Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What job did you want while growing up?

Guusagi

Veterinarian or pilot. Vet because I've always gotten along pretty well with animals, moreso than people. Pilot because I don't like staying in any one place for very long and it would be a good opportunity to stay on the move. I didn't pursue either of them but I'm now reconsidering, along with investigating a few other career paths.

Meteorologist, I love the weather (and still do).

I have ended up doing Environmental Science,  but it still has a lot of aspects of what I love and why I wanted to do the weather in the first place :).

I wanted to be a paleontologist since the age of three, but mathematics put a stop to that. Since I'm good at the book parts of it that doesn't involve numbers, I'm trying my hoof at science journalism instead.

When I was younger I wanted to be a Formula 1 driver, I even went as far as to race go-karts to put me on the correct path, I only gave up because my father pushed me too much.

For a while I wanted to be a veterinarian, my mum got me a medical terminology book and everything to get me started(I still use it from time to time) and I wanted to be a nurse but I realized how stressful it could get so I decided against it.  Funny enough, I wanted to be a spy like James Bond for a while because I wanted as many fangirls as he did and he had a fun theme song :lol:...  Currently I am studying to become a biomedical engineer. 

• Brohoof 1

Pilot.

Ever since I was about 12 I decided I wanted to be a pilot. I've been on a lot of airplanes in my life, and I knew I wanted a career in them and around them. I wanted to spend my life in the air. First I wanted to be an airline pilot, then I wanted to be a stunt pilot.

And it's exactly what I'm studying right now. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm still growing up but what the hell.

-Jedi

-Starfleet Officer

-The king of the planet/universe

-Pirate

Haha, nah. But seriously.

-Military (I don't know which branch)

-Airline pilot

-Actor (or something like that in the film industry)

• Brohoof 2

Quite honestly, I wanted to be a policewoman when I was younger. 

The reason behind it was my Dad was a policeman before he studied to become a lawyer.

But he (my Dad) wanted me to become a lawyer (which I failed miserably). 

Now, what am I? 

A P.R Executive of a motorcycle company. 

LOL! 

But I still dream of being a policewoman. 

During my childhood I wanted to be a manga author. I dreamed about making my own manga comics and becoming a well known creator in the world of manga. I went out of my way to learn how to draw manga and purchased a hefty pile of how to draw manga books.

It's been many years since I developed an interest in this career field and my skills as an artist have improved greatly but so has my common sense and understanding of this world. I've now strayed away from drawing manga and moved onto fantasy/surreal art. I even know how to use Photoshop and other programs related to it because of a college course I took. I also realized that the manga career field is not very prosperous and I'll most likely end up a poor man if I try to move into this field.

I've moved onto the idea of becoming a psychologist and maybe I'll minor in art, literature, or computer science.

Edited by Junbotic