mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

It was the pic I had way back on nsfcd. Figured if there were any people from nsfcd here, they's go "OH HEY! It's Shuji!" And then we could be best buddies forever!

PS: for those wondering, this is a picture of Kyra, from a webcomic I follow called Uh-Oh It's a Dinosaur

Edited by Barbaloot

My personified pony self....It's me and I'd have it no other way.  The only other avatar I use out in the web-o-verse is this:

tumblr_m2f37ra4SO1rtc27so1_400.gif

Why? because it's the tattoo I have on my left ankle because I am a blacksmith (hence the Blacksmith Brony), and my husband is a blacksmith, and I like all things history.

Usually I go with anything that has to do with rarity because she's best pony and I love her, fan wise that is...

But until I finish my profile, I stick with Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill.

I was going with Ryuku, but Nonon just sticks with me, that, and she's an awesome elite four villain with extraordinary powers that I enjoy the most out of! Next to Ryuku of course.

That, and because she fits my rare category of awesome, adorable, and unique.

tumblr_mxnrp30qCO1r18o40o1_500.jpg

What word "waifu" means? (never seen this word, as taught language) 

Sorry for offtop.

I think it literally means "wife," but it's generally used as a term to describe a fictional crush from what I've seen.

Yeahh, I chose this avvie because :wub:

The fellow in my avatar is Awesomeo, the final boss of Orb Defense, a tower defense game from a place known as FunOrb, an abandoned website by JaGEx which had many fun games.

It's become my avatar (Almost) everywhere.  Sometimes I use different variations of it, such as the 8-bit one someone made for me out of charity; but these two staring, glaring orange eyes are my visage.  I guess I just don't put much thought into my avatars, I settle on one and never change it; but I guess it's also partially to keep that memory of FunOrb alive.

FunOrb.  It was a fun place.  And also an orb.

• Brohoof 1

just_you_and_me_by_mastereash-d6ya7rx.jp

(Apologies for the size)

I love Klonoa's design from the first Klonoa game. Unfortunately, the King of Sorrow, who is perhaps my favorite villain from the series, does not actually coincide with the Klonoa in this outfit. As such, almost none of the art have them standing side-by-side. This picture has them together at last. And in human forms, no less.

I'm a sucker for cuteness and to me, this nails it. Thus, I chose it.

I have a seeming reason like sugarcube,put Avatars with Applejack with one of her friends,but i always choose Rarijack :P

• Brohoof 1

Think I updated my avatar about a couple weeks back, but my OC is slowly starting to mature with my outlook on things that I just came up with the idea that she wears a cape n hood. For some reason I feel like it keeps her grounded despite being a low ranked alicorn, she's more hummble with it and obviously doesn't like to be the center of attention, I never really did. Too much fuss lol.

Gabriel Belmont, he's not only my favorite Belmont, but he's one of my favorite characters overall. He's extremely badass, but he's also the most human VG character. He's not your macho which nothing torments him and never cries nor a hero through and through.

I don't have a really interesting reason for picking this icon, sorry.

Its a picture of my OC I've been drawing for I think 8 years now since I was 10.

Honestly, it just shows me how much my skills have grown.

That's pretty much it.

FleetFoot has always been my favorite WonderBolt and background pony.

When she got a voice in Rainbow Falls, I was ecstatic.

She's adorable and she has the voice of a chain smoker. She sounds like a total bad ass

• Brohoof 1

Well, I like Coco Pommel very, very much ever since I saw her in Rarity Takes Manehattan episode so it was only a matter of time until I find great picture of Coco that I'd use as avatar  :wub: She's trully amazing and I wish to see her more in show :3

• Brohoof 2