Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my little pony cases

A Jewel of Rarity

i think of myself as a gaming addict (and ponies) and was wondering is there any case mods for an xbox 360 slim. e.g: rarity, derpy or luna. same with controllers. i really enjoy the merchandise of the fandom from plushies to cases ;)

Sadly, for game cases? Only user created types exist, and those are non existent.

But if your looking for plushies, head on over to build a bear workshop to get a pinkie pie, rainbow dash, and twilight sparkle plushie!

mlp-product.png20424_20333_20401_20401_20425.jpg

But if your looking for plushies, head on over to build a bear workshop to get a pinkie pie, rainbow dash, and twilight sparkle plushie!

img-1755368-1-mlp-product.pngimg-1755368-2-20424_20333_20401_20401_20

im not sure they have those in the uk i hope they do and if they do, do they have more show quality hair the hair on those ponies doesn't look up to standards

im not sure they have those in the uk i hope they do and if they do, do they have more show quality hair the hair on those ponies doesn't look up to standards

Yep they defiantly have them in the UK. They are £18 in the shop building from scratch (I think this might be the basic model) and they are more then worth the money.

Maybe not as detailed as the $200+ ones but ALOT more durable and you can actually use them and take them around with you a bit more rather then keeping it on a shelf :P

Yep they defiantly have them in the UK. They are £18 in the shop building from scratch (I think this might be the basic model) and they are more then worth the money.

Maybe not as detailed as the $200+ ones but ALOT more durable and you can actually use them and take them around with you a bit more rather then keeping it on a shelf :P

thanks i will definetly look out for them i always look for plushies oh and do you know any areas in the uk i might find these shops

I'm fairly certain you can order custom stickers for every console. It might be kind of pricey ($20-$30 us) but if you into that kind of thing I don't see why not. 

thanks i will definetly look out for them i always look for plushies oh and do you know any areas in the uk i might find these shops

They have them in the bigger towns and cities.

Infact have a link to the list of shops :)! Look for a place near you :D!

http://www.buildabear.co.uk/aboutUs/contactus/findastore/default.aspx?sc_hpan=tabs&sc_hpdr=tabs_locations

They also do online ordering from there website :)!

There are sites that will send you modded controllers and consoles.. but i'd wait for the next gen consoles

sadly, i can never  talk myself into getting a rainbow dash or any pony on my Xbox :(