Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~Silver Essence~

On the news, when people are interviewed based on what's going on or based on opinions of what's happening, there's that one individual who makes a fool of himself by saying the most ridiculous thing possible that eventually gets a lot attention, to the point of a remix based on it.

I gotta ask, what's the funniest news interview you've seen?

My personal favorite has to be the surfer dude interview, the dude just sounds to excited and out of control for an interview.  :lol:

Edited by DXSilverX
  • Brohoof 2

On the news, when people are interviewed based on what's going on or based on opinions of what's happening, there's that one individual who makes a fool of himself by saying the most ridiculous thing possible that eventually gets a lot attention, to the point of a remix based on it.

I gotta ask, what's the funniest news interview you've seen?

My personal favorite has to be the surfer dude interview, the dude just sounds to excited and out of control for an interview.  :lol:

That made me laugh. :lol: He just sounds so excited just to be interviewed. When he was making those noises I was like dude be serious you're on tv.

I can't think of one but I'm looking forward to seeing what other people post. Maybe I'll think of a funny interview later.

• Brohoof 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVfPIhlZw4U

I love this video so much. All this from one question from the reporter, then she ends it off not knowing where to go after he finished his explanation. If I was a good enough chess player, im certain everything he's saying would make sense as this guy is basocally visualising all his moves.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

The funniest news interview went pretty viral but, I did find this funny but short interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udS-OcNtSWo

It was a pretty interview, sadly it was a pretty tragic thing.

Believe it or not, I actually SAW this when it first appeared!

Strange, but true, my little brother was dying of laughter when he saw it.

• Brohoof 1