Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your least favorite high school year and why?

The Leafeon Pinkeh

What was your least favorite high school grade?  

28 users have voted

1. 1. What high school grade was your least favorite?

• 9th grade (freshman)
    • 10th grade (sophmore)
    • 11th grade (junior)
    • 12 grade (senior)

I only had one good high school year: Grade 12. All the other years stank. Here's why:

Grade 9: 

• Was a new student in the Indonesian school I attended. They said many mean things about Canada, even if they were mere jokes. My childhood was also ruined that year, and I had a terrible time with "movie-making", if that's what you want to call it. Nearly got in trouble for the movie itself, even if I had no role in the idea of the movie. 
  • I was called the Indonesian word for "retarded" and it didn't help that my sister too was an embarrassment that year.

Grade 10:

• I had my first crush on a fellow Indonesian student. Needless to say, it didn't end well. It was no fun being made fun of for that along with all the other things I endured in Grade 9.

Grade 11:

• People started "feeling" sorry for me for my autism. You know what really pissed me off? WHY DIDN'T YOU CARE WHEN I FIRST CAME?! I WAS HAPPIER BEFORE I GOT HERE!!
  • I had a major crush on yet another girl, another that also ended poorly. This time, the feeling lasted much longer until my 3rd year in university. It was a very painful stage in my life.
  • Brohoof 2

Well, hopefully i get a good teacher, so atleast I won't have to deal with a bad teacher in a class i'll feel uncomfortable with(I imagine there will be models and stuff everywhere freaking me out and making my gaze have to awkwardly stay away from there.

I took health last year, don't have to take it anymore, of course it was easy and I knew most of the info before walking into class, and there wasn't really much gore or guts or anything in it anyways. 

I am, because its so intimidating, we have to come up with something to do, get it approved right about it and stuff, its just alot it seems. I mean I can write 10 pages, but thinking of what to write is totally different.

Speaking of job shadows, i think we have to do that to this year, and frankly i still dunno what i wanna do exactly :/.

I have no medical issues really :P. I feel weird since i swear everyone i know has something medical wrong with them, but i got nothing really. (Unless being homeschooled since i was born until i went into 8th counts, which just got me some slack 8th grade year, but not anytime else frankly.) not that i wish i had something, just i feel almost weird for not having something :P.

I haven't dated anyone yet, i'm a guy though, so part of that is more due to me being way to shy to work up courage to go after anyone, but regardless.

If I don't get into any relationships through highschool and college i probably never will, seeing as i'm to shy to go ask anyone outside of people i spend a bunch of time with and get tons of chances with already.

I know alot of other guys who hunt, and girls who date them, but i'm one of the few guys who hasn't and doesn't really care for it, I'd feel kinda bad killing animals to be fair, not that i'm vegetarian even or anything, but doing the killing myself is to messy for my tastes.

That would suck if something like that did actually happen, then again, my bio class felt like a death trap. Really. I'm never comfortable when it comes to seeing skulls and sort that showed he killed animals, even if he hadn't, it felt really weird to be there. That and cold :lol:

Its a mandatory thing in my school to take it in 11th grade, which sucks because I wanted to do that last year :( I like health class. Its super easy, and I used to just like reading the book for no reason. I did that frequently...but always ended up wanting to read the "drug" section more and more. (I'm just so fascinated with that portion of health class, I don't understand why)

Here, you don't really "need" to think of things like that. You mainly have an open view of it all, and you wouldn't need to do anything you wouldn't want. That's why I liked what I have now :)  It also will help if you took a class that frequently participated in events. Just find your love and do something with it. Or, of course, you could easily just do something generic.

It was also in part of what was happening with in my family at that time. ^^" It didn't help.

