Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

This photo fills my heart with glee for some reason.

img-2709600-1-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

well now i love this pic too.

mow for my confession.

-i love princess Luna. ALOT

-I have a twily plush i bought from equestriplush i snuggle with when im down, playing videogames or reading the mlp comics.

-i hate clop yet i have this odd feeling to try to understand it. i dont clop by any means.

-i want my parents to shut it about me beinga brony. im still trying to plan a discussion to explain why now that i have seen the documentary on netflix.

-im obsessed with princes luna. yes, she is my only waifu, ever, of all time. i want a plushie soooooo much!

-i enjoy some gore, like rocket to insanity, and kinda cupcakes.

-i hate apple jack. there i sid it!

I created a thread on 4chan's /mlp/ for fun. I role-played as Twilight and the thread right now has over 300 replies. You can check the thread here (SFW). If it 404'd, you can go here. 95% of the posts I replied has a unique photo of Twilight. Here's all of them in a folder.

post-27153-0-64183000-1404782972_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

But I don't care because if I can still enjoy the show and play pony songs on bass I'm fine, but to be quite honest, you guys kinda suck, sorry :\

Well, YARP you too, friend.

That's some class-A frivolous bullsh*t you just posted.

/Edited for niceness.

This is me not being a d*ck to people who deserve it

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

-I don't post about any of my sexual fantasies towards Rainbow Dash on here because I feel that what goes on in the privacy of my own mind (and my bedroom) is private for a reason and shouldn't be shared with the rest of the world.

-I can't clop to Rainbow Dash. It's not that I don't think about her in "that way", Hell I care about her more than anything I've ever cared about in my entire life, but I just don't see her as something to be clopped to.

-I like to nuzzle and snuggle my Rainbow Dash plushie, which so happens to have a hole cut in her mouth... FOR REASONS YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT!

Edited by Dinos4Ever

-I...like gorefics...  Cupcakes was actually how I got into MLP.

-I hate shipping in this fandom with the exception of Fluttercord. I also have never read, nor do I ever intend to, any 'clopfics'. I just try my best to ignore that they exist. 

-I'm really annoyed by Spike. He's just unnecessary in my opinion. 

-I'm a closet pegasister but I really want an RD plushie.

-I have written songs vaguely based on characters from the show, and my OC. 

Nothing too bad...:)

• Brohoof 1

I'm the stealthy type.  Like a certain pony in pursuit of a certain book...

img-2821031-1-347i6hv.gif

By the time you realize you aren't alone...  It will be too late...

...Just kidding!

I think. 

attachicon.gifpinks crazy.JPG

Also, these posts have helped me decide something about my next clopfic.  It shall be a TwiNinjaDash.

I'll try and ignore your final sentence... Then blacklist any word with "clop" in it from my browser. Of course, It's just my opinion on clop - you can like it if you want, I just don't.

Also, RD is growing on me - and hate is a strong word - but she'll always be my least fave of the mane 6. But I do feel neutral about her after EP16 now.

-Seeing gore art makes me sick. Not like in the moral "you make me sick!" Kind of way, but like actually physically ill. I've always had a weak stomach for that kind of thing. It's why I don't see horror movies anymore.

-I'm not really into MLP based music.

-If I go to bed right after watching MLP, I'll dream about it

(edited)

I have a crush on EQG Trixie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbowdash, Cheerilee and Sunset Shimmer... *looks around the room* What?

Also, I hate other Bronies.

Edited by Psycho

(edited)

I think i have a small crush on Fluttershy!!!

I have a crush on the clouds. But in all seriousness, I find clopfics hilarious and I read gorefics from time to time. I don't really care for shipping but I don't really mind it either.

Edited by PineappleEmperor

My crush on Fluttershy is now as extinct as the dinosaurs... however, I gotta admit that I sometimes imagine random people in the streets as ponies

• Brohoof 1

Good thing you've joined a site where you're surrounded by them at all times.

IKR. No I meant the ones that go around on YouTube videos acting like twats. I also don't like being labelled as a brony but more as a fan.

IKR. No I meant the ones that go around on YouTube videos acting like twats. I also don't like being labelled as a brony but more as a fan.

That's just about every user on Youtube. Since the website started, people have known that Youtube commenters are the scum of the Earth.

Just because some of them are Bronies doesn't change that at all.

Though I can respect not wanting to get labeled a certain way, don't be surprised if you are labeled, whether you like it or not.

That's just about every user on Youtube. Since the website started, people have known that Youtube commenters are the scum of the Earth.

Just because some of them are Bronies doesn't change that at all.

