Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

What rank are you? I used to play CSGO a lot but I took a bit of a break since it was starting to anger me a tad xD

I float around the MG1 and MGE range, so if you're fine with that we could play sometime. My steam is qMotus if you want to add me on there.

I actually haven't gotten in to a rank yet. I play only 3 ranked matches. I sort of don't want to play a matchmaking with randoms. I'd prefer to have people I know and can communicate with. Like I said Im not the best, but I can be a good team player and am always willing to listen.

I actually haven't gotten in to a rank yet. I play only 3 ranked matches. I sort of don't want to play a matchmaking with randoms. I'd prefer to have people I know and can communicate with. Like I said Im not the best, but I can be a good team player and am always willing to listen.

Hmm, alright. If you want to add me on steam go ahead, since you don't know your placement quite a few things could happen, but I don't take the game incredibly seriously so if we lose that's fine :P

Hmm, alright. If you want to add me on steam go ahead, since you don't know your placement quite a few things could happen, but I don't take the game incredibly seriously so if we lose that's fine :P

Alright! I added you, I'll do my best to not get stuck in SIlver 1  B)

@@Kothen,

I am OK at the game, I am best att shotgun CQC or as a medium range marksman, if you ever want to play :3 

Sure! The more the better. Whats your steam? Or just add me if thats easier.

@Kothen

I am in desperate need for someone to play with. :ph34r:

After having a massive derank streak, no one of my friends want to play with me. xD

I would love to play with a friend right now, those randoms are just horrible.

yeah man. I cant say Im any better  ^_^ But go ahead and add me! I'll be more then happy to play with you!

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: race_emhard

I play GT6 (I would rather race, but cruising with others is alright too.), Minecraft, GTAV (still a low-level character unfortunately), Minecraft, and Borderlands 2, and Grid Autosport.

If you are going to send me an FR, do mention that you're from here, I won't accept a bland friend request.

Edited by Azure Flare

PSN: Kakairen (I own PS4 and PS3)

Steam: CaptainProsecutor (Name should show up as Poetic Justice)

I Play: COD, TF2, Gmod, Chivalry, Counter Strike, Titanfall, DayZ

Runescape (Don't Judge): Monami

Me and my best friend usually Skype together when we play multiplayer: thebigburney

I just ask (especially with Skype) PleasePleasePlease include in the message "I am from MLPForums" since I use Skype for work and family and I'd like to keep track of who is who.

Edited by PoeticJustice

Update (I think)

Nintendo Network ID (For Wii U): Geek0zoid

I play Mario Kart nowadays, but I've also been yearning to see what Disney Infinity online is like. I'll also be up for some Smash Bros. 4 when it comes out.

PSN: appie_bloom   

PS4: Destiny, potentially Minecraft if I ever find anyone else to play with, CoD Ghosts, but I almost never touch it. 

PS3: Payday 2, Minecraft, CoD black ops 1 and 2, Cod Ghosts, Borderlands 1 and 2, but I'm not an overly high level with my current character. I've got a few more but I'm not on to look right now so feel free to ask. 

If you decide to add me please say you're from here or you won't get added. And a mic is definitely prefered but not required.

I can play again and stuff when I'm not doing college work. Of course, steam is in my sig.

bnet: Daromegath#1724

Just got Reaper of Souls for D3, and preordered WoD for WoW.