• Brohoof 1

I only had one good high school year: Grade 12. All the other years stank. Here's why:

Grade 9: 

• Was a new student in the Indonesian school I attended. They said many mean things about Canada, even if they were mere jokes. My childhood was also ruined that year, and I had a terrible time with "movie-making", if that's what you want to call it. Nearly got in trouble for the movie itself, even if I had no role in the idea of the movie. 
  • I was called the Indonesian word for "retarded" and it didn't help that my sister too was an embarrassment that year.

Grade 10:

• I had my first crush on a fellow Indonesian student. Needless to say, it didn't end well. It was no fun being made fun of for that along with all the other things I endured in Grade 9.

Grade 11:

• People started "feeling" sorry for me for my autism. You know what really pissed me off? WHY DIDN'T YOU CARE WHEN I FIRST CAME?! I WAS HAPPIER BEFORE I GOT HERE!!
  • I had a major crush on yet another girl, another that also ended poorly. This time, the feeling lasted much longer until my 3rd year in university. It was a very painful stage in my life.

What made 12th grade better? Did you move schools? Or was it just as bad but the others ones were worse? Thats a horrible school experience though :C 

That would suck if something like that did actually happen, then again, my bio class felt like a death trap. Really. I'm never comfortable when it comes to seeing skulls and sort that showed he killed animals, even if he hadn't, it felt really weird to be there. That and cold :lol:

Its a mandatory thing in my school to take it in 11th grade, which sucks because I wanted to do that last year :( I like health class. Its super easy, and I used to just like reading the book for no reason. I did that frequently...but always ended up wanting to read the "drug" section more and more. (I'm just so fascinated with that portion of health class, I don't understand why)

Here, you don't really "need" to think of things like that. You mainly have an open view of it all, and you wouldn't need to do anything you wouldn't want. That's why I liked what I have now :)  It also will help if you took a class that frequently participated in events. Just find your love and do something with it. Or, of course, you could easily just do something generic.

It was also in part of what was happening with in my family at that time. ^^" It didn't help.

Yeah it would, hopefully it turns out ok.

Ours is mandatory for freshman year, and its really easy. 

I'm in band, so maybe i'll just end up doing something with that, even though i think despite how much i love band i don't think i'll be doing any band career or anything in college(Besides being in band in college if i can.)

Sorry to hear, family can get complicated at times, issues in your family life totally screws with your school life.

Sorry if i offended you as being sensely and thinking you where reaping rewards or something.

Yeah it would, hopefully it turns out ok.

Ours is mandatory for freshman year, and its really easy. 

I'm in band, so maybe i'll just end up doing something with that, even though i think despite how much i love band i don't think i'll be doing any band career or anything in college(Besides being in band in college if i can.)

Sorry to hear, family can get complicated at times, issues in your family life totally screws with your school life.

Sorry if i offended you as being sensely and thinking you where reaping rewards or something.

It most likely would turn out better for you this year!

It was mandatory this year, but then again, things change for the worse. (I didn't want regular gym when in 9th grade and they gave them options! That's totally unfair)

Maybe you'll enter a competition or something in band? Or do something extracurricular to help.

We're better as of now, we learned from it. (Excluding my sister who caused it all :( )

Nope, you didn't offend me at all :)

• Brohoof 1

It most likely would turn out better for you this year!

It was mandatory this year, but then again, things change for the worse. (I didn't want regular gym when in 9th grade and they gave them options! That's totally unfair)

Maybe you'll enter a competition or something in band? Or do something extracurricular to help.

We're better as of now, we learned from it. (Excluding my sister who caused it all :( )

Nope, you didn't offend me at all :)

Yeah I hope so.

Yeah they change stuff alot, just gotta hope you get on the lucky end I guess.

I dunno if a competition would qualify for it, normally you have to set it up yourself, but idk specifically about it. Idk if I should even worry right now.

Well good to hear.

And good to hear i didn't offend you, i know family trouble is rough, i've had my share of my own.

Yeah I hope so.

Yeah they change stuff alot, just gotta hope you get on the lucky end I guess.

I dunno if a competition would qualify for it, normally you have to set it up yourself, but idk specifically about it. Idk if I should even worry right now.

