mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Mine is still the same golden moglin but I have to say that I've got so used to it that for some reason it feels a lot more personal than the previous avatars I've had. This is nice.

I just like her licking Ice Cream, for some reason. :blush:  ;)

While I think the original gif is super adorable too, I find it even more adorable now that it's Fluttershy! Good choice for an avatar. 

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

It's elementary,my dear thread.

Patrick as Watson= Ridiculous.

Edited by German Fox

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

1) Rarity is favorite pony(not best pony, cause that doesn't exist for me)
​2) Genderbends have always intrigued me with the factor of 'what if they were a...'
​3) Rarity is "a lady" after all, she says it herself and carries herself as one. Which I intend to do( in some places on this forum without breaking character). I intend to carry myself as a gentlemen, an English gentlemen. 

​The only difference is, this one has a tophat, the other one did not.

img-38820-1-img-38820-1-img-38820-1-img-isn't flashing your riches, it's sharing it with others that don't know how or can't

(edited)

I chose my avatar because this was the first thing to watch producted by scarlet records (italian record label) & disarmonia mundi (acoustic metal [the earliest song] - progressive death metal [early] - modern & original melodic death metal [later & present].

This image was taken from the original music video of red clouds by disarmonia mundi, the OMV was later published at the final days of 2003.

The Pony OC one (last times): Because the colors are matching the logo of HUMOR RUMOR.

The next avatar will be a surprising thing.

Edited by HammerHead

eg-fd.png.a55d52953249d8ab0ea4015b39b0ddc6.pngEgyptian/Fardilian brony, Leader & Mastermind of Project: FORM.

I chose mine because;

*1: Luna's spirit design from the "A Hearths Warming Tail" is awesome.

*2: Because it seems to fit my name. (I don't know why really, just seems like it..)

*3: Simply because I like Luna :D

EDA19DD1-898F-438B-B162-9412957CD230.png.ab9824ac1f286cb2b16019c8972974dd.png

"Signature by Kyoshi"

I created this avatar, because one, I needed a new one, two, Twii is best pony, three, imma TLK fanatic

post-37231-0-03830700-1468704741.png

img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-

'Make me your Queen'

Sig by Wheatley

A couple of reasons.

My bro showed it to me, for one. And it's awesome, so I immediately wanted to use it.

Secondly, because I want my own OC to look a lot like this design.

Thirdly, because it kind of looks like a mix between Celestia and Chrysalis, both of whom I am major fans of. :D

DC74CEE5-9A63-4A00-8100-A23FBA77FE23.png.b27ca7210c2e2698d6fa36c16608fda7.png

*Signature by @Kyoshi*

post-34781-0-72166500-1468857739.gif Well, this is my avatar as of posting this!

I chose it because I've recently become a massive fan of Undertale, and Undyne is one of my favourite characters. She's really cool, I think, and I love the animation. :)

He's easily the third best character in the movie. :D

My profile pic was made by bluenavyangel. Great artist here on MLPF. :)

I actually feel like that honor would go to either Clawhauser or Flash, but to each his own :D

• Brohoof 1

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

I chose it cause it's a funny gif.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I chose this avatar, because I fixed my art program and tested it. And, put on a new sig because I lost my old one when my files got deleted... And, I wanted to try out a new style.... so this is the result, which I am using as my avatar for now.

post-37231-0-97721600-1469157175.png

img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-

'Make me your Queen'

Sig by Wheatley

It's baby OD. How could I NOT choose that.

Well, that, and it's helping me stop stressing so much.

• Brohoof 1

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

Clefable is a dear thing to me so why not make a quick digital drawing of that adorable pink fairy? Some things about it might need a little bit tweaking though but I do like it as it fits my profile background nicely too.  :grin: