Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Cheerilee unhappy with her job?

Sugar Pea

All in the title.
I noticed in the episode Hearts and Hooves Day + Equestria Girls that it doesn't take much to annoy her. So I started thinking that she probably isn't all that happy with her job...
:huh:
Now don't tell me that i'm only basing this off a few little expressions. Just a thought.

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 4

Cheerliee definitely enjoys her job, even if she starts to be irritated or upset. Since, she teaches young fillies about important matters like finding your special talent and getting your cutie mark. Saying inspirational speeches that give her students confidence to do whatever that want to be successful, so I think that she does enjoy her job.

• Brohoof 4

Could you provide some examples? Only in Equestria Girls did I get that vibe.

At the start of the second season with the CMC fighting she kept her cool and maintained control over the situation without losing it. In Heart's and Hooves Day she is very tolerant of the CMC's shenanigans. In Ponyville Confidential she thrust Diamond Tiara out without getting angry.

She very much enjoys her job; it's her special talent after all.

• Brohoof 1

It looks like she enjoys her job, and it is what her cutie mark tells her to do. (she even looked a bit proud when telling about her cutie mark.)

Everyone gets a bit annoyed sometimes.

Edited by a crazy pony
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think she doesn't like her job, I mean she said she discovered her love for teaching children and got a cutie mark for it, so I imagine she enjoys it.

Plus teaching little fillies and colts is probaly frusterating anyways just at times. But all teachers even ones who love their job get frustrated at times.

Especially one dealing with fillies and colts, the equivelent of kids.

Doesn't mean she doesnt like it, it's just it's sometimes hard work.

I don't think anyone pony or human likes every aspect of their job exactly.

• Brohoof 4

She definitely likes her job.  I'm mean, well, her cutie mark appeared when she decided she wanted to be a teacher.   Yes, being a teacher can be frustrating at times, but the outcome is the best part.  There are parts of a job that are not good, but Cheerilee is happy with her job.    

• Brohoof 1

Have you read Cheerilee's Garden? 

I don't think that she hates her job, after all she got her cutie mark in teaching. Hard to hate something you've got a knack for.

• Brohoof 1

Have you read Cheerilee's Garden? 

I don't think that she hates her job, after all she got her cutie mark in teaching. Hard to hate something you've got a knack for.

How dare ye speaketh of that wretched fanfic! >:c

Lol

Anyways, I don't think Cheerilee hates her job at all. She got her cutie mark in teaching for crying out loud! She loves the fillies and colts in her class and always tries her best to teach the class great lessons and morals to go by. Heck, I would personally love to have her as my teacher.

Overall, she loves her job. She may get frustrated at times but all teachers do. She has the passion to teach though so that makes her job fairly easy I imagine. :P