Well good to hear.

And good to hear i didn't offend you, i know family trouble is rough, i've had my share of my own.

Do you know people who took the class in your school? It'll help a lot. (Somehow, I scared somepony scared of highschool in general...don't know how) If you know a person, they'll tell you more clearly. 

Last time they did I went the wrong way the first time. My Latin class used to be easy to get to, but where they placed it then, it was on the opposite end of the school. (That's why you read your schedules kids XD)

Not necessarily, it can be from the school and the school itself would hold it without you needing to help or create it. As long as you represent, its fine.

Are you okay now?

• Brohoof 1

Do you know people who took the class in your school? It'll help a lot. (Somehow, I scared somepony scared of highschool in general...don't know how) If you know a person, they'll tell you more clearly. 

Last time they did I went the wrong way the first time. My Latin class used to be easy to get to, but where they placed it then, it was on the opposite end of the school. (That's why you read your schedules kids XD)

Not necessarily, it can be from the school and the school itself would hold it without you needing to help or create it. As long as you represent, its fine.

Are you okay now?

I'm sure i could ask, but eh i don't really know if I could, i'm to shy to really.

I have to go find my classes tommorow when we get books and stuff foro school, because I don't know where the stuff is. It tells room numbers, but not where those rooms are, and our campus is kinda big :P.

Well, i suppose i'll see. I have a little bit before i have to worry i guess.

No problem.

Yeah I guess so, theres always the moments, i won't complain, i'm sure there have been people who've been through worse stuff.

• Brohoof 1

I like health class. Its super easy, and I used to just like reading the book for no reason. I did that frequently...but always ended up wanting to read the "drug" section more and more. (I'm just so fascinated with that portion of health class, I don't understand why)  

You may like going into the "hard" psychology fields, as it were. Drugs, Brains, and Behavior is a class on my campus that I was interested in, but couldn't take, due to something else in my major being at the same time. Neuroscience may be fun too. 

Back on topic...

Freshman year sucked. A shitton. I was 13 years old when I went in, and there were fucking 17 year olds at the same school. If there was a disparity between 6th and 8th graders in middle school, it was doubled in high school. I was 5 foot 2 inches, and started my high school career with a broken leg. This earned me some mercy points, but only while my leg was visibly impaired. After that, it was like swimming through an ocean of sharks as a seal.

Things got worse during the mandatory semester of gym that I had to take in the spring. I'm sorry if this comes off as mean spirited, but the boys who were taking gym as an option after their freshman year were absolute brutes. They teased me, pushed me around, and two of the neanderthals even had the nerve to leap-frog me while I was standing at my full height (they shoved me into the ground) in the hallway. It didn't help that my particular gym teacher was like a drill sergeant that I feared to go to help for.

My classes weren't exactly easy either - geometry, all honors classes, and I didn't have any of my friends in the same lunch period. Freshman year was one of the worst experiences I've ever had in the public school system. I came to loathe going to school every day because of the mean spirited...fuckin, UGH. Fuck freshman year. College is so much better.

I'm sure i could ask, but eh i don't really know if I could, i'm to shy to really.

I have to go find my classes tommorow when we get books and stuff foro school, because I don't know where the stuff is. It tells room numbers, but not where those rooms are, and our campus is kinda big :P.

Well, i suppose i'll see. I have a little bit before i have to worry i guess.

No problem.

Yeah I guess so, theres always the moments, i won't complain, i'm sure there have been people who've been through worse stuff.

