shake it is! :mlp_yeehaa: Their burgers are just the best, and plus, Steak & Shake originated in my birth town...Bloomington, Illinois. Just a little fun fact for y'all who didn't know.  

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I don't think there is even a Frisch place within a several county radius to me. So by default I have to pick Steaky and Shaky, but by no means do I like it. While their food tastes decent, especially the fries which are too small by the way, every time I eat there, it later messes my stomach all up. It has actually happened on a consistent basis too. So they are definitely not my first choice these days.

Funny, I’ve never heard of Frisch’s. I’ve had S&S and to be honest didn’t like it. I don’t know how consistent their restaurants are from one to another, but the one I had wasn’t good so I never went back. There was a Bob’s Burgers in Virginia that I loved when I was little, so I’ll give that one my ‘other’ vote.  

• 4 years later...

Lol the OP of this thread must've been from Ohio or Indiana, Frisch's is a local chain with most of their locations in Ohio and a couple in Indiana and Kentucky. It's similar to other Big Boy locations if you've ever been to them. I like it myself, cheap and good food, less greasy than Steak and Shake.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
an typo

Never heard of Frisch, Steak and Shake I've only tried once and I liked it quite a bit, though not enough to go regularly as the closest one was about 20-30 minutes away, and unfortunately it closed about a year later

I voted other because we don’t have either of those fast food chains around here.

Around here Wendy’s is the best food chain followed by Tacobell. The local McDonalds used to be good but it made me very ill the last time I ate there. I know some other people who have had the same experience eating there recently.  The local Chick-fil-A and Arbys are on and off. Sometimes I’ve ate there and it was good, others not so much. The Burger King is pretty good. 

But yeah in my area Wendy’s is considered the best.