Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Theme Song/s That You Think Collates Best With Your Favorite Pony/s ?

DND

Well, my favorite pony is Princess Luna, so, for example, I think I'm a little indecisive to just pick one, so I think her theme songs would be:

sticker,375x360.u1.png

You can pick any genre of music you'd like, it could be pony related music, or not. And if you can't pick your favorite pony, or if you are more comfortable with featuring two ponies in your posts, go right ahead.

What about yours? :)

• Brohoof 1

I think this theme song could suite Applejack, since I would relate her to Batman. I know, it's weird but anyway here is the song from Batman Begins.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite pony is Rarity and because of her

fabulous and independent personality I think

her theme song would be Ms. Independent by

Kelly Clarkson. (I don't know how to put in videos

or links yet)

• Brohoof 1

Applejack- Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash because Applejack is no stranger to tragedy you can say she has been through the "ring of fire"

Princess Luna- Santa Lucia by ????

Twilight Sparkle- A Little Help From My Friends (originally by The Beatles but Joe Cocker's version is the best one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x5sNhzAJJk

Rainbow Dash would have super epic background music. This is one of my favorite themes in all of gaming. If you like instrumentals, I suggest BF1942 theme, if you like more electronically made music, BF3 is the theme for you! 

BF1942

BF3

I would have to suggest something else for Rainbow Dash. Listen to it and I think you might see why! It's very relatable to how her character is portrayed time and again. I present Icarus by Kansas:

Edited by dsharp105

Hmm, good question. I think I'll go on hard mode and only use Imagine Dragons songs.

For my top 3 canon ponies, Rainbow Dash would probably have It's Time. It's a very upbeat, confident song with underlying themes of arrogance, determination, and loyalty. It fits Rainbow's character to a "T".

Pinkie Pie would be Top of the World. It's also a very upbeat tune, but more carefree and lighthearted. The lyrics also talk about living for the moment, which is something Pinkie Pie does an awful lot of.

Rarity would have Radioactive. The song's more slow-paced and deliberate, and the lyrics tell of revolution and bringing about a "new age". This fits with Rarity because she's the biggest go-getter of the Mane 6. She's always hard at work perfecting her craft, and won't let the opportunity pass to show off her designs and further her career.

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Rainbow Thrash this has got to be the most badass theme ever especially for my favorite rainbow colored pony....Lol it suits her well imo.

• Brohoof 1

Another Luna fanboi here (how surprising), and I'd like to chip in my opinion.

For just a general theme, I'd like to opt for something from a really obscure game. The King of Sorrow's theme from Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil. I don't know, it just...feels right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUAR-ih_YI4&list=PLB2776CBC7B5F8617

If Luna ever got into a brawl with some supernatural nasties or something, I'd suggest...uhm. Crap. Oh! Either vintage Dark Samus from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes or Gandrayda from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEVQ6JxQFr4&list=PLDA2CCF098A33287E&index=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SySV9xBU6M&list=PLF5260DE82799F4CA