That's sad. :( You should try still. I mean, its worth a shot, even if your shy. Who knows, maybe you'll learn that you have the BEST teacher EVER :D

Then again, my school isn't very big..but I get lost so frequently that you could mistake it as huge. My school has like, three floors (Ground floor *which is like a freaking basemen shhh*, main floor, and upstairs) and they are numbered really badly. Like, I don't know where certain places are badly. It wasn't until 10 tries I had done when I found the right ground floor :lol: but...sadly...the teacher sucks at being on time. That and I realized that lockers are really unhelpful. (Why:My locker was on the ground floor, and when I needed it, I couldn't get to it because after 4th period I couldn't go down there) Your lucky, really! I should have done what your doing. I never go to the orientation things and everyone else ALWAYS gets maps while I get nothing :( (Another point:I don't know what to get. That could spell disaster)

Same here, I shouldn't complain since I mostly have good relations with my family. (I will /never/ agree with my friends on how much they /hate/ their moms because mostly, its bullshit.)

You may like going into the "hard" psychology fields, as it were. Drugs, Brains, and Behavior is a class on my campus that I was interested in, but couldn't take, due to something else in my major being at the same time. Neuroscience may be fun too. 

I'm actually quite interested in the psychology fields like that. I took Psych last year, but that wasn't as fun (since the class focused more on broad terms of it) but there were times that it was fun too. I personally liked learning about the brain and the mental disorders. I learned about the drug aspect, but it wasn't very big. I knew more on drugs then THEY did..(weird)I wanted to learn more but couldn't. (Mainly since afterward we learned about learning methods and motivation. Motivation was interesting too, but it wasn't what I was excited to learn about since the beginning of that year)  

Thanks for the recommendation :D

Edited by Scootadress
  • Brohoof 2

My worst year was when I was a junior. I had a huge crush on this girl since middle school, and the year was about to end. I had just learned before the winter break that she was going to stop taking science classes. Because of this, I decided to ask her out at near the end of the year. Unfortunately, another guy in the class kept on bugging me whenever I tried to talk to her. I never even got to tell her good-bye. :( I'll always remember the last day that I saw her. May 21st, 2012. Great, now all of those feelings are rushing back.

That's sad. :( You should try still. I mean, its worth a shot, even if your shy. Who knows, maybe you'll learn that you have the BEST teacher EVER :D

Then again, my school isn't very big..but I get lost so frequently that you could mistake it as huge. My school has like, three floors (Ground floor *which is like a freaking basemen shhh*, main floor, and upstairs) and they are numbered really badly. Like, I don't know where certain places are badly. It wasn't until 10 tries I had done when I found the right ground floor :lol: but...sadly...the teacher sucks at being on time. That and I realized that lockers are really unhelpful. (Why:My locker was on the ground floor, and when I needed it, I couldn't get to it because after 4th period I couldn't go down there) Your lucky, really! I should have done what your doing. I never go to the orientation things and everyone else ALWAYS gets maps while I get nothing :( (Another point:I don't know what to get. That could spell disaster)

Same here, I shouldn't complain since I mostly have good relations with my family. (I will /never/ agree with my friends on how much they /hate/ their moms because mostly, its bullshit.)

Eh i guess, it just feels like an awkward question for me :P.

Maybe i'll end up asking sometimes anyways.

Of course its not like I can change it, so maybe its better i find out myself.

Our school has like. multiple buildings, so its complicated kinda, but all the classes generally for each grade level are in a specific place, its just a matter of finding that place.

I dunno if we're getting any maps or anything, ours is mandatory because we get ID's and textbooks and stuff. So yeah.

My locker never gets used, if I use a locker its my band locker, the other locker just feels weird to use..

True, theres always worse, that sad prior experience has alot to do with things, so comparing yourself to others problems i don't find is the proper way to deal with things, atleast not totally, i guess to an extent.

I've had my fights, and my parents are actually split, and my stepdad and I have a pretty bumpy relationship, pretty eh, but it could be worse. 

Sure i've had my drama in the family, and shocking events and crap, and it sucked, of course i guess it could be worse. Dunno if I should be complaining though really, i mean theres still good to my family, its just very bumpy sometimes. kinda iffy, i don't wanna ramble to far off topic.

I've yet to meet anyone who likes their parents, so yeah :P. But i know some parents who are actually pretty nice, atleast to me, then again parents are always harder on their kids so idk.

