My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I also liked Cupcakes HD, Gilda Wants You To Shut Up and Derpy Gets Pranked.

*pulls out umbrella* *prepares for shitstorm*

Me too! My personal favorite is Smile HD, because of that, it spiked interest in ponies. Also I love the remix of Smile in the video.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fine heres another since ive been unfortunately reminded....

I despise Smile HD and all the other disgusting videos of its kind. 

The sheer thought of either of those despicable,vomit inducing vids sends my mind into a fit of unrelenting rage and gives me a fucking migraine.

lVJ39.jpg?4220

To me its just sickening trash much like the person who created them.

pinkie_pie_furious_by_albertojulian-d57r

(this gif is not a exaggeration by much trust me)

(no i do not care if you like it,and no i do not care if you care that i don't like it.)

Now i have a migraine again.... :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

I have an another confession. When I watch episodes, I caption (or make "memes") the best part. I think that is confirming the stereotype. If you reverse google the images, copies will show up because I uploaded them to Imgur from my phone, then downloaded it to my PC. Then I uploaded it here. (So the image remains small)

Ex.

post-27153-0-49781600-1404432040_thumb.jpg

post-27153-0-48935000-1404432041_thumb.jpg

post-27153-0-29450300-1404432042_thumb.jpg

post-27153-0-07832300-1404432043_thumb.jpg

post-27153-0-83765300-1404432043_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

If Nightmare Moon didn't have that helmet piece on her head and show her mane, She would probably be my waifu automatically.

Nightmare Moon > Luna (just an opinion, of course).  And, relevant to helmets lol, I actually love Dashie in one (I love her out of one, too - just saying):

post-26550-0-32071700-1404433350_thumb.png

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash in-a-helmet (the sexy face helps) = I ship it.  I realize that Flutters has kind of a "do not want" look going on, but she'll come around.

I really liked the episode "Rainbow Falls."  Rainbow Dash looked smexy in bandages, and - much of the time she had them on / was in the hospital bed - she was squeaky voice Rainbow Dash and it was adorable.  There were also plot points  ;)  that warranted pausing and slo-mo.  And rewind.  And frame by frame lol.  I admit that I flipped Soarin off whenever I saw him; though his significance in that episode seems to have been enormously exaggerated.  I barely even feel like killing him with a spoon anymore.  Bulk Biceps made me laugh.

I think "Daring Don't" should have been a two-parter.  I was hoping against hope that it was some sort of adventuresome lesbian romp between Rainbow Dash and Daring Do.  Perhaps, had it been a two-parter, they could have fit more of that sort of thing into it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not a particularly "brony" brony.

I mean, I art, and I discuss and stuff...

But I don't put FIM songs into my mp3 player, I don't dig brony musicians, I don't plan on buying merch ever, and I really dislike OCs that try really hard to be different (like having a possesed form or being an alicorn).

• Brohoof 1

I'm not a particularly "brony" brony.

I mean, I art, and I discuss and stuff...

But I don't put FIM songs into my mp3 player, I don't dig brony musicians, I don't plan on buying merch ever, and I really dislike OCs that try really hard to be different (like having a possesed form or being an alicorn).

Wait...Alicorn OC's are different? But they're all Mary Sues!

True that. I've only found one that's decently made. The rest pretty much suck.

I've NEVER found one.

They're usually self inserts, but there's always that one, magnificent, golden turd that's Twilight's daughter or summat.

I've NEVER found one.

They're usually self inserts, but there's always that one, magnificent, golden turd that's Twilight's daughter or summat.

Celestia's daughter with Sombra, with input from Discord and is possessed by Tirek to have unimaginable power. Celestia is in awe of her, and she gets two horns and seven wings, and has the power of the sun, moon, love, friendship, and all the other powers of this world. She takes a god like state, and rules the world as Queen Sunmoonlovefriendshiptirekandshit the Great and Awesome and Just and Loved By All and All-Around Badass.

• Brohoof 2

Celestia's daughter with Sombra, with input from Discord and is possessed by Tirek to have unimaginable power. Celestia is in awe of her, and she gets two horns and seven wings, and has the power of the sun, moon, love, friendship, and all the other powers of this world. She takes a god like state, and rules the world as Queen Sunmoonlovefriendshiptirekandshit the Great and Awesome and Just and Loved By All and All-Around Badass.

You fool

Someone just read this somewhere and stole this idea

:o
  • Brohoof 1

I think I've developed some kind of complex about the mane 6, in the sense that some of the emotions I have towards them would be in the same vein as perhaps those of a somewhat over-protective brother or father. I'm single, 26, my imagination/ feelings are of the type that something fictitious could be as real to me in a sense as an actual person, and I have very strong paternal instincts; so I suppose it's not that surprising. :huh:  Thus the reason I don't like Flash Sentry is because I don't think he is good enough for Twi.

Also, at night I sleep with a small RD plushie, like how a kid would with a Teddie bear. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, what the hell is Hoof Beats?

I think it's better if you don't know

Edited by Big Boss
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Okay, what the hell is Hoof Beats?

It is a fan made MLP comic, though of note the names of the characters have been spelled differently. The characters are also anthro in form and the stories inside are NSFW.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Can't believe I am going to say this but... My next confession is, I have an Alicorn OC. Never thought that, in this community, I would be ashamed of something they got me into. I have never had an OC before, & I like Alicorns. So I made an Alicorn OC. Love him. He is my first OC of any fandom, even making a whole fanfic about him for his backstory. Not because I wanted to be cool or different or anything, but because I like Alicorns & I wanted to have an Alicorn OC. Can't believe I have to say that I am ashamed for wanting to create something in a community that is so harshly ridiculed & attacked, but preaches love & tolerance...

• Brohoof 3

Can't believe I am going to say this but... My next confession is, I have an Alicorn OC. Never thought that, in this community, I would be ashamed of something they got me into. I have never had an OC before, & I like Alicorns. So I made an Alicorn OC. Love him. He is my first OC of any fandom, even making a whole fanfic about him for his backstory. Not because I wanted to be cool or different or anything, but because I like Alicorns & I wanted to have an Alicorn OC. Can't believe I have to say that I am ashamed for wanting to create something in a community that is so harshly ridiculed & attacked, but preaches love & tolerance...

Feel not ashamed for your creative mind lives not for the pleasure of others,but for yourself.

If they dislike your Alicorn OC remember this gif:

h69C85E13.gif

• Brohoof 6

I like anything so long if it is good even the clops and dark stuff but then again I feel I need some help because of that but help cost money so I lived with that. I never really under stood some of things others were into.

Before I got into the show or knew much of anything about it, I created / drew a ponywoman character that I named Princess Lollipop Sparkle Vagina.  And I thought this was the best name for anything ever.

I kiss my Dashie plush sometimes.  And by sometimes, I mean: shortly after I wake, before I go to bed, and randomly throughout the day.  I got caught going to kiss her one time.  Realizing the jig was up, I kissed her in plain view.  Because our love - that exists entirely in my head - will not be denied!!1!  And I figure it's worse to insist or pretend that you weren't going to plant one on a plush pony when it's totally obvious that you were.  Though I'm grateful I was just aiming for a kiss on her mouth the first time.

• Brohoof 4

Personally, I liked Flash Sentry. I understand why some people weren't happy with him, but I enjoyed him on EQG. Of course, I would've liked to see more of his character though. Also I think he and Twi are so cute together!

And I like Luna, but I think Celestia needs more fan love too :P

• Brohoof 3