Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite scene/part of a scene in EQG?

brony2008

My favorite was when Pinkie Pie (human) tells about her "hunch". My theory is that it wasn't just a hunch, but that she actually reached through the fourth wall and read the script... or ya know the writers wanted to do something funny with Pinkie. Either way, after that, I literally Rolled On The Floor Laughing.

• Brohoof 3

@@brony2008,

I've edited the topic title a little bit to remove the possibility of members getting confused. Just letting you know. I personally liked the whole Helping Twilight Win the Crown bit, and maybe Twilight meeting human Fluttershy too.

• Brohoof 3

My favorite was when Pinkie Pie (human) tells about her "hunch". My theory is that it wasn't just a hunch, but that she actually reached through the fourth wall and read the script... or ya know the writers wanted to do something funny with Pinkie. Either way, after that, I literally Rolled On The Floor Laughing.

My favorite scene was when Twilight was walking on all fours and some guy walking his dog looked at her like "dude...". I also liked when she walked straight into the door thinking she still had her unicorn.

This scene was pretty awesome! I never really liked Trixie that much, but this is still easily my favorite scene from the movie.  ^_^

Lol that scene was hilarious. I wander what was going through Trixies head when she saw Twilight crawling of the ground. XD

• Brohoof 1

There were a bunch of great scenes in the movie :D my favorite is probably the scenes in Helping Twilight Win the Crown  :wub: that moment was just so awesome. There are other scenes that deserve a mention, such as the scene when Pinkie Pie cleans up the gym with her hair and the scene when Twilight meets Fluttershy and they made it so that it mirrored their original meeting in the first MLP episode.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
I've edited the topic title a little bit to remove the possibility of members getting confused.

it took me a moment to recognize what you edited and why, but now I get it. yeah I could see people getting confused at that, too.

Yeah the vending machine scene was somewhere in my top 10, probably more like top 5. My second was when pony Pinkie did the same basic thing as human Pinkie in my favorite scene.

Twilight meets Fluttershy and they made it so that it mirrored their original meeting in the first MLP episode.

almost forgot about that. That was pretty funny.

"I'm fluttershy"

"didn't quite catch that"

It was funny in the series pilot, and it's still funny.

Edited by brony2008
  • Brohoof 1

I'd probably go with the scene where they sing Helping Twilight Win the Crown but the part with the CMC in the library was full of awesome adorableness.

the part where rainbow says 'whats a hand?' at the end after they come up from Human-Town (is it called Earth? i mean it doesn't look as realisitic as Earth so it shall be known as! HUMAN TOWN!)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think they called the school Canterlot High, so I assume the town has the same name (which doesn't help much in distinguishing it from Equestria...). Pastel Colored Human Town works better, anyway :P

Edited by brony2008
  • Brohoof 1

Defiantly the cafeteria Scene.    I thought that was great!!  the songs and animations for Pinkie pies solo were amazing, the lyrics were catchy and blended together so well, also the that part where Applejack took off Vinyl Scratch's Glasses was awesome.

For some reason, the 'Eco Kids' got a big laugh out of me.

Along with Snips and Snails sneaking into the library in the style of their cutie marks.

But still, I guess I'll just conform and go with this scene.

It's just such a catchy song with a great build-up.
Even though in reality, probably no-one would join in and it would be a very cringey experience.

(also, not to mention that this is Derpy's only appearance in the film) Edited by Broseph
  • Brohoof 3

Along with Snips and Snails sneaking into the library in the style of their cutie marks.

what time stamp (based on the movie as available here) in the movie did they do that? I didn't pay those two much attention but if you liked something they did, I want to see it :)

Hm, there was quite alot i liked, Helping twilight win the crown if that counts was a great one, i liked the one with Pinkie and her "Hunch" both times, and I also liked when Rainbow asked "Whats a hand" near the end :P.

I also liked the one with trixie when she wanted a peanut butter cracker :P.

Scootaloo dancing like a chicken was entertaining to. :P.

I could go on, there was alot of little scenes and bits from scenes i enjoyed.

My favorite scene was when Applejack took off Vinyl Scratch's glasses. That was such a fantastic scene. I also loved the part where the CMC were on Youtube, looking at the comments on their video. I really wish that I could have heard what came after "when you're a younger." I want to know what they would have said in the human world.

This scene right here was definitely my favorite part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUZ69IylX2s

The way all of the characters transformed was pretty awesome to look at. 

Oh gosh, totally. The soundtrack was awesome too!

I reminds me a lot of neko transformation sequences like Tokyo Mew Mew. Although, the tails are a bit weird. Haha, they're annoyingly attached to their hair! 

• Brohoof 1

This scene was pretty awesome! I never really liked Trixie that much, but this is still easily my favorite scene from the movie.  ^_^

this one too :D

but my personal fav is when they sung "Help Twilight get the Crown" which is cliché but i think they did rather nicely 

• Brohoof 1

Nopony's mentioned yet, and I missed it when I watched a filmed in a theater YouTube video, but I have the DVD now (SQEEE!) I loved right at the beginning when Pinkie Pie was curled up in a ball and rocking. As she sort of unrolled herself and stood up, it  was accompanied by the Transformers transforming sound effect!

I also liked a little something I noticed in the "Equestria Girls" cafeteria song. Watch Applejack closely. Every time she spins, her hat shoots up in the air and then comes down for a perfect landing on her head! 

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

My favourite is definitely when human Pinkie accurately guesses that Twilight is a pony princess from an alternate world. Never fails to make me laugh no matter how many times I see it.

I also like the scene where Spike gives Twilight encouragement to tell the human 5 the truth about why she needs to win the crown. I really think we need to more of this side of Spike's personality in the show, especially in his own episodes.