Though I can respect not wanting to get labeled a certain way, don't be surprised if you are labeled, whether you like it or not.

Being called a Brony to me sounds slightly dodgy, I don't know what it is but I think it's just the name. And yes, YouTube commenters are pricks. But theres those good guys on there that don't spam MLP stuff everywhere. 

Being called a Brony to me sounds slightly dodgy, I don't know what it is but I think it's just the name. And yes, YouTube commenters are pricks. But theres those good guys on there that don't spam MLP stuff everywhere. 

People spam anything in the comments, bruh. It ain't just Bronies. I'm not sure why your ire for Youtube commenters is so Brony-focused, but I've found that they are in general just a pretty scummy bunch. There are good commenters and good Brony commenters too, but you tend not to remember them because the bad commenters stick out so much more in our mind.

I don't really care what people call me. I've been called horsefucker before, and honestly, it doesn't bother me. Call me what you will, doesn't change who I am.

• Brohoof 1

If I quickly go from a picture where Rainbow Dash is wearing armor or some manner of clothing to a picture where she's going it au naturel, it's kinda like I just undressed her.

Rainbow Dash looks sexy in the following:

A cap and whistle

A helmet

Armor

Stealth outfit she dons for book-stealing

Bandages

A nurse's uniform; okay that's not in the show...  yet

A pair of sunglasses

Whatever the hay Rarity has dressed her in

The Wonderbolts Academy uniform (it's bottomless)

A hospital gown...

...I could've saved some time had I simply said "everything."  And though I'm not really into bondage:

post-26550-0-35717900-1404853220_thumb.jpg

I haven't decided whether I should be 1. angry, 2. jealous, or 3. dispense a high-five when I see this image:

post-26550-0-74279100-1404853088.png

Go fondle Rarity, whydoncha!??!

Sorry, people: tame stuff today. :/

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Suppose this is MLP related.

• I think there's a disturbing number of posts in this thread that are extremely obsessive to the extent of being unhealthy and borderline creepy.
  • I don't care for fandom produced content.
  • Nor do I care for horse fame. More often than not they are boring and/or unextraordinary people who let it go to their heads. I figure nobody IRL gives them attention otherwise.
  • MLP analysis is one of the most pretentious things in this fandom. I'll form my own opinion on an episode, thanks. If you're going to ramble incessantly at least be original and creative about it to stand out from the droves of nobodies. See above regarding horse fame.
  • Writers are far more interesting than the voice actors at conventions. They create the world and characters. VAs are more entertaining to watch/listen to.
  • Too many people take a cartoon about tiny magical pastel colored talking horses way too seriously. There's more to life than horses guys.
  • With that said, Book Horse is still the same lovable horse I remember while getting into the show. Look forward to what they do with the dynamic in S5.
Edited by K.K. Slider
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
I think there's a disturbing number of posts in this thread that are extremely obsessive to the extent of being unhealthy and borderline creepy.

Why are my ears burning?? :3

Okay a few more things because what's-for-dinner didn't completely thaw yet:

The fillies?  I...

DON'T clop to that.  Getyer mind outta the gutter!  My mind's already there, and there's only so much room.

Though I already had a TwiDash fic in mind, I fear that the results of the recent World Cup match-up...

Are going to lead to my making it even nastier than I'd originally intended.  Yes, I'm still writing that muthabucka lol.

I'm somewhat obsessed with the transition from bipedal to quadrupedal (and vice versa) that occurs throughout the show.  Fore hooves are legs...  Now they're hands.  Now one of them is a leg, but the other one is being gestured with like a hand... xD

Edited by PegaMister

(edited)

Why are my ears burning?? :3

You didn't use this properly. If you didn't address it you could have masked the bubble bursting easier.  ;) But the Internet is dangerous so here, you better take this.

burn%20heal.jpg

Edited by K.K. Slider

You didn't use this properly. If you didn't address it you could have masked the bubble bursting easier.  ;) But the Internet is dangerous so here, you better take this.

U5ihm3T.jpg

I'm sorry, all I can seem to focus on is the possibility of your having had a picture of a glass of water stored on your hard drive.  And that your post didn't include a confession lol.

Unless your having that picture on your hard drive was, in fact, the confession...  Though I don't see how it's poneh related.

Confession:

I don't have a picture of a glass of water stored on my hard drive.  I wish the word "pongina" (that I probably made up) would be adopted / embraced by the Brony community.

Also, why did you swap the glass of water for the "burn heal" thing lol?  Am I dwelling on the glass of water overmuch?  How many times have I said "glass of water??"  In this post, I mean - not in my lifetime.  You'd have no way of determining the latter.