mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

No matter which pony or occasionally non pony I have as an avatar I always eventually go back to AJ so no surprises there and sexy Applejack is best Applejack but then again Applejack is sexy no matter what so that is a bit of a conundrum.

sexy_applejack_by_ep_777-d65mbac.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello guys!

I was just wondering you choose or made your own avatar anyway

Format of post

[Picture of avatar (in case that you change it)

Your reason

Here is mine

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I MADE this avatar because the suit she is wearing represent my favorite costume, which is a black coat and tie, and Glasses. The glasses were there because when I was a young kid. I tried to wear an eyeglasses and it made me look nice but I just borrowed it. I want to buy it but my parents doesn't want to because I had no eye problem. The suit and tie were there because when I unlock this costume in rock band 2 . It became my favorite that I used many times. So I made myself a version of it in Minecraft skin maker. And used it when playing. So I combined the glasses and coat n' tie to make them perfect partners Here was the result

(Don't get it, it's mine!) attachicon.gifimage.jpg

So Why not I will make a pony version of it? So I started using applications to edit it then booyah! Then I made an equestria girls version of it

Well there is other stories to tell you but I don't want derpy_emoticon2.png

UPDATE

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I got a new avatar because I heard the release dates of the next-gen consoles. So I stick them up with a PS4.

I want to put Xbox One box on the right originally but it's hard to edit so I just put one box instead.

I made mine myself using paint.net because dashie is best pony

He's one of my favorite YouTube Channels!

img-2033664-1-profile_picture_by_115pred

It is a digital artwork I'm still working on. One thing I like drawing is Luna wearing an ushanka and long coat.

Oh! I like that a lot. You made that? It's wonderful!

Oh! I like that a lot. You made that? It's wonderful!

Thank you. The full image is Luna shooting a Dragunov which is still isn't complete as of now because drawing any gun digitally, at least for me, is rather tedious.

Edited by 115Predator

Thank you. The full image is Luna shooting a Dragunov which is still isn't complete as of now because drawing any gun digitally, at least for me, is rather tedious.

Understandable. Sounds pretty epic though! You've got awesome talent there! ;)

Understandable. Sounds pretty epic though! You've got awesome talent there! wink.png

Oh, forgot a few details. She's in a group with three other ponies (Spitfire, Octavia and Vinyl Scratch who represents people I played with in the past) on stage in an abandoned theater fighting Nazi zombies. That's what the entire image is eventually going to be.

Of course, this is supposed to be Kino Der Toten.

Edited by 115Predator

Oh, forgot a few details. She's in a group with three other ponies (Spitfire, Octavia and Vinyl Scratch who represents people I played with in the past) on stage in an abandoned theater fighting Nazi zombies. That's what the entire image is eventually going to be.

Of course, this is supposed to be Kino Der Toten.

Oh! You just named off 3 of my favorite characters. xD If you don't mind I'd love to see it when it's done! Sounds amazing!

I just needed to switch back to a pony avatar. It felt appropriate here. I decided to try something different and instead of going for a Chrysalis avatar, I went with an Octavia avatar. You know, to be different. That and Octavia is one gorgeous and classy pony.

Edited by SmartyPants

post-11395-0-97072800-1385411747_thumb.png

You know, I tried the happy-go-lucky avatars and they just don't do it for me. I needed something a little haughty, but still sophisticated and proper. That probably reflects bad on my personality but I just can't help it. Anyway the character is Mina Tepes from  Dance in the Vampire Bund. She's the queen of vampires and runs the bund. She basically works towards peace between humans and vampires. She's aggressive, cocky and naughty, in other words: fun.

post-809-0-82540000-1385576826.png

I wanted something that looked kind and happy, and also classic. My OC is a classic avatar here on the forums. Most of my avatars have been of her. And though I'm revamping her mane design, it will do for the moment being. It was from a nice banner (in my signature) that I quickly threw together from my own art assets that actually turned out quite well. Though it's just a temporary one until I get my proper OC redesign done. (Working on it now!)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, because I started to like Flygon more and more.

Then I searched for kewl Flygon arts.

Then I thought: HEY, Imma be Flygon on MLPForums.

And since my name is Flygon, my profile pic should be Flygon as well.

FIN

1. I am a massive Beach Boys fan. The picture is of Brian Wilson, a member of said group.

2. It's obscure enough so that it confuses pretty much everyone.

Not me, man.

I'd recognize that face anywhere ;)