I despised my high school years until my senior year which I did enjoy. If you asked me if I wanted to repeat high school I would never do that. Treated like crap during those years and let me tell you I don't hardly have a single respect for any of the kids in those years... All expect the very good friends I did make which were only a select few. High school was a sick joke.

I probably disliked my freshman year the most.

Edited by Soul Distortion
  • Brohoof 1

I'm actually quite interested in the psychology fields like that. I took Psych last year, but that wasn't as fun (since the class focused more on broad terms of it) but there were times that it was fun too. I personally liked learning about the brain and the mental disorders. I learned about the drug aspect, but it wasn't very big. I knew more on drugs then THEY did..(weird)I wanted to learn more but couldn't. (Mainly since afterward we learned about learning methods and motivation. Motivation was interesting too, but it wasn't what I was excited to learn about since the beginning of that year)     Thanks for the recommendation

You're quite welcome. Finding what interests you early in high school can be a great boon as to what choices you have for going to college. I remember deciding in 10th grade that I would be a chemistry guy, simply because my teacher was awesome and she blew shit up. Yes, I understand that not all chemistry folk blow shit up like the Mythbusters do, but it was enough. Knowing that my brother went to a college that had a good biology/chemistry program was enough for me to follow him to the school after he had left. Also, I'm a lazy fuck.  :lol:

Early psychology courses will always cover both hard and soft psychology. It is the same with AP Psychology, should you choose to take that (unless you already did). Either way, hard psychology is only covered in depth after the intro courses at college, so you'll have to stick with it for a while ;)  

Personally, I found intro to neuro to be sort of like an introductory psychology class without most of the soft psychology material. Sure the action potential, neurons, and neurotransmitters were boring as hell, but the sensation, motivation, disorders, and stuff like that in the second half of last semester were really fun.

• Brohoof 1

Eh i guess, it just feels like an awkward question for me :P.

Maybe i'll end up asking sometimes anyways.

Of course its not like I can change it, so maybe its better i find out myself.

Our school has like. multiple buildings, so its complicated kinda, but all the classes generally for each grade level are in a specific place, its just a matter of finding that place.

I dunno if we're getting any maps or anything, ours is mandatory because we get ID's and textbooks and stuff. So yeah.

My locker never gets used, if I use a locker its my band locker, the other locker just feels weird to use..

True, theres always worse, that sad prior experience has alot to do with things, so comparing yourself to others problems i don't find is the proper way to deal with things, atleast not totally, i guess to an extent.

I've had my fights, and my parents are actually split, and my stepdad and I have a pretty bumpy relationship, pretty eh, but it could be worse. 

Sure i've had my drama in the family, and shocking events and crap, and it sucked, of course i guess it could be worse. Dunno if I should be complaining though really, i mean theres still good to my family, its just very bumpy sometimes. kinda iffy, i don't wanna ramble to far off topic.

I've yet to meet anyone who likes their parents, so yeah :P. But i know some parents who are actually pretty nice, atleast to me, then again parents are always harder on their kids so idk.

It should feel so awkward, besides, it could be a LOT worse XD

That's true on so many levels.

We have an ID and we get textbooks..but that's usually later and when we settled in school. However, the USE of an ID...I never used mine....(Then again, I don't go to games.)

Better then me. I forget my code all the time. That and when I use a gym locker, I never get a lock since I honestly would forget what number it is and forget the codes....so..I would be screwed...

I can't compare to them anyways, because its sorta strange. My sister was a brother and things grew complex, but its not at all to the extent that others have it, I guess. Though, I cringe when I hear people attacking their moms..well..certain moms anyways. I don't like it since I keep hearing how much my friend says how she HONESTLY hates her mom and I'll hear complaints. But, those complaints aren't valid in any shape or form. (I feel bad for her mom, even if she can be a jerk, she's not as bad as she makes it out as in retrospect.) Or, maybe that's because I'm just analytic with that stuff. 

I like my parent---Wait...I like them, my dad though? I swear, ADD. I can't get him to hear what I say half the time. My mom can be a ragaholic. Then again, its not too bad. I overall like them.

You're quite welcome. Finding what interests you early in high school can be a great boon as to what choices you have for going to college. I remember deciding in 10th grade that I would be a chemistry guy, simply because my teacher was awesome and she blew shit up. Yes, I understand that not all chemistry folk blow shit up like the Mythbusters do, but it was enough. Knowing that my brother went to a college that had a good biology/chemistry program was enough for me to follow him to the school after he had left. Also, I'm a lazy fuck.  :lol:

Early psychology courses will always cover both hard and soft psychology. It is the same with AP Psychology, should you choose to take that (unless you already did). Either way, hard psychology is only covered in depth after the intro courses at college, so you'll have to stick with it for a while ;)  

Personally, I found intro to neuro to be sort of like an introductory psychology class without most of the soft psychology material. Sure the action potential, neurons, and neurotransmitters were boring as hell, but the sensation, motivation, disorders, and stuff like that in the second half of last semester were really fun.

I couldn't take AP yet since I was in 10th ^^" My teachers weren't like that mostly, but I got into the realm of psychology much earlier then High School. I ALWAYS wanted to be in the medical field somehow, whether it would be with diseases or just organs in general, just liked the field. Not that I liked it particularly when I had to sign up for it as an extracurricular activity. (I can't study or learn when A) No one actually goes over it or B) if I'm forced to learn giant boatloads of it. ) It wasn't very fun because I couldn't understand anything when reading the materials they wanted until I looked it up through video. (Though, it doesn't help that I'm also lazy as fuck)

I'm going to try taking those psychology classes at a college, since AP might bore the hell out of me. I don't like learning the methods of learning. I could barely remember it when I was learning it! I barely remembered who were the people associated with certain things....uh, not to say I forget them all..

I died the first half of the year until the sleep cycles and the brain portions. I remembered everything else they did like the eye, ear, and other parts that I needed to know, but some of it just killed me. 

• Brohoof 1

It should feel so awkward, besides, it could be a LOT worse XD

That's true on so many levels.

We have an ID and we get textbooks..but that's usually later and when we settled in school. However, the USE of an ID...I never used mine....(Then again, I don't go to games.)

Better then me. I forget my code all the time. That and when I use a gym locker, I never get a lock since I honestly would forget what number it is and forget the codes....so..I would be screwed...

I can't compare to them anyways, because its sorta strange. My sister was a brother and things grew complex, but its not at all to the extent that others have it, I guess. Though, I cringe when I hear people attacking their moms..well..certain moms anyways. I don't like it since I keep hearing how much my friend says how she HONESTLY hates her mom and I'll hear complaints. But, those complaints aren't valid in any shape or form. (I feel bad for her mom, even if she can be a jerk, she's not as bad as she makes it out as in retrospect.) Or, maybe that's because I'm just analytic with that stuff. 

I like my parent---Wait...I like them, my dad though? I swear, ADD. I can't get him to hear what I say half the time. My mom can be a ragaholic. Then again, its not too bad. I overall like them.

Our ID's are used for lunch and stuff, and textbooks we can need as early as the first day or two, so yeah. we get them in advance.

I have a key to my band locker, so yeah xD. Plus I visit it everyday atleast like twice, its not huge, but it has some space I guess.

I forget the code to those things alot... I had a gym locker, which had a lock because we had to have one, we didn't have to have one freshman year but 8th grade year we did. somehow I didn't forget it lol.

Freshman year i just shove everything in my bookbag :P.

I see. but yeah.

And i know what you mean, i've known moms from like band and the kids complain about them, but sometimes its just part of being the son/daughter i guess.

My mom is ok normally, shes not all that strict really, she lets me be free to do whatever mostly, i mean she does still enforce stuff, but shes pretty lenient overall.

