Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poking fun at those ponies we love..

Lunas Husband

"Dude you need to chill out and its a joke... you know  J-O-K-E? "

Randell Vanstane (Me)

post-16621-0-58604800-1377046730_thumb.jpg

We all poke fun at things, its fun! I know it is! So here you can poke fun at any pony you want and no one can stop you.... make fun of Celestia go ahead I'm not going to stop you...

BUT! please keep it PG, we are on a MLP forums and their are young kids here and that means not to be to mean please. 

Ok here I go, for you Luna fans! ohh I'm getting hate mail for this!

Ok Luna, what the heck?! ok really?! oh no! My sister is loved more then me. So I'm going to get all mad bro and turn in to nightmare moon. huh so let me get this right, because you are jelly of you're sister you think you have the right to take it out on every pony else? huh ok yeah lets go with that..

Top of all that Nightmare Moon your idea of make it night forever! yeah not a good idea... why? because you and all the ponies are going to die... Why? hmm no food... yeah, how are plants going to grow without the sun..... yup that's like say you are going to nuke the earth.... yeah good idea kill you're self and everyone else ok.

Ok Celestia... what the heck? you know you're sister was all kinds of jelly... and yet you did noting no in tell the last min anyway.. its like come on Celestia she is you're sister! why didn't you try and help her sooner.

well I know a lot of big Luna fans are not going to be to happy... Sure one day I'll be leaving for work and see a few guys with Luna shirts on and base ball bats, out side my yard and saying something like "Hey there! why don't you come on out and we have a nice little chat..." yup

Anyway by all means have fun poking fun at the ponies... just please don't be to mean and if I was sorry, please tell me....

• Brohoof 1

Why does Fluttershy think she can boss around animals and sh*t. She can't even teach herself to talk to people to their faces! She has no right to take care of every animal in Ponyville! That's like making a child supervise a DAY CARE!

• Trixie is a silly potato head whom is totally jelly of twilights magical talents. 

Princess Celesita is going to get fat form all that cake.

Scootaloo is a chicken.

Sweetie Belles primary function is failure.

Twilight is a nurd.

Rainbow Dash is 20% more hipster.

Barry Punch is a stinking drunk.

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash? Pfft, more like Rainbow Crash. 20% cooler??? More like 20% lamer. And just look at her stupid rainbow mane, it's so stupid.

(I'm so sorry, Dashie)

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 8

Oh my gosh, Rarity, take it easy! Will you please take that stick out from your butt and just freaking relax once and a while? Perfectionist...

Twilight. Twilight, Twilight, Twilight. You are so socially awkward it hurts. Not everything can be found in a book. Please, take off the reading glasses and rub those eyes, look around you darlin'. 

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie Pie, you are such a freakin airhead! No wonder your cutie mark consists of balloons! You talk, shout, hop around more than my uncle's crazy poodle when someone's at the door.

And when was the last time you combed your mane? It's looks a freakin pink jungle ready to devour your hallow head.

Also, lay off the sweets! Jeeze, I know you seem to have like super metabolism and super cavity resistant teeth, but you'll regret it one day! 

All that cake and crap is just gonna go down to your hips. Wait, I think it already has, balloon but! :P

I'm so sorry Pinkie Pie...I'ma go cry in a corner now....mostly because of that horrible pun^

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 2

Trixie is a friendless talentless jerk who has no social skills because she spends all her time by herself.

Also she can't find a job now that her career as a majishan is down the crapper.

• Brohoof 1

Luna, stop sleeping through shit. I know you're not up during the day, but villains tend to show themselves during that time, since, y'know, they can actually see things.

• Brohoof 2

Hm? 

What?

Oh sorry, didn't see you there Fluttershy. I swore it was just a mouse squeaking around or something like that. 

... Come again? Oh hey, where are you going? Come back, we can talk!

