Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you last kill? o_0

Dark Moon

One of these bastards or perhaps their close relatives:

asian-tiger-mosquito.jpg

Seriously if there's one thing worse than the potentially oppressive humidity in Philly and the East Coast, its the damn mosquitoes and flies that it attracts. Open your windows over here at your own caution. The bastards already took a dozen or so sips of my blood I'm guessing.

• Brohoof 2

Last thing I got was a deer last hunting season, only a six point but was a heavy thing to haul out of the woods. Other than that, nothing, no spiders because I love them, no vampiric insects because I simply don't care anymore because they don't itch, and, well I guess if fish count. The last great catch I had was a few years ago, I got a 3 foot 1/4 inch long, 7 pound walleye (at least that's how I think it's spelled) It was out on Lake Michigan, Wisconsin.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't kill it, but just a little while ago i allowed my cat to finish off the chicharra she brought into the house. Those things are the scariest bugs imo, they are so noisy and it sounded like a friggin battle ground! They are the only harmless bugs that scare the SHIT out of me!

anyway the last thing i killed myself was probably a roach.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Last thing that was alive but is no longer because of my involvement was a woodchuck. I shot it between the eyes from 247 yards away with a Remington model 700 SPS varmint chambered in .22-250.

But two days ago I did some Airsoft MILSIM Got 13 "kills", 7 of which were headshots. Hell, I even took a hostage  :umad:

• Brohoof 2

Well, in xbox land, I killed some pixels today.  But in reality, yall might hate me for this, and I am sorry, but its provision.  But weekend before last, I got a Pronghorn Antelope.  It was a decent sized buck, and will provide me (being single) with a good supply of food for the coming months.  Oh and its mighty tasty. 

Now that I have lost pretty much every friend I could have made...I did give it back to the earth in a rather druidic ceremony of repose. It may be my own, but its a way to be thankful for the sacrifice of the animal to meet the needs of sustenance.  It breaks my heart when an animal suffers, so I always make it as quick as possible.  And trust me, its way better than how the beef on your plate is treated before its end (also better nutritionally). 

This post is in no way meant to degrade nor provoke anypony. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Well I thought this was going to be video game related, or any type of game related, so I remembered something. 

But its not! So I'll have to think. I'm going to guess a gnat. Since its the last bug I remember seeing that I would kill. Yesterday at school one of my friends wanted to kill a yellow jacket and I said "NO." Nobody kills them unless its going to attack you. And it was just chillin' on the ground.

But yeah it was probably a gnat. 

I last killed a lion...In a video game.

Before that, I killed some flying insect. It buzzed around a while then foolishly landed in the bathtub. I got a cup of water from the sink and poured it down on the little beast. Once its wings were weighted down from the water, I nabbed it by a leg and flushed it.

I got a rule for bugs: No matter if you're a ladybug or a spider, you stay up out of reach and you're safe. The instant I see you down on my level, you will die.

Germs. I washed my hands not too long ago. I could almost hear the sweet sound of their screams as they were being massacred with the anti-bacterial soap which must have felt like napalm.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 4

Pixels representing a fast-talking, baseball-loving Bostonian representing a human player controlling this Bostonian on the other side of a computer screen in the video game Team Fortress 2.

• Brohoof 2

Time. I'm always killing time. I'm a one pony genocide machine when it comes to killing time.

I've actually been trying to prevent killings.... namely my dogs that treat the outcrop as a buffet of any creature stupid enough to not run. :P

• Brohoof 1

A zombie. It was trying to eat me. I had no choice. Never let a zombie get too close. You will regret it. The problem is when I killed the zombie, it had already bitten me. *cue the dramatic music as the audience realises I'm a zombie*

• Brohoof 2

Trust me, anypony who's played this game knows it's a LOT harder than it looks.

Especially if you own it on console like myself. Which means no savestates.

...And no, that's not me playing it in the video.

Protip: the game is much easier if you use Grant. Faster movement, faster attacks, and more jump control.

Just a little more and I'll be at Dracula. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 1