My stepdad is like, one of those really stubborn people who always thinks they're right, even when its freaking obvious they're not. And while i'll admit i'm stubborn, i do atleast know when I'm wrong. He doesn't though, hes so set in his ways, and not to mention he yells and cursing about stuff, and over reacts and stuff. Yells at my mom sometimes to, hes got a anger problem I think, and his stubborn pride and always right attitude thing doesn't help.

Hes also got a type of sarcasm to where I actually find it kinda annoying, which is pretty crazy as i'm pretty sarcastic, but the way hes sarcastic at times just gets on my nerve...

Hes also to old to understand technology, and thus hates me or anyone basically(Besides him) for spending 5 minutes on the computer it seems.(I mean I spend a good bit of time on it, but he complains to me about it alot.

My biological dad is a good guy i think, i mean we fight sometimes, but much less since I only see him like 1-3 times a week really. I like him better then my stepdad honestly, I think I'm probably closet to him, as far as my family besides maybe my brother. My parents divorce ironically made us closer i think.

But anyways... I'm going really off topic, so i'm gonna stop before i get to far drifted :P.

It might have to be my Senior year, if only for two reasons.

I don't know how many of you guys have PE that requires you to take Dance as part of the curriculum, but I decided to put that off for my last year. Well there are somethings that even mind bleach won't get rid of.

Also, it was at this point that the classes my friends took reached that pivotal moment where they were all in the same classes together (heading to same majors) and I was not.

That feel when you aren't friends with anyone in a class but everyone else knows each other, and the teacher yells out those three dreaded words on every project and assignment; "Get into groups!"

1315170653001.png

• Brohoof 2

Our ID's are used for lunch and stuff, and textbooks we can need as early as the first day or two, so yeah. we get them in advance.

I have a key to my band locker, so yeah xD. Plus I visit it everyday atleast like twice, its not huge, but it has some space I guess.

I forget the code to those things alot... I had a gym locker, which had a lock because we had to have one, we didn't have to have one freshman year but 8th grade year we did. somehow I didn't forget it lol.

Freshman year i just shove everything in my bookbag :P.

I see. but yeah.

And i know what you mean, i've known moms from like band and the kids complain about them, but sometimes its just part of being the son/daughter i guess.

My mom is ok normally, shes not all that strict really, she lets me be free to do whatever mostly, i mean she does still enforce stuff, but shes pretty lenient overall.

My stepdad is like, one of those really stubborn people who always thinks they're right, even when its freaking obvious they're not. And while i'll admit i'm stubborn, i do atleast know when I'm wrong. He doesn't though, hes so set in his ways, and not to mention he yells and cursing about stuff, and over reacts and stuff. Yells at my mom sometimes to, hes got a anger problem I think, and his stubborn pride and always right attitude thing doesn't help.

Hes also got a type of sarcasm to where I actually find it kinda annoying, which is pretty crazy as i'm pretty sarcastic, but the way hes sarcastic at times just gets on my nerve...

Hes also to old to understand technology, and thus hates me or anyone basically(Besides him) for spending 5 minutes on the computer it seems.(I mean I spend a good bit of time on it, but he complains to me about it alot.

My biological dad is a good guy i think, i mean we fight sometimes, but much less since I only see him like 1-3 times a week really. I like him better then my stepdad honestly, I think I'm probably closet to him, as far as my family besides maybe my brother. My parents divorce ironically made us closer i think.

But anyways... I'm going really off topic, so i'm gonna stop before i get to far drifted :P.

ID Card? Well, here, we just have one ID, like, for example:10007764 and then we just keep it. I had mine since First grade or so! *Uh, that's not my number though. ^^' * We use ours for a number of this, but we get cards too that we don't use unless your seeing a game that you must purchase a ticket for. We also don't get books until a week or two after school starts. Lucky me :D

I can't visit any lockers, other then my not assigned gym locker that you HAVE to remove the lock to before you leave school.The only times I visited were for Psych..and I couldn't do that really.