... I'm sorry, I don't think I quite caught that... 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

People love Fluttershy since she's a misfit, essentially. And that she has multiple personalities for fanfiction writers to eat their hearts out with. You either love/hate her since she switches between that really nice teacher you had in kindergarten, the passive-aggressive roommate you had for two months, or that old friend you had that's been stuck in the closet since she was twelve.

Seriously, I don't know about you, but to me, she's all the necessary ingredients for a childhood closet case.

*coughcoughHurricaneFluttershylesyaywithRainbowDashcoughcough*

• Brohoof 1

Celestia , you do know that it's not possible to move the sun because it would have burned the other planets and moons, right? You're not telling me you don't even know the every solar system is heliocentric if it does have a planet!

And that would make Twilight an idiot for not discovering that. Who even uses science in Equestria nowadays?

Edited by Cartophile
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Dashie, when are you gonna come out of the closet, I mean COME ON we all saw you staring at Fluttershy's flank, SO ADMIT IT!

Haha, Sorry about this guys, couldn't resit the urge!

rainbow_dash_being_assertive_for_flutter

• Brohoof 2

... Little fun fact, Pinkie.

I don't care what species you are: Earth pony, unicorn, pegasus, alicorn, griffon, dragon, timberwolf...

When you have eaten an apple, IT CANNOT BE RETURNED. Cool down the forced optimism and THINK next time you see a griffon steal an apple.

• Brohoof 1

Why send Twilight to the same dungeon where you sent Cadance, Chrysalis? You didn't even brainwash her beforehand, so it was a bad move on your part. Geez, it was like you wanted her to team up with Cadance and ruin your plans. Also, you let Cadance and Shining Armor use their magic to defeat you. You didn't notice because you had your back turned. You deaf or something? I love you Chryssi, but c'mon! You need to think your plans through a bit more. ;)

Hey Twilight why do you have to be so darn OCD and how the buck does that dragon of yours deal with it you must have brainwashed the poor thing while he was young. No. 1 assistant my flank everypony knows that you've trained him to be your slave ever since he came out of that egg

Hey Luna,

NOBODY LIKES YOU

Hey Twilight,

SHUT UP NERD, Books Are For Idiots

Hey Celestia Or Molestia (Trollestia?),

STOP MAKING STUPID NAMES

Hey Pinkie,

SHUT UP I HATE YOUR JOKES Get Out Of My Life Stop Taking Drugs. Still Nobody Will Like You

Hey Dash,

SONIC RAINBOORRRIINNGG

Edited by Ali_Derp
  • Brohoof 2

Fluttershy...what kind of a name is that?her name should be Flutterlame. She bosses around little woodland critters  liek she owns the place. She couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag...she's such a baby...and her colour  scheme...it's just so...BORING. and that pink mane, she think she emo or something? Like what the hell? And stop being a push over! you're with Dashie? You can do SOO much better.

(I'm so sorry Flutters,I still love you <3)

Celestia, you have got to be the biggest troll in all of Equestria, having your minion best student do you bidding? that's low...this is why I joined your sister's republic...take you down a notch or two

Twilight, close the damned book.

Pinkie Pie, you need an intervention.....

Rainbow Dash, no one cares you can do a sonic rainboom...whoop dee doo  (again, I'm sorry Dashie)

Rarity, your'e a damned marshmallow,why are you even in the show?!

Applejack, allwork and no play makes AJ a dull mare.

Derpy, if I smacked you upside the head, do you think you could possibly see straight for once?

• Brohoof 1

Guys... you gotta realize. Who in hell came up with the concept of wubs? That's the best you can do Vinyl? I was wondering whether you actually meant farts because your music sounds like someone's taking a dump.

And Derpy. How is it that you're cross eyed? That's not even possible! I'd have thought you came from Hoth or something because of how grey you look.

And then there's Pinkie Pie... Need I say anything more?

twilight, i know i may be a hypocrite about this, but i still say you need to get outside more. you spend a lot of time studying. have more fun! get outside and find ponies to have fun with!