Yeah, I guess, but they say it with such disdain, they talk about leaving so fast and sort. Hell, they had a plan and everything. I can't say I understand since she clearly works very hard for her. (Getting over a hundred dollars on a trip, a cosplay outfit, and a ticket to an anime convention isn't cheap, particularly when your very limited and your the only one that works and does the house work without a real stable job. )Its really sad. Maybe that'll change?

Its fine dude. I understand XD 

Edited by Scootadress
  • Brohoof 1

My worst year was when I was a junior. I had a huge crush on this girl since middle school, and the year was about to end. I had just learned before the winter break that she was going to stop taking science classes. Because of this, I decided to ask her out at near the end of the year. Unfortunately, another guy in the class kept on bugging me whenever I tried to talk to her. I never even got to tell her good-bye. :( I'll always remember the last day that I saw her. May 21st, 2012. Great, now all of those feelings are rushing back.

:C Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. If it is then she'll come back- if not then keep searching and you'll find someone :DD 

That feel when you aren't friends with anyone in a class but everyone else knows each other, and the teacher yells out those three dreaded words on every project and assignment; "Get into groups!"

yeah.. dat feel xD which is why i usually ended up with the teacher or someone random.

• Brohoof 1

ID Card? Well, here, we just have one ID, like, for example:10007764 and then we just keep it. I had mine since First grade or so! *Uh, that's not my number though. ^^' * We use ours for a number of this, but we get cards too that we don't use unless your seeing a game that you must purchase a ticket for. We also don't get books until a week or two after school starts. Lucky me :D

I can't visit any lockers, other then my not assigned gym locker that you HAVE to remove the lock to before you leave school.The only times I visited were for Psych..and I couldn't do that really.

Yeah, I guess, but they say it with such disdain, they talk about leaving so fast and sort. Hell, they had a plan and everything. I can't say I understand since she clearly works very hard for her. (Getting over a hundred dollars on a trip, a cosplay outfit, and a ticket to an anime convention isn't cheap, particularly when your very limited and your the only one that works and does the house work without a real stable job. )Its really sad. Maybe that'll change?

Its fine dude. I understand XD 

Yeah, we have ID cards. :P. I have an ID number two but yeah.

I never have visited mine really, i mean its just so outta the way and takes so long to open its not worth it.

Yeah, i know there are some people who just have ungrateful reasons I guess.

They might change who knows.

And yeah :P.

Well in Australia we have Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11 and Year 12.

Year 7, 8 and 9 are the junior years and 10, 11 and 12 are the senior years.

My least favourite is Year 8. Everyone became jerks.

I loved every year of high school, so it's hard to pick one I hated. I'd have to go with junior year' because I had the hardest schedule. I had Calculus 3, AP Chem, Human Physiology and Anatomy as my hard classes. The other four weren't that bad. My favorite class that year was Latin II, which is pretty interesting when you take it alongside Spanish. I only read half of the books we were assigned, but I still passed all of the tests.

Yeah, we have ID cards. :P. I have an ID number two but yeah.

I never have visited mine really, i mean its just so outta the way and takes so long to open its not worth it.

Yeah, i know there are some people who just have ungrateful reasons I guess.

They might change who knows.

And yeah :P.

I never understood the ID card...I just always lose mine anyways...they aren't even that good for anything, even when getting into events, you only get half off.

I can't, since my first two classes were in direct proximity to each other. (One.door.away) But when I do need it, I can't access it. Its hard when you get off a bus and must use the locker when, in reality, it doesn't work anyways....mine jammed.

I don't like the reasons either, I seen how she acts to understand why the mother is pissed at times. (After the incident, my phone dies faster)  Sometimes, I just wonder if its just because she's spoiled.  (Part of the reason why I fear drawing online is of that reason) I /hope/ she does or else she can't access technology at ALL.

• Brohoof 1